Game Mechanics You should be able to pee the bed🙂

To be honest, I considered reporting this thread.
But then I remembered that you really can make a hot dump on a toilet.
AND MISS.
*shrugs*
Well... why not?
After all, we have mentioned material for Angler house already. Time to give him something to take a shower in, right? Right?
You really considered reporting this masterpiece of an idea? I could not imagine doing something evil like that, that's crazy.

Any reason to not do that?
Do this "masterpiece" compliy with this sub-forum's rules and guidelines? No. Worth reporting.
Do this "masterpiece" compliywith global Forum rules? Unlikely. Worth reporting.
Is this "masterpiece" a real idea, not a yet-another-piece-of-low-effort-garbage? I don't think so. Worth reporting.
This is not a joke or troll suggestion. I am very serious, I want this in the game as an alternative to get ichor on corruption worlds. It is, in fact, a real and great idea. I doubt anyone would have thought of this, so this has a great place on this forum as its own thread. If Red loves poo blocks and pooping on a toilet or wiring a toilet to make poop fly out of it, peeing in a bed would not seem like something he would not want to add to the game.

Any reason to not do that?
Do this "masterpiece" compliy with this sub-forum's rules and guidelines? No. Worth reporting.
Do this "masterpiece" compliywith global Forum rules? Unlikely. Worth reporting.
Is this "masterpiece" a real idea, not a yet-another-piece-of-low-effort-garbage? I don't think so. Worth reporting.
I check both and nowhere does it say this is not up to code. But I did find and I quote "If the intention is not to contribute to an idea in any sort of positive fashion, then simply do not post at all." also if there is poop and a weapon called "Golden Shower" then this is allowed. And it’s funny.

I don't think that would be a good idea, because that would make this game a WC game and then more parents complain on "what a trash toilet game my child plays!!!", more than it is now with things such as "Mourning wood" and "Master Bait" (only affecting English speakers).

I don't think that would be a good idea, because that would make this game a WC game and then more parents complain on "what a trash toilet game my child plays!!!", more than it is now with things such as "Mourning wood" and "Master Bait" (only affecting English speakers).
This mechanic is very specific though, you would have to have known that it exists beforehand. Nobody will just randomly drink water before going to bed in terraria.

yet-another-piece-of-low-effort-garbage
This bit was completely unnecessary. If you feel that way, report and move on, simple. There's no need to throw insults to the suggestion, either provide constructive criticism, move on, or report and move on.
I see nothing about this suggestion that breaks any of the rules you linked here.
Screenshot_20230911-033828_Samsung Internet.jpg

If anything, you broke forum rules. And so am I by interacting with you rather than reporting and ignoring, sorry mods/admins.
If you can poop in the toilet, you should be able to pee in the bed. Happens when you drink a bottle of water and go to bed right after. Can give a new piss liquid, or give ichor when in hardmode, which would be a great way to get it in corruption worlds without making a whole crimson biome.
As for the actual suggestion, as to remain on topic, I'm not a fan. Personally I feel like there are should be a better method to obtain ichor on corruption worlds.
You're not wrong, it fits because of poo blocks existing in the game, but I'm not a fan of those either for the same reason.

All in all I can't support this suggestion. Not because it's inherently bad, I'm just not a fan of the method of obtaining it.

A reminder for everyone here:
  • Give constructive criticism (or support) in a civil, respectful manner, or move on to something else if you cannot do that
  • In my opinion, the author has given enough information and purpose for their suggestion to meet the guidelines, whatever your other feelings about it
  • If you decide to report anything/anyone on this site, do so quietly and then move on. Nothing good comes out of saying you reported something (or threatening to do so)
A suggestion is never a guarantee of a feature being added to the game, and it's actually pretty rare for it to happen. Don't get too excited or horrified about any particular one.

Back
Top Bottom