PC WTB fish finder/items that are required to craft it.

squadpenguin

Terrarian
Hey! As I said I want to buy the fish finder/cell phone. Also the fishermans pocket guide, weather radio and sextant are okay. I have money and pretty much 90% of the items that you might think of :p For example the axe, bone keys, drill containment units and all of the moon lord drops etc. I can get some cool prefixes for you too if you want. I also have the expert mode boss items except for the moon lords items. You can add me on steam and we can discuss about it. And also if you have a megaphone I would be interested. Steam name is: squadpenguin.

EDIT: Done

Last edited:
Hey! As I said I want to buy the fish finder/cell phone. Also the fishermans pocket guide, weather radio and sextant are okay. I have money and pretty much 90% of the items that you might think of :p For example the axe, bone keys, drill containment units and all of the moon lord drops etc. I can get some cool prefixes for you too if you want. I also have the expert mode boss items except for the moon lords items. You can add me on steam and we can discuss about it. And also if you have a megaphone I would be interested. Steam name is: squadpenguin.
I have the cell phone you needed, will you take it for those items I specified in that other thread?

Back
Top Bottom