PC Two Problems I found

1. The time played with a character is frozen on 00:00:00 (I played with my character for about 120 hours, yes, I have no life ;(), here's a screenshot:
BUG.png

2. Opening a new world, exiting, and loading another world (or the same), it causes an automatic exit of Terraria, Steam client freezes and I have to restart Steam to play again Terraria ;(.

It's just me or this happens to all users? ;(

For number 1, i think it only logs time on that character that has been played after the 1.3 update.

I have no idea about number two, maybe you should either verify your game cache or reinstall the game

For number 1, i think it only logs time on that character that has been played after the 1.3 update.

I have no idea about number two, maybe you should either verify your game cache or reinstall the game

I played with my character since 1.3.0.1 XD, maybe it will be a good idea to reinstall, to see what happens :)

I know the answer to the second problem:

It's Steam cloud that is the problem. It has this little problem with letting change happen to any of your characters and worlds that have been set to "Move to Cloud".

To fix this, just set the chars and world maps to "Move off cloud", and put them back on when your turning in for the night or when your going to switch to a computer. You'll stop crashing while their off of the Steam Cloud.

I know the answer to the second problem:

It's Steam cloud that is the problem. It has this little problem with letting change happen to any of your characters and worlds that have been set to "Move to Cloud".

To fix this, just set the chars and world maps to "Move off cloud", and put them back on when your turning in for the night or when your going to switch to a computer. You'll stop crashing while their off of the Steam Cloud.

Thank you very much!!, I'll try that :D I guess you're right because it has sense :D

Back
Top Bottom