Drawings & Paintings Vlad's Character Studio [taking requests~]

sorry for being inactive for the past day, I caught a pretty horrible cold :/

sorry; two characters is pretty much double the workload and as you can see there are quite a few requests piled up xD I don't want to rush any of the pieces, but I also want to avoid making people wait too much. sorry! you can still put in a request for one character though :)

Slowly making progress on @DGFVR. 's piece. Here's a really quick paintover I did to experiment with some design changes for the character:

kdyefdL.png

I assumed that was shroomite armor and she's making herself invisible? final outcome will be hella different anw (including proportions). Hope you don't mind I picked this one, I just have more fun drawing girls :D
even relooking back this is an awesome piece and "quick paintover" usually doesnt bring to mind such beauty

Sarcasm or not, we call that "a pointless bump"
I was just trying to make a awful joke, not a debate about my post. Let's just pretend this never happened, and walk away from this thread until he takes requests. IF he ever does, that is.

So....is this dead? I'd hate for artwork this good to leave the forums....I enjoyed seeing the creativity and art of it all

Back
Top Bottom