Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So Riven was released in 2012. The name Riven was given to 12 unfortunate infants that year (up from 0, even more now)... damn Riven mains.
    Jill
    Jill
    However, I completely forgot you also mained Lux. I guess that's just serendipity, but I'm afraid Lux and Riven are the most outrageous offenders for this League-naming thing.

And how pissed off would you be if you looked into your name meaning and got this?!

kVZA8hF.png
    Jill
    Jill
    I mean, 'Riven Counter' is like naming your kid in honour of Santa Claus. It doesn't even exist. But Riven VS Darius makes a lot more sense; now, that must just be the parents paying homage to some extremely rough anal sex they partook in for a whole 20 minutes, at which point a surrender vote was accepted.
    Jill
    Jill
    Funnily enough, hardly anyone even calls their kid Zac. It's all Zachary I suppose. But I looked through the data for names that specifically spike during and after the year of their LoL release. Really you can only notice it for Riven and Lux, a little on Nami.
    The DragonFable staff are cool as Hell. You post a question or some banter in the Design Notes or other threads and they pop-in every time.
    Jill
    Jill
    Plus, I remember one time a year or so back when there was some rare weapons being sold in a temp shop. I was planning to buy 'em but needed a few levels first, and after a new release the shops poofed. I posted something in the Design Notes saying, Idk - 'sweet release, shame about the shops going so suddenly, couldn't get the items' - and log-on next morning, the shop's back for a 'last chance'. I love these guys.
    Jill
    Jill
    You could argue that since I was buying some DC rares, it was in their interests to help me out... but c'mon, it was like £2 worth of :red:e I was buying. Not worth for them if they're looking pure economics, but it really cheered me up that they stopped to do it anyways.
    Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
    Yeah, (a big part of) AE is good at that kinda stuff, right? They are almost all just ascended AQ fans, so they know how it is to hope for a reaction of the developers. I just hope my story gets noticed.
    Freezing on quest completion finishing the DF Labyrinth:
    everytime-a-dolan-meme-gets-featured_o_769099.gif
    I'm prolly gonna change my name. While Shotte's become fairly iconic to myself on the internet, I dislike being called it. What an irony.
    :red:. This. Bossfight.
    In9hULM.png
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    aghhhhh nostalgia is coming in, I might have to
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Am OG player.
    Jill
    Jill
    Connection's been out - anyways, haha, whatever floats your boat Xeno. I'll just be hoping for your sake ya don't run into the motley duo of Baron Valtrith and Caitiff, 'cause I felt like to fling me bloody laptop out the window from the fight with them!
    Edward Albee's dead... RIP. I'm really gutted about this, a genius playwright who likely still had more to give, down.
    Jill
    Jill
    Never mind one of America; and the world's, greatest modern playwrights... it's more accurate to say, one of the world's only remaining modern playwrights period. There just isn't as much contribution to the canon anymore; a real lack of talent coming into the field: or, to be fair, as much interest in what is emerging.
    (See previous message for context) Yeah, all things considered? Good effort. A San Miguel/10
    HYBtlsL.jpg
    Jill
    Jill
    Only drew the mask of Parallax the Artificer because it'd be 2020 before I finished drawing the whole of him. Winged it on the light and texture (seems to have worked out alright), but I will admit I got up from my bed where I was drawing to inspect the reference image a lot while drawing the shape of the mask itself, and pretty much copied the shape. The mask's structure is way too complex to bull:red:.
    I'm drunk. Really wanna draw. Somehow I think Parallax might be a bit outside the realms of my tipsy finesse to represent, though.
    Jill
    Jill
    This guy -
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    You're drunk
    Your arguments against this are invalid
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeah the fact I'm attempting it right now kinda proves you right. Only prob is I can't find anything to draw it with other than this :red: old green pen that's three-quartersway run-out. I'd do just as well dragging my genitalia over the paper and hoping for the best.
    Yo Shotte, a question about DF, have you seen the end of the Tomix saga?
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Aight so; in brief, although SoulWeaver's probably the best Type-2 class in the game (give-or-take Necromancer and Technomancer maybe), Master SoulWeaver has a bunch of slight improvements across the board so there's barely any reason to use SoulWeaver.
    Jill
    Jill
    That is until you reach Level 60. Baltael's Aventail did get nerfed, but it still massively buffs SoulWeaver's 3 most important skills. But it doesn't do anything to Master SoulWeaver. It hardly matters tho 'cause you get Master SoulWeaver for free basically by maxing SoulWeaver.
    Ah, yes, though I almost never use Soul Aegis, and rarely do I use the retribution line of special attacks, as I usually kill the enemy before I can get to it, I do use Soulsync a lot though.
    When I find out Kindred's winrate is suddenly at 52%:
    grumpy-cat-Please-No1.jpg
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    But Kindred is best jungle. I played her a lot when I had to jungle, actually. I really like playing adc, so it kinda fit.
    The enemy team's face when I go from score 0/4/1 to 19/5/21:
    VuD5g7oyQ5Gp0mukyWWe_p2.gif
    Reactions: Teal
    Jill
    Jill
    Not feeding, 'lulling them into a false sense of security'.
    MFW Team SoloMid draw the second-worst group possible (swap Samsung for SKT and you're there):
    6f6BBAD.gif
    Season's coming to an end. Connection's finally getting fixed. I'm gonna make a push for Plat, Plat V on my first season - the dream! Lezzgo
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    And why don't you have a PBE account, they're so easy to get >_>
    Jill
    Jill
    Leona? Weirdly, what should've been buffs turned-out as nerfs and still no-one can explain how. In any case, she's even winrate. Very easy to play, very straightforward kit for both yourself and allies to understand. Rather low skill-cap. In other words, she's perfect for our kinda games.
    Jill
    Jill
    The ult-empowered basics are pretty useless but the fact she has 3 seconds of lockdown in her kit, 1 of which is super-low cooldown, is something few champs can match. She's a very match-up dependent support though and does horribly against counter-engage supports i.e Janna, Taric, Brand.
    I didn't know League taxed your MMR if you stayed away from Ranked for a good while. It's actually been a nice easing-in to my new role.
    Quotes of Our Time: 'Well, I sure drank a whole lot of leaded water as a kid, and just look how well I turned out!' - Shotte
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom