Tizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you think about the idea to see the console Tizona in the pc version of the game ?

No thanks. The Tizona's a great sword and all, but it's just wholly unnecessary as regards to the PC version. It fills a "gap" which is already packed as is!

Besides, how would it be crafted in the PC version?

No thanks. The Tizona's a great sword and all, but it's just wholly unnecessary as regards to the PC version. It fills a "gap" which is already packed as is!

Besides, how would it be crafted in the PC version?
They could add a way to craft or obtain the items needed for the sword, it's not like they didn't do it with 1.2 on the console versions? Oh, wait, they did. Besides, I really like the idea of a sword that can inflict the bleeding debuff on the pc version. PvP would be significantly changed with a weapon like that.

Last edited:
They could add a way to craft or obtain the items needed for the sword, it's not like they didn't do it with 1.2 on the console versions? Oh, wait, they did. Besides, I really like the idea of a sword that can inflict the bleeding debuff on the pc version. PvP would be significantly changed with a weapon like that.

But, it still seems a lot of effort for one sword. Especially since we're literally awash in blades equivalent to the Tizona that are easily obtainable. The Frostbrand and Beam Sword, for example.

Also, from my experience debuffs have never really been that effective in PvP with the notable exception of the Flamethrower - but that was in 1.1. The only useful debuff really is Ichor from the Ichor Flask, the rest aren't that effective and are more for style purposes. Even if that was to be the case, it's been stated all too often that for better or worse, the game isn't balanced around PvP. It is for the PvP communities to balance for themselves, and I guess that's fair enough.

The tizona could be useful for combining with the terra blade

Hmm.

What into, though? And do bear in mind that the Tizona's quite a few tiers lower than the TB as of yet... and it might not even be possible from an intellectual property point of view, to boot. I mean, the Tizona concept does belong to 505.

Hmm.

What into, though? And do bear in mind that the Tizona's quite a few tiers lower than the TB as of yet... and it might not even be possible from an intellectual property point of view, to boot. I mean, the Tizona concept does belong to 505.
Maybe a sword with infinitive damage :D

Or the an ability to still life because the only weapon in the game that steal life is the vampire knives (not sure for magic weapons)

Nah i think that a "console exclusive content should stay were it belongs"

But it would be a cool weapon if they programed it differently

Hmm.

The night's edge was a few tiers below excalibur when they made the terra blade, what makes the tizona and terra blade so different?

Or the an ability to still life because the only weapon in the game that steal life is the vampire knives (not sure for magic weapons)
Life steal is a broken mechanic and is heavily frowned upon.

I could care less for the Tizona, Its pretty much obsolete. It's basically an auto swinging Keybrand with 1 extra damage and is completely out classed by the Chlorophyte Claymore (which is available without having to defeat Ocram)

Leave it as console exclusive.

It's an Ocram item, and since I would prefer Ocram to stay a console Boss (I only play PC tho) the items you get from defeating him should stay console only as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom