PC WTB Elf Vanity set - For whatever price

Pidax

Terrarian
I want to buy the Elf vanity set, dropped but the Zombie Elf in the Frost Moon event.
Have been farming for days with no result.
I'll take it for what ever price you want.

Honestly i gave up farming at this point... over 90 Frost Moons farmed with only 3 pants dropping.
As for the price I dont really know... 999 platinum coins is a tad much for any one to ask. but I'm willing to pay upwards of 25 platinum coins for each set at this point

This still open? I have all the vanities. Classic mode I assume? Message me here or PM me.
Yes, still open, on classic.
Also I'll take as many Vanity sets as you have for sale.
I can pay with coins, materials, items, crates, treasure bags or accessories.
If you are down for a big trade ill make a list and you name you price! :)

Yes, still open, on classic.
Also I'll take as many Vanity sets as you have for sale.
I can pay with coins, materials, items, crates, treasure bags or accessories.
If you are down for a big trade ill make a list and you name you price! :)

Well, I don't know that I'm willing to let go of a lot of my classic mode collection, but I can certainly give you a few of the more annoying ones to collect. Are there any specific ones you're not looking forward to collecting?

Well, I don't know that I'm willing to let go of a lot of my classic mode collection, but I can certainly give you a few of the more annoying ones to collect. Are there any specific ones you're not looking forward to collecting?
Alright then, I'll take one of every set you have for sale then, except the Halloween sets. You can count how many u have, don't need to make me a list, and we can hopefully agree on a price.
I basically want to collect everything in the game, I've been grinding and farming for 6 months but a week ago i lost all the save files from the past 3 months. So i just started again.

You know, I don't really have anything explicitly "For sale," so how about I just give you the elf costume and call it a day?

As for the price, do you have a Rain Song and a Hunter Cloak? Those are the 2 parts of my Journey Mode ensemble that I'm not looking forward to grabbing again in Classic.

Alrighty then.
I have the Hunter Cloak on both classic and journey.
u can add me on Steam and we can do the trade

Back
Top Bottom