Casual What is the most creepiest and disturbing thing you saw on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankySkeleton

The Destroyer
Yes the internet you can do everything like watch youtube video, cooking stuff and endless stuff you can do of the internet. But the internet can be creepy and bad sometime like there a Reddit subfourm about Gore (dead people), there a japanese website which is disturbing as :red: ( Lomando.com ) or check out the video of this website (
), Bestgore is the worst gore site on the internet. Oh Yea there is a freaking subreddit about cumming on figures (the hell is wrong these people). Yea i cant think more disturbing things i saw.

You people i want to tell me what is the most creepiest and disturbing thing you saw on the internet? it can be EVERYTHING you want like a picture, a video or a website that is most downright disturbing and creepy!

I once read a comic on a site but i forgot the name of it. it was a comic about someone walking home late at night and each panel was as wide as the page so the comic would be read while scrolling down. Eventually it started building up as the walker approached a strange girl. when her face enters your screen, it does a jump scare - so you instinctively scroll up to get it away. Unfortunately, all of the previous comic panels are replaced with the girl's jumpscare face.

Close window. Delete browser. Burn hard drive.

Topics such as gore and the other thing you mention are not appropriate for this website and with an opening post like that it is almost assured that this thread will lead to posts that violate the rules.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via Private Message (there is a link in my signature to do so).

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom