Underground jungle not having the stuff it's suppose to?!?

LunarEmerald

Terrarian
So I have went into the Hardmode defeated the 3 mechanical bosses and I go to my underground jungle got all my chlorophyte and made full chlorophyte Armour but I can not find any Plantera bulbs or jungle temples in my underground jungle I've searched it so hard but I can not find any!

A way to help in finding the Plantera Bulbs is to look for large pink dots looking on your World Map. If you've explored a fair amount of your jungle, there may be areas it'll appear in.

When trying to find it on your map, it looks like this Pink Dot shown below:

Planteras Bulb.png

Other than that, the thing to do is keep searching as tedious as it feels. I've personally spent many hours in the Jungle looking for temples to find specific items. And I also begin to wonder if there aren't any more Temples, but after exploring for a long time. My efforts pay off.

Don't give up! You will find a Bulb eventually.

A way to help in finding the Plantera Bulbs is to look for large pink dots looking on your World Map. If you've explored a fair amount of your jungle, there may be areas it'll appear in.

When trying to find it on your map, it looks like this Pink Dot shown below:

View attachment 155644

Other than that, the thing to do is keep searching as tedious as it feels. I've personally spent many hours in the Jungle looking for temples to find specific items. And I also begin to wonder if there aren't any more Temples, but after exploring for a long time. My efforts pay off.

Don't give up! You will find a Bulb eventually.
Thank you for The tip I found and beat plantera but I have not found the jungle temple yet.

Back
Top Bottom