PC WTS lots of items

@krzysk_1 I have basically everything, 48 plat, every moon lord drop, 3 jungle keys and every single other key except the corruption key, I also have the slime staff, ill trade anything really
[DOUBLEPOST=1448138643,1448138555][/DOUBLEPOST]Also yes I do have the reaper costume @krzysk_1 ysk

It's not on the list, but I am struggling with getting enough souls. I need, like, 36 (Maybe?o_Oidk) souls of Light & Night.
I can give you, say, 50 gold? Tell me if it isn't enough.

@ctdunne33 I'm sorry, but I have literally no Souls of Light or Dark, however I've got some Souls of Might, Fright and (put here the name of the 3rd soul from one of 3 mechanical bosses), these are only souls I could offer. :(

@ctdunne33 I'm sorry, but I have literally no Souls of Light or Dark, however I've got some Souls of Might, Fright and (put here the name of the 3rd soul from one of 3 mechanical bosses), these are only souls I could offer. :(
Nah, I sort of feel like it's cheating to skip bosses. I just wanted to get the souls for the summoning items. I'd also be fine if you could get those, but if you don't have the souls, you probably don't have the legit items. It's whatever, though, I need some preparing before beating Skeletron Prime anyway.

I know skipping bosses is cheating and I hate it! :mad: I'm trading ONLY for rare drops/items from enemies/bosses I already killed or that I already got, but need them in bigger amounts.
I've got legit items, I just used all my souls for crafting things. :p

I know skipping bosses is cheating and I hate it! :mad: I'm trading ONLY for rare drops/items from enemies/bosses I already killed or that I already got, but need them in bigger amounts.
I've got legit items, I just used all my souls for crafting things. :p
Pretty much all I need now are a few mechanical skulls. Sorry if you misunderstood, when I said "legit items" I meant boss summoning items. I was definitely not questioning the fact that you have good gear.

how much for wisp in a bottle

Edit: i have water walking boots it seems like everyone wants them how much would you pay?

Back
Top Bottom