3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont unterstand this 'knock on woods, but i' m jealous :'(

Ps: to all of you without crash issue...
Is multiplayer problem less like single player? And do you have n3ds oder o3ds?

For me, never had any major crash issues (i.e. Can count it on one hand) - o3ds for me, 2 n3ds for my kids.....SP and MP (2-3 players).

@Loki #jealous ^^

I tried mp like 2-3 weeks ago with a mate and... Terraria is so damn made for Co op, but it really need Co op Features.
Not like someone come into your world, but when 2+ (for example me and a mate) explore and build a world together both have to remember the map and give chests another Organisation.

I had really many crashes in sp the ~3 months but in mp it was crazy...

Last weeks i didn't get any crash in sp (but then just 15-45 min in a world or sth), but as we played together all 10-10-20 min some game crashed.
And I lost the map every time -.-

Terraria has insane Potential for Co op, i hope the devs add few more Features for that :)

When I first got Terraria, I had it on a New 3DS XL that I got when they released. Around March this year I got another New 3DS XL (Fire Emblem Fates edition) and transferred all my games into it. Terraria has never crashed on either systems for me. *knocks on more wood*

And I haven't had a chance... or someone to play multiplayer with so there's that.

well I guess we now know what's coming to the 3DS :rolleyes: sad to say I'm disappointed. I really hoped they'd be able to give us the rest of the 1.2.4 content and catch up to old gen.

happy and grateful about everything we are getting but that was what I hoped for the most right after bug/crash fixes.

Larger worlds solve so much of the worldgen insanity (at least they did on mobile). That is what I am most excited about (may have to steal my kids' n3DS when they are not around)

Larger worlds solve so much of the worldgen insanity (at least they did on mobile). That is what I am most excited about (may have to steal my kids' n3DS when they are not around)
But are larger worlds even possible on Terraria 3ds? If so then would that maybe fix the other issues to some extent?

Nvm, just read the new post.

See you guys later I got to go to the funeral for 1.2.4 on 3ds
[doublepost=1472757601,1472757559][/doublepost]I SO SAD!!!!! But we get bug fixes tho..........so that's a thing.
[doublepost=1472757649][/doublepost]Read my other comment on the announcement thread to read my full opinion, granted its not much.

It seems as though a lot of time has been put in to squash some crash-inducing bugs. Hopefully the next update for you guys who are having crashing issues left and right, will be just what you need so you can finally enjoy the game uninterrupted. Also, YAY! bigger worlds!

Larger worlds for New 3DS is awesome. Thanks goes to @Deanzor and CodeGlue for listening to us die hard fans.

It might not sound like much, but a 'small' PC world will seem HUGE on 3DS. I think it's something close to 60% larger (maybe more) than the ones we've got now. Not to mention all the world gen issues we've been plagued with should now be a non-issue. I just hope they're doing something to make the multiplayer more stable - as even New 3DS to New 3DS multiplayer was a challenge and faced crashes.

I hope this isn't the final update. It would be nice to have all the bugs squashed, some new 1.2 or 1.3 content (obviously not all of it - maybe mounts and summons or expert mode). Online multiplayer would now be the cherry on top. Come on guys! Online Multiplayer should be the final update!

Once again though, thanks for the larger worlds on New 3DS. I knew it was possible all along. ;)
Yippee-ki-yay!

Larger worlds for New 3DS is awesome. Thanks goes to @Deanzor and CodeGlue for listening to us die hard fans.

It might not sound like much, but a 'small' PC world will seem HUGE on 3DS. I think it's something close to 60% larger (maybe more) than the ones we've got now. Not to mention all the world gen issues we've been plagued with should now be a non-issue. I just hope they're doing something to make the multiplayer more stable - as even New 3DS to New 3DS multiplayer was a challenge and faced crashes.

I hope this isn't the final update. It would be nice to have all the bugs squashed, some new 1.2 or 1.3 content (obviously not all of it - maybe mounts and summons or expert mode). Online multiplayer would now be the cherry on top. Come on guys! Online Multiplayer should be the final update!

Once again though, thanks for the larger worlds on New 3DS. I knew it was possible all along. ;)
Yippee-ki-yay!
Nicely said `;)

there's a chance we might be able to hear 1.3 music in the next 3DS update. I asked Deanzor if it were possible and he says he doesn't see a reason it isn't so maybe we'll be hearing 1.3's version of the Underworld.

Just remember I said MAYBE. It's not set in stone and it might not happen. Don't take what I say as a definite. It's a MAYBE. I'm not a dev so I can't tell you what's what.

Last edited:
I just created an account, now I can help out with bug reports. I hope I can help out you devs a little.
[doublepost=1472946264,1472946240][/doublepost]I just created an account, now I can help out with bug reports. I hope I can help out you devs a little.
[doublepost=1472946283][/doublepost]I just created an account, now I can help out with bug reports. I hope I can help out you devs a little.
[doublepost=1472946370][/doublepost]
I just created an account, now I can help out with bug reports. I hope I can help out you devs a little.
[doublepost=1472946264,1472946240][/doublepost]I just created an account, now I can help out with bug reports. I hope I can help out you devs a little.
[doublepost=1472946283][/doublepost]I just created an account, now I can help out with bug reports. I hope I can help out you devs a little.

[doublepost=1472946370][/doublepost]
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom