tModLoader Whispering Death

Pedguinarmy12

Terrarian
Hello fellow Terrarians! I am , the creator of the Whispering Death Mod! The mod will...

Features of the Mod
-Add a Series of Bosses throughout the progression, called the spirits
-Add 3 new difficulties, which all change AI
-Expand the game past Moon Lord
-Expand the Summoner class, adding a new subclass called the Charmer :indifferent:
-Introduce 4 new biomes, 2 of which are aquatic-based
-Add a new class, which is dependent on dealing constant damage to enemies

-Rework the Vanilla Biomes and overall flesh out the experience of most vanilla content

If you want some insight into the mods current progress, feel free to look at the spoiler!

Current Progress (Being updated weekly)
May 7th, 2021: Currently, we have some weapons done, a few concepts for bosses, and a little bit of world gen for one of the new biomes being introduced in this mod.
Frigid Tome - A spell Tome which is Post-Plantera
Davameda
Necro Blade - A melee weapon which uses bones on use
Inferno Cutter
Voidic Shooter
Finally, the recruitment and team for the Mod.

Developers and Recruitment
First, the Recruitment.
We currently are in need of Coders and Spriters, with Coders being our highest priority. Currently every developer role is open, even lorewritter/brainstormer.
As of right now, we only have a single active coder, and two spriters.

Secondly, the Developers.

Directors
LandoCat

Pedguinarmy12

Coders
Pedguinarmy12

CallieBrimStone (Inactive)
Yelloface (Inactive)
Diavolo (inactive)

Spriters
Pedguinarmy12

ss802
3picnotfound
TheDoge (Inactive)
Greybrynn (Inactive-ish)
LambSauce (Inactive-ish)
BoiledKetchup (Inactive-ish)
CallieBrimStone (Inactive(kind of))

Composers

ss802
Pedguinarmy12 (Inactive)

If you want to find out more about this mod, then consider joining the Discord provided below or DM Pedguinarmy12#6142!
Join the Whispering Death Mod Discord Server!
*I apologize if you could not do anything in the discord, I have now fixed this.

Last edited:
h̦̮̫̝͇̝ͮ̏ͧͪ̀ṭ̤̞̦̞̞̞̖͌ͪ̆̕t̷̺̻̲̚p̴͖̫̀̔s̔͏͔̮͇̬̭͉:̰͈̳̇ͭ͗̀/̐͏̞̗̟͚̩̤/̧̝̗̯͚̩̠̮͍̉̋̚ḑ̞̣̟̠̋̒ͨͮo̸̫̪̩̖̼̫ͥ̀c̞̫̅ͥͦ͝s̗̰̤͚̪͎̓́.̃͗ͣ͏͖͉̻͔̫g̤͚̮̞͗̉̎ͥ͠ȯ̦͓͎͍̘̩͟o̧̺̦͛ͯ̽ͬg̞̬͖̯͖̦̹̐́ͩ͟l̦̙͈̜͉̩̩̓ͥ́ͅé̹̠̪ͩͧ̌͜.͉̪͖̫͚̤ͣͧ̌͡c̴̹͚̏͒̈́̅ọ̟̭͓̹̥̙́̅̍͢m̵̘̦͉̼ͫ̃̊͋/̴̣̞͖̫̜͇̉̌̏d̵͈̖̞̲̹̪̤͙̈́ȍ̧͍̳̳̳̍͗ͅc̼̤̲̱̲̥͓͔̈͆̓̊͡u̧͕̞̼ͭ̉̆m̴̥͇͎̪̼̅e͍̮̙̾̈́͢n̋҉̺̼̟͙̣t̶͇̼͎̮ͧͯ́/̙̗̊͑ͮͯ͞d̹̻͎͕͖̩̐̕/̨͇͕̦ͧͬ1͇͍͔̣̃͑̅̄̀K̖͖͍̍͜u͗͆̚҉̭͈Ḵ̸̱͈̣̯̞̟ͪͭn̶̲̥͋̌ͯL̅͏͈̫̬͈̹̮Ḯ̷̗̫̦͑6̳̣̘͇̰͇̙͎̾͞7̦̥̻̱̞̲ͧ̓̃͊̀N̶͍̮͕̜̗͑4̵̼͔̬͙͇̻ͬ̍̊h̨̥͎̠̣̼̙̭͆̃͊̆c̺͕̿̌́5̶̞̘̟̪̥̊̏̅ͧd̢̫̤̝̗̜̝̭̓x͇̹͇̞͚̯̉ͤ͜Ç̙̦̘̜̼͎̟̊ͧ̄̃Ṷ̯̬͔̦̺ͤ̂̂͞Û̻̞̽̓͂͞t̲̞͓̞̦͚̱͐̀V̡̬̘͍̂̀͌̆6͓̦̳͔̺ͣ̑͜j̲̗̜ͫ̊ͬ̆͜Ć̮͈̰̙͉̉͠ͅͅṄ̶̘͚͚͑͐ͅR̷̞̝̗̭̩̬̩̞̅̃D͛ͯ̏҉͉̗R̴͈͙͚͇͇̠ͣ͊V̶̙̠ͭ͋ͯ̌W̵̘̩̝̠̥ͤ̐͂M̨̟͙̒ͅm̛͓̘̓͂ͬQ̧̜̫̳̗̯̪͔ͨͭ̉̂ͅG͍̱͉̮̹̣ͭ̋̚͟ĩ̧̬̮̖̟̰W͂͊̓̃҉̯͕ͅG̤̻̤̼̠̮̯͈͛͛͠a̪̯̞̳̾͘Ḟ̘̤ͪ̕2̱̯͙̳̱͈͛ͯͯ̈͠ͅ9̸̫̳̰͖̭͎̭̞̊͑ͧȚ̷̙ͮ́m̜̥͈͈̪̄̒́̆͡A̛̠̜͇̯ͬ̏̅/̵͔̳̝̂̈́e͓̞̫̥͇̟͗͡d̹͉̯͖̘ͥ͑ͬ͝i̶̭̳̯̪̬̙͋̄ͅͅt̵̟͕̙̝̀̓̆

Mod Died
Sad
I'm curious, how did this happened? Was the scope of the mod too big? Lost of interest in developing it? Not enough active devs?

What was the new class supposed to be? Now that the mod stopped development, no real harm in releasing that information is there? It's not so much so I can "steal" an idea, when I'm already focused on my own, but more so just really curious to what it was supposed to be.

I'm curious, how did this happened? Was the scope of the mod too big? Lost of interest in developing it? Not enough active devs?

What was the new class supposed to be? Now that the mod stopped development, no real harm in releasing that information is there? It's not so much so I can "steal" an idea, when I'm already focused on my own, but more so just really curious to what it was supposed to be.
It more or less happened because too much was on my and most of my active developers plates.

The class was supposed to be called "Reaper"
The Reaper would utilize the death of enemies to power/use items in the reaper class.
There would have been a soul meter which appears above you whenever you collect souls
beyond this though, there wasn't much planned, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom