Drawings & Paintings Vlad's Character Studio [taking requests~]

In regards to requests: Would you do something with two characters in it?
I've always wanted a character pairing with Marcus (My name sake) and his significant other. (Another OC of mine)

sorry for being inactive for the past day, I caught a pretty horrible cold :/
In regards to requests: Would you do something with two characters in it?
I've always wanted a character pairing with Marcus (My name sake) and his significant other. (Another OC of mine)

sorry; two characters is pretty much double the workload and as you can see there are quite a few requests piled up xD I don't want to rush any of the pieces, but I also want to avoid making people wait too much. sorry! you can still put in a request for one character though :)

Slowly making progress on @DGFVR. 's piece. Here's a really quick paintover I did to experiment with some design changes for the character:

kdyefdL.png

I assumed that was shroomite armor and she's making herself invisible? final outcome will be hella different anw (including proportions). Hope you don't mind I picked this one, I just have more fun drawing girls :D

sorry; two characters is pretty much double the workload and as you can see there are quite a few requests piled up xD I don't want to rush any of the pieces, but I also want to avoid making people wait too much. sorry! you can still put in a request for one character though :)

Slowly making progress on @DGFVR. 's piece. Here's a really quick paintover I did to experiment with some design changes for the character:

kdyefdL.png

I assumed that was shroomite armor and she's making herself invisible? final outcome will be hella different anw (including proportions). Hope you don't mind I picked this one, I just have more fun drawing girls :D
Every time I check an alert in this thread and see your work the hype for my request grows. This just multiplied the hype by ten.

kdyefdL.png

heck yea!!!! i fu*king love it!! :passionate:
and don't worry everybody love's this OC than my main character....... (dgfvr main oc cries in a corner :'v)

Amazing! It just goes to show your level of dedication and polish for this to be considered a draft/preliminary, but it's already so fantastic that I'm pretty sure a lot of people would kill to have art of this quality of their characters, haha!

Keep being awesome! I foresee many very, VERY happy people as a result of this project! :dryadwink:

heck yea!!!! i fu*king love it!! :passionate:
and don't worry everybody love's this OC than my main character....... (dgfvr main oc cries in a corner :'v)
glad you like it :D the final image should be a lot more dynamic, if I manage to pull off what I have in mind

hey guys, sorry for being so silent this past week. review week is coming up in uni and I had to catch up on work >_> I'm still working on stuff ofc, should have the next request done pretty soon c:
As Szaila said, take your time! Don't stress yourself over us, we don't mind the wait!

hey guys, sorry for being so silent this past week. review week is coming up in uni and I had to catch up on work >_> I'm still working on stuff ofc, should have the next request done pretty soon c:
Take your time. Work of your quality is worth the wait.

When requests open up again, I'd like to request myself. (Sivath)
Basic info in my signature when you start (Whether that be one day, one week, one year, whenever.)
Feel free to put your own spin on it aswell. :p

Back
Top Bottom