Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
My world is currently expert journey mode and hardmode. I know that they only drop post hardcore. I've opened 2000 skeletron bags and sorted through every single item, not a single dev set dropped. I checked the full changelog and everywhere online and can't find anything about treasure bags being tweaked, the drop rate is 5% and it's mathematically more impossible for me NOT to get a 5% hit after 2000 times than it is to get it normally. Seems like something might have gone awry during the update. Any information on this?

Skeletron is a pre-hardmode boss. Only hardmode boss’s treasure bags have dev sets in them.:D

Last edited:
Skeletron is a pre-hardmode boss. Only hardmode boss’s treasure bags have dev sets in them.:D
I could have sworn I've farmed dev sets and gotten them through queen bee's bags, like I vividly remember doing that before this patch so that's why I'm still confused :p

It is as SauceLord says. With the exception of one of the new Hardmode bosses, only Hardmode bosses can drop dev sets from Treasure Bags.

What about the aviators from the EOC?

Aviators are a streamer item rather than part of a dev set. In addition, they were changed for this update to drop from defeating Master Mode EoC rather than playing with a Hardcore character on Expert Mode.

Back
Top Bottom