Flashkirby99
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• привіт,чи можете викласти і оновити мод Yet Another Boss Health Bar у майстерні Steam будь ласка
    Here's my one hot take on the whole torch/luck debacle. I wish we had a recipe for immediate biome torches, rather than going from torch -> biome torch.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That debate is over. They removed the bad luck part of Torch Luck. So, matching biome Torches will grant better luck but having something like regular torches in a biome won't negatively impact it.
    Flashkirby99
    Flashkirby99
    I know the debate ended good heavens, this is just me being lazy and prattling about quality of life changes.
    1.4 has been a blast so far, can't wait to start tinkering with it some more when I finish my playthrough!

The offical texture pack support looked fun, so I did some JRPG style tweaks to the vanilla sprites. I know the og sprites were based on final fantasy, but I wanted to try a more secret of mana-y head structure.

z95lBkJ.png
    Wow the layout of the forums has changed a little since I last logged on.
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    I know right... biggest change I've noticed? Everything's clunkier and loads slower. ;)
    Hey man im experiencing some issues with WeaponOut mod, tried to reload my mods and about 3 seconds in it says that WeaponOut is facing issues adding recipes and that it will be automatically disabled, reply whenever you can Cheers
    Flashkirby99
    Flashkirby99
    My best guess is you need to update thoriummod sorry if this is late
    you need to update buildertoolbox for new tmodloader, i used it a lot in my playtrough and now i cant play since it isnt updated!
    Hello Flashkirby99! I want to offer you a job in our mod.
    Flashkirby99
    Flashkirby99
    I'm pretty busy with both personal projects and work commitments at the moment so I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Thanks for asking though.
    All mods migrated (excluding WeaponOut), aw yeahhh
    Flashkirby99
    Flashkirby99
    Yeah that, plus it's the near the end of the academic year and I have reports and things to write up.
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    Lunatic Lobbyist
    Take as much time as you need. Since nothing has been said in WeaponOut's thread or anywhere else really, people wanted to know -- it's nice just to get the status on it.
    Fury
    Fury
    WeaponOut is absolutely one of my favorite mods. I definitely understand juggling several projects and life, so I am happy to wait for its triumphant return. Good luck with everything. Until we meet again, my beloved Discordant Shades (lol...)
    How does the mod settings configurator work and why does it point to here?
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Flashkirby99
    Flashkirby99
    It stores copies of variables you give it and changes or updates them using refs. Points here because it didn't have a homepage when I published it, but I will update it when I fix stuff.
    Roxxz
    Roxxz
    Is it a user friendly approach to mod configs? Does it support mods that do not come with a config file?
    Flashkirby99
    Flashkirby99
    Unfortunately not, I don't think there's an easy way of tying in this mod directly with config files for other mods. I have been trying to look into that since I have a vague idea of something that might work, but if anyone has any proper ideas I'm game. The only thing user friendly about it atm is the front end xD
    Once the new version of Item Customizer comes out it'll come packaged with weak-reference functionality (mod.Call stuff) that will let you get the shader of held items without having to resort to hacky stuff :D

Don't worry, there's no rush, I've tested it and the current support works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom