What order i like fighting the bosses in

Max MTG on YT

Official Terrarian
Torch god (only fighting first if i want a rare drop)
goblins (only for the tinkerer)
eye of cthulhu
king slime (the first two can be swapped)
queen bee
world evil boss
deerclops (i fight these three in varying orders but these are my most common)
tier 1 old ones army (so that i can use the sentries outside of the event against bosses)
skeletron
wall of Flesh
pirates (for the lucky coin and discount card so i can get the clentaminator and leaf wings if i dont have enough money)
tier 2 old ones army (for the new drops, also i dont know when exactly 2 and 3 are unlocked so these may be wrong)
queen slime
the destroyer
skeletron prime
the twins
plantera
golem
tier 3 old ones army (only if I’m playing melee or mage)
martians (only if I’m playing melee)
pumpkin moon if summoner or melee
frost moon if ranger or melee
duke fishron
lunatic cultist
pillars (i fight my classes pillar first so i can get the weapons)
moon lord
empress of light (you can also fight it right before or right after duke fishron if you want)

updated to include events and other optional bosses

Last edited:

Attachments

• 85C12EE3-F534-4940-B80E-7F2AC75D669D.jpeg
    85C12EE3-F534-4940-B80E-7F2AC75D669D.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 35
Because if you quote a post then if people delete it it’s still clear what you responded to
also dont worry about gen 9 leaks, most of them are fake or memes and nintendos gonna work harder to not have a bad situation like legends again (the entire game was leaked an playable for free before launch and I hated it because it ruined the feeling of getting an entire game that you had been waiting for for a year only to realize that people got it for free before everyone else did, albeit illegally. Also they posted the entire game on YouTube and spoiled it for everyone and it was pretty much unavoidable because the algorithm hates us)

also dont worry about gen 9 leaks, most of them are fake or memes and nintendos gonna work harder to not have a bad situation like legends again (the entire game was leaked an playable for free before launch and I hated it because it ruined the feeling of getting an entire game that you had been waiting for for a year only to realize that people got it for free before everyone else did, albeit illegally. Also they posted the entire game on YouTube and spoiled it for everyone and it was pretty much unavoidable because the algorithm hates us)
The starters have already been released, and I mean stuff like that too.

Back
Top Bottom