• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader W1K's Mod Redux

Sounds about right. It's much like most mods back from the tConfig days, really. I do have an active spriter nowdays and we've been going through remaking some of the sprites.
hey I don't mind, as long as the gameplay is fun I don't question sprites. (Obviously why don't think Ultraconyx is trash lol)

Yeah this mod going onto my next play-through. Hopefully nothing explodes :p

wow just realized it has been forever since i asked that question about the element of harmony speaking of which way back then u mentioned u might change it in the future is there any difference between back then and now or is it still the same

Wrulfy

Terrarian
So, regarding Jeohnne Pierre the dungeon master, I think the boss list treats it still as Death, but beating it doesn't cause it to check it.

W1K

Witch
wow just realized it has been forever since i asked that question about the element of harmony speaking of which way back then u mentioned u might change it in the future is there any difference between back then and now or is it still the same
I missed this for some reason. I beg pardon.

No, not much has been done about it just yet. Partly because of my inactivity, partly because I'm still not super sure what to make of it.

So, regarding Jeohnne Pierre the dungeon master, I think the boss list treats it still as Death, but beating it doesn't cause it to check it.
Well aware something messed up internally, among other checklist oddities (such as killing one boss occasionally counting as killing a whole group of them, that's likely just failure in understanding proper saving and loading on my part). It'll likely be fixed as soon as I decide to ship the latest update.

Top Bottom