PS3 Will someone trade me for a TerraBlade?

Squidish_

Terrarian
Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this. I had a Terra Blade, and my save crashed. I no longer have this, and was wondering if anyone could join my game and trade me a Terra Blade. I would be willing to give a set of Vampire Knives (no reforge) and a Death Sickle (annoying reforge.) If anyone is interested, you can reach me on here, or on Playstation Network. My PSN is Squidish_

I am at the point where I will throw in a free Piranha Gun, as well as a Scourge of the Corruptor (I'm desperate.)

Last edited:
I can make an extra terrablade, so replace the Pirrana Gun, Death Sickle, and Vampire knives (I already Have them :p)with the Horseman's blade and you've got a deal!

I really don't have one. However, if you would like to give me the Terra Blade, I swear I will fight the Pumpkin Moon as many times as I can and get back to you as soon as I can with the Horseman's Blade; alternatively, if you don't trust me (which is perfectly reasonable) I'll go ahead and get to grinding and let you know asap. If you would like to fight it with me, feel free to send me a request.

I really don't have one. However, if you would like to give me the Terra Blade, I swear I will fight the Pumpkin Moon as many times as I can and get back to you as soon as I can with the Horseman's Blade; alternatively, if you don't trust me (which is perfectly reasonable) I'll go ahead and get to grinding and let you know asap. If you would like to fight it with me, feel free to send me a request.
I would prefer the second option :p I'll PM you my PSN account name.
EDIT: don't worry, I have 5 Broken Hero swords :p

Back
Top Bottom