3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the celestial event will happen on 3DS. maybe some alternate form of it but I doubt it'd be compatible with the 3DS' small worlds. IF and I do say IF the Moon Lord should come to 3DS it'd probably be triggered by that little tablet thing you can make in 1.3 but after you defeat the cultists. However I doubt that would even happen since not even the PS Vita could handle the Moon Lord at this point.

I don't think the celestial event will happen on 3DS. maybe some alternate form of it but I doubt it'd be compatible with the 3DS' small worlds. IF and I do say IF the Moon Lord should come to 3DS it'd probably be triggered by that little tablet thing you can make in 1.3 but after you defeat the cultists. However I doubt that would even happen since not even the PS Vita could handle the Moon Lord at this point.
It's true that the 3DS would not be able to handle the Celestial Events in its fullest. Severe cornercuts would need to be made, so severe that I think they would come up with something entirely different.

What I like is the idea of buffing Ocram and his drops, maybe giving him some new weapons to drop, and making HIM the "true" final boss of console and mobile (3DS by extension).

I should chew on this and actually make a fleshed-out suggestion for an event fertehlulz

Honestly he could use a buff in power but yeah. I wouldn't mind having the cultists though. the Lunatic Cultist is a pretty challenging boss in itself.
[doublepost=1472611054,1472610810][/doublepost]I think they could add in smaller bosses but I'm not sure if the Moon Lord is even possible. BUT I would love to see my npcs attacking mobs if anything. The very least we could get is the biome exclusive music from 1.3's version of the Underworld. We'll see what they bring to the table. I could die a happy dude if they somehow bring us 1.3 content.

The one thing I ask for from 1.3 is the Red rarity & the 1.3 Pirate/Goblin theme. Everything else I want is from 1.2.4 and before. + add a keemstar boss battle pls. idk how you would implement it, just make it work.

*also just noticed I changed my PFP, its back to its OG look
[doublepost=1472611489,1472611390][/doublepost]Also, why is Dean not posting anything? He is shown as being active daily, but hasn't said anything publically on this forum.

He's probably busy working on Terraria 3DS/WiiU's new features or content. we won't know what it is til he announces it.

Also, why is Dean not posting anything? He is shown as being active daily, but hasn't said anything publically on this forum.
He's on and communicating with other users, but isn't answering our questions and comments for the sake of a nearing announcement (and a combination of other factors, most likely)

I personally asked him if they could add in the new 1.3 music for the Underworld and he said he'd look into it. I pretty much said if they couldn't do much 1.3 content than I'd just be happy with the music.

Ok so I am going to give my top 5 things I want to have in the 1.0.4 update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. CRASH FIX! (everyone wants this one)
2. All of 1.2.4! I don't want all of 1.3 because I don't want to have to deal with the bugs that will bring. But if they could bring some items I would be happy.
3. Little bug fixes like the frost moon music working or being able to reforge some of the Duke Fishron weapons.
4. All of the music from PC.
5. Online multiplayer.

Ok so I am going to give my top 5 things I want to have in the 1.0.4 update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. CRASH FIX! (everyone wants this one)
2. All of 1.2.4! I don't want all of 1.3 because I don't want to have to deal with the bugs that will bring. But if they could bring some items I would be happy.
3. Little bug fixes like the frost moon music working or being able to reforge some of the Duke Fishron weapons.
4. All of the music from PC.
5. Online multiplayer.

yes this exactly in this order. or maybe switch positions of 2 and 3.
also if it was still possible and if there's time: 6. bigger worlds

Am I the only one who hasn't had many crashes? I only crashed once when trying to get Merfolk shell in 1.0.3. Before that, no crashes whatsoever and running 60 FPS.

Every time I play for longer than 15 minutes or so the game freezes and crashes unless I save repeatedly it has made me lose so much progress because of this and I wish a patch would come out soon to solve this I love playing it. I have a new 3ds

Every time I play for longer than 15 minutes or so the game freezes and crashes unless I save repeatedly it has made me lose so much progress because of this and I wish a patch would come out soon to solve this I love playing it. I have a new 3ds
This actually happened to me when I first burst into 1.03 (I also possess a New 3DS). It made me save more often, and I seemingly crashed a lot less after changing the routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom