PC Trouble with event farms

BrigandsRealm

Terrarian
I am having a bit of difficulty with event farms. Everything is going fine, except for when I summon a slime to override the damage from stronger mobs, something else is killing the slime. I have made sure that none of my minions can reach the slime (using the Raven Staff), and I have made sure that traps aren't killing it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Your armor? Eg damage reflecting from turtle, pink petal attack from Orchilcum, etc. Canon ball explosions or explosive ammo, or your own sword, etc...? It's easy to accidentally kill a little slime. Also, you need to make sure that the slime is summoned in isolation, before any other mobs, to be sure it's going to protect you.

Your armor? Eg damage reflecting from turtle, pink petal attack from Orchilcum, etc. Canon ball explosions or explosive ammo, or your own sword, etc...? It's easy to accidentally kill a little slime. Also, you need to make sure that the slime is summoned in isolation, before any other mobs, to be sure it's going to protect you.
I am using spooky armor, and the slime is in a box with me, with honey. It is made so that nothing can hurt the slime.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. I had thorns potions in my inventory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom