why terraria on pc is too hard?

Marterik

Terrarian
i loved getting terraria for pc when i was 11. i got terraria in mobile and got into hardmode and got wings. so i tried out pc version and it was kinda hard.

slimes keep killing me and finding huge caves is hard. antidotes are attacking me and i get confused really quickly.

when i got a gold sword and wooden armoor i was thinking what i will do next, i cant just die by everything. falling damage is more annoyng than anythink. i need serious guide so i can start having good times in game and getting into hardmode.

guides i need.

-How i fight eater of worlds whit gold sword.

obisdian armor was a huge cringe for me actually.

i need help.

Are you playing normal or expert mode? The latter is a much harder experience and it's recommended for players that have won normal mode at least two times.

A golden sword isn't enough for EoW. The armor isn't very important but some good weapons are important here. i suggest something that can pierce or attack multiple times through the boss like:

- A bow with Jester/Unholy Arrows.
- Ball O' Hurt or a yo-yo such as Malaise.
- Water bolt (if you're lucky, but it's very effective against the boss).
- Ruby/Diamond staff maybe.
- A sword with autoswing (Ice Blade, Enchanted Sword, etc)

There are other weapons too, but here are some suggestions.

To be completely honest I kind of do wish there were an easier mode of some sort, where enemies are slightly weaker, items are stronger, loot is slightly more common, etc. I'd like that for when I'm just feeling lazier. But I don't think very many people seem to want something like that.

Terraria on PC isn't hard. You just have to document yourself and watch some youtube videos from example: Pedguin, TerrariaHelp

This game overall isn't hard, but it has got a small bit of fake difficulty which isn't very pleasant to deal with.

The mob spawn is sometimes unfair, so I suggest to play softcore or maybe mediumcore. Hardcore is quite risky.

Back
Top Bottom