PC would trade a spiffo plush + platinum for a zenith if you have one! :)

First I'd like to remind you that you can use All Items Maps if you don't care about fairly obtaining the item.

I have a spare zenith likely, but I'd like to change the price. Do you have any golden critters and/or regular gems.

Either way, I will not be able to make the trade for about 17hr due to sleep and work.

First I'd like to remind you that you can use All Items Maps if you don't care about fairly obtaining the item.

I have a spare zenith likely, but I'd like to change the price. Do you have any golden critters and/or regular gems.

Either way, I will not be able to make the trade for about 17hr due to sleep and work.
yes, I have regular gems. I could farm any in the next hours too! :)

If you don't have the zenith by the time I'm online again, I'll happily make the trade for gold critters and regular gems!
The gem type does not matter to me. 500 diamonds mean as much to me as 500 amethyst. Not saying 500 is the price, just an example. Mine as much as you feel a zenith is worth.

I'll send you a direct message here on TFC when I'm able to hop on to see if you still need it.

Back
Top Bottom