Xbox One Want Cell Phone - Have total of 400 Pumpkin medallions and naughty presents and loads ofplatinumcoin

Jamesy1203

Terrarian
I would like to trade for someone's Cell Phone - Or PDA - andIi am willing to give 400 pumpkin medallions - for pumpkin moon- and naughty presents - for frost moon - and i have a total of around 500 platinum coins up for an offer.

Hi! I have an extra Cell Phone that I'm willing to trade for either 20 Naughty Presents or 20 Pumpkin Medallions (if possible both if you think it's fair).

Hi! I have an extra Cell Phone that I'm willing to trade for either 20 Naughty Presents or 20 Pumpkin Medallions (if possible both if you think it's fair).
I'm happy to give you both :) I haven't made too much progress so won't be needing them anyway!

Okay, I sent you an Invite but you might not have recieved it. Xbox Live appears to have some issues right now
for a moment I thought it was just me, having trouble with messages and invites - ill try invite you just incase
[doublepost=1538176862,1538176749][/doublepost]
Okay, I sent you an Invite but you might not have recieved it. Xbox Live appears to have some issues right now
That time the invite went through i just got a message saying unable to join, try again.

for a moment I thought it was just me, having trouble with messages and invites - ill try invite you just incase.
I didn't recieve the Invite. I guess we will have to wait a bit. How about we try again in an hour?

Edit: Strike that, it worked. Enjoy the new Phone! :D

Back
Top Bottom