Resolved [Xbox One] Terraria stuck on random update.

zzzayd

Terrarian
I have been playing terraria for quite a while and was very excited for terraria 1.4 on consoles. I came to the xbox after launch and saw no update happened. i didnt think much of it and just went to update terraria manually, nothing. I checked what version i was on and in the xbox menu it said i was in 1.0.0.29. i didnt recognize that as a update so i went in game. In game it said i was in 1.0.1515.2. I didnt recognize either. i have restarted my xbox, taking the disk in and out, i really dont knoow what to do at this point. I know my game isnt 1.3.5 and i dont know what is wrong with my game. I have had this game for quite a while and dont know what to do. any help is appreciated.

I have been playing terraria for quite a while and was very excited for terraria 1.4 on consoles. I came to the xbox after launch and saw no update happened. i didnt think much of it and just went to update terraria manually, nothing. I checked what version i was on and in the xbox menu it said i was in 1.0.0.29. i didnt recognize that as a update so i went in game. In game it said i was in 1.0.1515.2. I didnt recognize either. i have restarted my xbox, taking the disk in and out, i really dont knoow what to do at this point. I know my game isnt 1.3.5 and i dont know what is wrong with my game. I have had this game for quite a while and dont know what to do. any help is appreciated.
Console versions are ports and thus have different version names than PC. The console 1.0.0.29 IS the PC 1.3.5 version.

Back
Top Bottom