Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, even by EUW's standards - low indeed - the player I happened across last game was unbelievably unpleasant.
    Mega Charizard Y
    Mega Charizard Y
    here is my chart of servers

HIGH RISK - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS - CANEROUS SERVERS
    HIGH MEDIUM RISK - MINECRAFT - CANCEROUS
    MEDIUM RISK - TERRARIA - GOOD SOMETIMES
    MEDIUM LOW RISK - CSGO - GOOD MOST OF THE TIME
    LOW RISK - STARBOUND - KEPT IN CHECK BY LOW PLAYERBASE
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    I thought the general idea was that all LoL players are unbelievably unpleasant.
    Jill
    Jill
    Nah, nah, not really. Although some nations in particular post a shocking percentile of douchebags within the LoL community.
    'Do not argue with an idiot. 'E will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience. Instead, just shoot him.' - Artillery
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Don't argue with an idiot who knows and is okay with being an idiot, especially a self important one.
    Jill
    Jill
    'I think we're gonna need more bullets for this.'
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    They shoot themselves eventually, idiocy is much deadlier than bullets
    I usually suffer from nightmares, not this time. It was just an over-the-top version of my life. With Dunkey narrating. :red:ing hilarious.
    Oh God... something I didn't think on Brexit. All of the political and legal BS of the last 20 years is gonna be combed through.
    Jill
    Jill
    Both sides are going to want it looked through and looked through again. That's entire archives piled high with scrolls and bills. It's going to take so long, and cost so much. But mainly the length part. Having seen what they're going to have to go through while disentangling our laws, I'm gonna be in my mid-20s by the time they're close finished.
    :red: me, the Deadlift Origins comic from HoN is :red:ing nightmare fuel. Mind, to be expected considering he's a hulking fiery zombie.
    Been playing some Heroes of Newerth. Game's actually pretty damn well balanced. Except Nitro.
    PDEzhG0.png
    Yeah so it turns out Ivern was just the final piece to a hidden narrative between LoL and DotA 2:
    4RcaM0y.png
    Gotta flash dat Spazmatism title and feel like I'm a special kid on the block.
    Just got a trophy for being a member for two years... Heh, of course - in a mere 8 minutes' time, it's happy 2nd anniversary to TCF!
    Jill
    Jill
    "Where ma Baron at?!"
    Jill
    Jill
    In all seriousness though, I haven't been excited for any of the new champs since I started. This is an exception. Especially because I am a Support Jungler in playstyle, despite the fact it's basically been mothballed the whole time I've been playing (since May). But ya just know our boy Ivern's gonna be cracking out that >35% winrate on release, and I gotta pass me Plat promos!
    Jill
    Jill
    Well, unless he's a beast despite everything been said and seen - I mean, Pants are Dragon in particular lambasted The Pere Vert, but I'm pretty sure that bozo is allergic to fun and/or kits requiring some modicum of foresight to pull-off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom