tModLoader VKBA - Cores

justvkb

Terrarian
This is the early release of the VKBA Cores Mod

Some cores do not have uses other than selling.

When this mod is updated; expect large amounts of content to be added all at once.

This mod is currently tailored in adding additional options for early to mid-game content, and has a few additional content additions to smooth out progression if you are stuck.

hHtP9G3.png
BgiYuZn.png
9fMkvdi.png

It all starts with essence... Who knows what you could get...

This mod is only at it's fullest on EXPERT MODE.

Non-Expert mode options may become available in the future, but currently- you are limited to expert mode if you wish to experience all of what the mod offers.

MOST UPDATED VERSION
VKBA - V1.1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vqdsbj5gf4fj86/VKBA1.1.7z?dl=0

CHANGELOG
34 New Items / New Uses for Items!
Revamped Old Items!
Smoother Early-game progression!
More Rewards!
2 New End-Game Weapons!
Added The Automatic Phoenix Blaster! (2,000,000% Less Clicking!)
Buffed BassedBag
Added Jackpots!
Less essence clutter, more impact per essence (Nerf to droprate, reduction in price of essencebag)
King Slime is now Delightful!(TM)
Bags Added (ALL OBTAINABLE)
Botnist, Delightful, Exquisite, Mage, Silt, Tiny Silt, Slush, Builder, Boreal, Palm, Demon, Jackpot, Fighter, Paladin, Fish, and Jackpot Bags!

Bassed Bag 1 in 33 Chance to Jackpot!
Miner's Bag 1 in 96 chance to jackpot!
Fighter Bag tooltips! +Added
Dragon Bag now obtainable!(Tweaked)

Top Priority "To Come" List - Unique Sprites for ALL Cores/Bags (No more duplicates, sorry about that!)
ALL of these sprites are done by me. (HAND MADE AND MADE FROM SCRATCH!) With how many items added- it's hard to keep up with making the perfect sprite for the item!
Help would be appreciated!

OLDER VERSIONS
Special thanks to Eldrazi for assisting with code check & Optimizing.

REQUIRES

tModLoader-Logo1.png
Current version: v0.7
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/

Last edited:
The bags kinda look like retextured Meso bags from Maplestory.. :dryadnaughty:
That would be correct. I'm full at hand with things to do- including a complete rebalance of the entire mod.

I am the only one working on this mod- so doing sprites along with keeping new ideas and actually playing the mod throughly to test if there are any bugs / abuses / glitches are taking up a lot of time. I want the textures to be done- but, there are so many items at the moment that are key components to the mod that giving every core a unique texture is very hard to do. I am looking for spriters if anyone is interested- along with a lead coder to assist in things I do not know how to code.

Version 1.1 is being release as I type this and upload it to dropbox. The new version along with the older version will be available with a changelog.

Hey- I'm sorry to announce that VKB-Cores is no longer a mod in WIP. I have lost all the data during a data migration and have since then been too busy to replicate the data.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom