Tmodloader Game ran out of memory

This is the error code, it crashed around 15 minutes into the game, its been doing it a lot the past few nights. My mod list is here:

1627319548109.png

I've got 16gb of ram and the only other app I have open while playing is spotify, with the ram priority given to tmodloader.

I mean
You are using multiple big content mods
Unless you have a lot of RAM, probably stick to one or maybe 2 major content mods

Tmodloader only utilizes 4gb of ram instead of all of your ram, so the extra 12gb of ram on your PC is unused. There is the 64bit tmodloader that uses 8gb of ram. You could try that, but as the guy above me says you're using too many content mods, you need to use one, rather than multiple.

Try disabling WheresMyItems, Wingslot and WMITF. I was having a crash due to a memory leak with terraria using all 16gB of available RAM (Keep in mind I'm on Linux and our game is true x86-64). I disabled quite a few number of smaller mods and those 3 were in that group. Worth a try.

This is the error code, it crashed around 15 minutes into the game, its been doing it a lot the past few nights. My mod list is here:

View attachment 334890

I've got 16gb of ram and the only other app I have open while playing is spotify, with the ram priority given to tmodloader.

Back
Top Bottom