PC The White Phantom

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
Hello there!
My name is Noobiescrubpleb, and I've helped numerous people in the Terraria Discord progress in the game. This is less of a "looking for people" post, and more of a "so people can find me" post.

You may be asking yourself, why does anyone need this? Well, they don't, but they may want it. Couldn't you just download an all-items map, acquire the zenith, and do it yourself? Yes, you very much could. However, this is for those who have no desire to do so. Sometimes you just need a small helping hand, and sometimes you want that hand to slap that boss/event out of existence. I am both of those hands. Below I've listed choices, or more so selectable companions.
Zuriel- Post-Golem/end game, or when you have no care for a fair fight and just want the boss deleted.
Hardmode- For a companion balanced for everything from the Mechs to Plantera.
Pre-Hardmode- For a companion balanced for everything from King Slime to Wall of Flesh.
It may be worth noting that it is difficult to balance a player to all bosses in such wide areas of the game, this leads to inconsistencies with proper balance. For example, King Slime might get melted quicker than expected, or the Wall of Flesh may be more of a struggle than expected. This is not a trade, I desire nothing in return, but a thank you would be appreciated. Perhaps you could say it here so that others know I'm not just stealing loot or griefing.

If you need help with any event/boss, feel free to comment here, add & message me on Steam, or message me here!

It is also worth noting that a second player can often add a substantial advantage, especially if Zuriel is chosen. I strongly encourage you to exhaust all attempts yourself and/or seek advice first. however, my services are available for everyone. This is not a post looking to complete playthroughs (unless you just need all bosses beaten).
Steam Code: 206593418
Time Available: Up in the air, but most often 1100-0400CDT

Back
Top Bottom