Mobile World Creating

Oxygenn

Terrarian
Hello, thank you for reading this and possible assistance. When I creating my new world so has Corruption but haven't got Crimson or have Crimson but haven't Corruption. Please help ;)

That's the way it's supposed to work. If you have the counterpart, you don't get the other. You can bring crimson/corruption seeds into other worlds to introduce them, or you can use the clentaminator.

That's the way it's supposed to work. If you have the counterpart, you don't get the other. You can bring crimson/corruption seeds into other worlds to introduce them, or you can use the clentaminator.
So, I cannot have Corruption and Crimson in one world, with random generation? This is bug or not.

Either way, any one world you create will have either Corruption or The Crimson. Now, like Freenight says, if you have a world that doesnt have a certain biome you want, you can simply move blocks from another world containing your desired biome and move it into your main world. So you can give yourself a little Crimson or a lot.

Back
Top Bottom