Weapons & Equip Zoologist selling cat themed vanities

Erikaka

Official Terrarian
The zoologist NPC provides with a few animal themed vanity items such as fox ears/tail, or even dog ones! Yet there isn't any cat ears/tail in the shop. You can get cat ears through the Halloween event, but it's not so easy compared to fox/dog ears. While a cat tail doesn't even exist in the game. I would want to move cat ears from the Halloween event to the zoologist shop and add a tail for the full set.

Last edited:
The zoologist NPC provides with a few animal themed vanity items such as fox ears/tail, or even dog ones! Yet there isn't any cat ears/tail in the shop. You can get cat ears through the Halloween event, but it's not so easy compared to fox/dog ears. While a cat tail doesn't even exist in the game. I would want to move cat ears from the Halloween event to the zoologist shop and add a tail for the full set.
Good idea

I think the Zoologist should have 2 shops, just like the Painter: one for the animal-themed vanity sets, and another for everything else. This would allow her to sell more outfits, including a cat one!

I think the Zoologist should have 2 shops, just like the Painter: one for the animal-themed vanity sets, and another for everything else. This would allow her to sell more outfits, including a cat one!
The way the zoologist sells animal-themed vanities is still cool on it's own! You can buy each set only on a particular moon phase.

It would be funny to pair the cat set with the dog set, so that you could buy them both on the particular moon phase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom