**REPORTED** Xbox One player one grid off centered to the actual world

ACKtbt

Terrarian
Hello,
I have played terraria on the Xbox One for numerous years, and always enjoyed the game. However, for multiple years I have had a split screen issue, where player one has a misaligned grid in relation to the world, resulting in blocks being placed/mined/interacted with roughly 1.5 blocks below where the cursor is. This has only become an issue to me now since my little brother has become interested in the game and I now want to play with him, he doesn't like this when he is player one and neither do I. It isn't a setting issue or anything, it is just as soon as another player joins, player one's grid becomes messed up.

Thanks for the report - this is something I believe we fixed in a recent patch. Could you let me know what your build number is, as well as provide a video of the issue? It’s possible there’s another edge case causing this to happen.

Thanks for the report - this is something I believe we fixed in a recent patch. Could you let me know what your build number is, as well as provide a video of the issue? It’s possible there’s another edge case causing this to happen.
I'm sorry for the late late response, I haven't played in a while and it hasn't crossed my mind since. The version I am in on the Xbox One is v1.4.4.9.5 Build 1081 and it is still happening. Attached is the video of the issue.
Thanks for your time

Attachments

• InShot_20240129_155739900.gif
    InShot_20240129_155739900.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 28
I'm sorry for the late late response, I haven't played in a while and it hasn't crossed my mind since. The version I am in on the Xbox One is v1.4.4.9.5 Build 1081 and it is still happening. Attached is the video of the issue.
Thanks for your time
Thanks for this - I believe this behaviour will be fixed when the next update releases.

If you change your split screen from top and bottom to left and right, does it stop this from occuring for player 1?

Back
Top Bottom