PC WTB Clemteminater plus some ammo read desc

Hello,

So all my worlds kinda got lost due to corruption or something idk,
So on my new world I decided to go into hard mode today and the Corruption biome that spawns kinda spawned on my house... yeah
On the bright side the first Nimbus i killed gave me a Mystic Nimbus Rod (like wtf are the chances)

Uh so since you can buy the Clemteminater though the shop Id like to buy it for One platinum and as for the ammo just ask me how much for a stack of Green solution, idk how much that is... im assuming a lot as its 25 silver per
I have 1 platinum 55 gold coins rn and I can also trade items if necessary or get more gold, im guessing 2 plat for both things

I can do 2 plat if needed ill just need a while

Hello,

So on my new world I decided to go into hard mode today and the Corruption biome that spawns kinda spawned on my house... yeah
On the bright side the first Nimbus i killed gave me a Mystic Nimbus Rod (like wtf are the chances)

Uh so since you can buy the Clemteminater though the shop Id like to buy it for One platinum and as for the ammo just ask me how much for a stack of Green solution, idk how much that is... im assuming a lot as its 25 silver per
I have 1 platinum 55 gold coins rn and I can also trade items if necessary or get more gold, im guessing 2 plat for both things

I can sell you some :)
BTW There is no clemtaminator

Hello,

Isn't the clentaminator alone 2 plat?

Back
Top Bottom