Music Want to compose music for mods, if possible

Auditorial

Spazmatism
Hey everyone, CallRioli here. I've been meaning to get into the Terraria modding scene for what feels like a good deal of a decade now, but I never managed to get in touch with any project. So, here's another attempt.

I am a chiptune composer with over five years of experience. I've helped in some minor projects here and there, a lot of them that didn't actually lead anywhere (cancelled indie games and what not). Because of that, I've been growing more and more frustrated with the fact I haven't been able to contribute much to the musical scene of game development and also mod development alike. So I'm here to make a plea.

If you have a mod in development, and need some original tracks for it, if you'll allow me, I'd love to help you. Free of charge, nothing needed. I really don't care about financial gain.

Here's some things you should know though:
- My creative process can be a little funky sometimes, so in case you accept my services and I delay more than I'm supposed to, I apologize in advance.
- My composing style is strictly chiptune (retro bleep-bloops), since I use Famitracker to make music. Though, I do sample some non-chiptune sounds. I think my songs fit Terraria well, though.
- I already have a library full of songs, and they're all free-to-use. So in case I show you a track I've made a while ago, and you want to use it in your mod, that's completely fine. I can always make new songs specifically for the mod, though, including motifs and what not.

That's about it. I have a Youtube channel where I've posted a few of my songs (mostly meme songs and covers) if you want to check my composing style. I can always show my other songs as well, so contact me in case you're interested (we can discuss details through Discord and what now).

Here's my Youtube. Peace y'all, and please let me help you.

P.S: I also left a few files attached to the post as example songs. Here's a full song I made.

Attachments

• Crystal Healer [VRC6 WIP].wav
    4.5 MB
  • Divine Hearts [VRC6 wip2].wav
    3.6 MB
Last edited:
I'm working on a mod right now, it's making slow but good progress. I've been posting a few things about on my profile.

I'm working on a mod right now, it's making slow but good progress. I've been posting a few things about on my profile.
I gave it a look, seems pretty interesting. I think I'd like to help you with that, yeah. Want to discuss details on Discord or anywhere else where we can chat?

Back
Top Bottom