3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is obviously a major problem, and I feel it should be corrected before 1.0.1 becomes available in Europe and Australia. Also, if someone with the update can do so, please help me confirm that this is not just a bug on my copy. I play on the New 3DS XL, if that helps any.
Unfortunately the patch has already been submitted, for it to be corrected 505 would have to resubmit the patch canceling the current approval process and starting over which would delay the patch coming to EU/AU further, which personally I don't want to happen, I just want to Murder Fishron already!!

After. I updated my game last night, and I created the world today.
Thanks. More feedback on this would be much appreciated. I sure hope I'm not going crazy here.
Unfortunately the patch has already been submitted, for it to be corrected 505 would have to resubmit the patch canceling the current approval process and starting over which would delay the patch coming to EU/AU further, which personally I don't want to happen, I just want to Murder Fishron already!!
If that's the case, be ready to expect it. Since it can't be touched until after its release, I guess you'll just have to enjoy a safer temple. Unless I am going crazy and, with luck, it won't affect you guys at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wil
Thanks. More feedback on this would be much appreciated. I sure hope I'm not going crazy here.
I can confirm the Lizhard temple problem. I've seen many times while farming for traps. I simply thought that if you were lucky, you're get a trap less temple. In my case unlucky.

In another update can the saving time be fixed? Whenever I save it takes 5 seconds to 3 minutes no matter how long its been since I last saved.

So far, I am loving the update. I can finally use my Chlorophyte Partisan without it feeling OP, Mushroom biomes are now free of Hardmode enemies pre-Hardmode, and the Lihzard Temples remain broken.

Yes, as much as I hate to say it, there are still issues with them. I created a new 1.0.1 world just to check it out. The entire thing had zero traps whatsoever (excluding Wooden Spikes). I deleted that world and made two new ones, only to get the same result on each.

This is obviously a major problem, and I feel it should be corrected before 1.0.1 becomes available in Europe and Australia. Also, if someone with the update can do so, please help me confirm that this is not just a bug on my copy. I play on the New 3DS XL, if that helps any.
My temple is fine on regular 3ds the world was created way before update. Oh and how far from a boss can you spawn for it to follow you there cause today I changed a bit back in to mushroom breaking a Planetra bulb spawning it in rage form I died instantly and then when I spawned a tentacle was on my door and Plantera followed me from the middle of the world to my house I had to quit so it was gone ( and so it didn't kill 12 npcs).

Last edited:
Do you have the patch installed? If not you're gonna have a bad time
If he doesn't have the patch installed, finding Truffle Worms is pointless. Before it, there was a problem where Duke Fishron didn't spawn.

I can confirm that Truffle Worms do have a normal spawn rate post-patch.

Last edited:
I've found some glitches after playing awhile post- update some of these might of been reported before
  • Valentine ring tooltip is "VALENTINE TOOLTIP [ 630]"
  • music box is not working and disappeared when attempted to use
  • Don't know if glitch or what but I had a blood moon ,pumpkin moon( spawned), and a solar eclipse happen on the same night in that order.
This weekend If things go to plan I'll know tons of the multiplayer bugs though the main one being that the host is invisible to the people who join.

Last edited:
I've found some glitches after playing awhile post- update some of these might of been reported before
  • Valentine ring tooltip is "VALENTINE TOOLTIP [ 630]"
  • music box is not working and disappeared when attempted to use
  • Don't know if glitch or what but I had a blood moon ,pumpkin moon( spawned), and a solar eclipse happen on the same night in that order.
This weekend If things go to plan I'll know tons of the multiplayer bugs though the main one being that the host is invisible to the people who join.
Be ready to report a lot of bugs. Multiplayer is probably the buggiest part of the game.

Reactions: Wil
Bug list from me.
1. Like everyone says the tool tip for the Valentine ring is glitched
2. Don't know if anyone notices but duke fishron is to big, and his damadge does over 300. With 74 defense and with every battle I have not been able to beat him, which is a first. (I even use vampire knives and ironskin potions)
3. Fishing requirements for pulling to get a random item is a bit off still, means that its picky when you have to press y.
4. Celantementer(if spelled correct) dosn't spread the chosen biome even thought it uses the solution.
Update more on gliches. That's all so far.;)

Had to go to eshop to get the patch.

Last edited:
2. Don't know if anyone notices but duke fishron is to big, and his damadge does over 300. With 74 defense and with every battle I have not been able to beat him, which is a first. (I even use vampire knives and ironskin potions)
I sure hope you're right. I refuse to fight Duke Fishron without Vampire Knives (a.k.a. the most OP melee weapon ever made), which I do not yet have. When I get them, the Duke is MINE!

Bug list from me.
1. Like everyone says the tool tip for the Valentine ring is glitched
3. Fishing requirements for pulling to get a random item is a bit off still, means that its picky when you have to press y.
4. Celantementer(if spelled correct) dosn't spread the chosen biome even thought it uses the solution.
Update more on gliches. That's all so far.;)

Had to go to eshop to get the patch.
The Clentaminator works fine for me make sure you have some solution in the ammo slot and what did you spray it on and what solution did you use?

The Clentaminator works fine for me make sure you have some solution in the ammo slot and what did you spray it on and what solution did you use?
Also, if you have multiple solutions it will use whatever is in the furthest to the right of the ammo slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom