Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Downloaded a custom skin for my boy Zac, 'Lavaborn Zac'. :red:'s actually pretty tight. Better than Rito's efforts and it ain't cost a penny.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    whats wrong with
    uh

green goo
    Jill
    Jill
    I like his classic look, but Special Weapon and Pool Party Zac are just 'Purple Pointy' and 'Blue Watery' Zac respectively. On balance, I figured 'Rocky Fiery' Zac is cooler for when I wanna switch it up.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I just... Googled "Zac" and "Lavaborn Zac", I don't play LoL so I have absolutely no idea what are you talking about.
    Sorry.
    Ah, your avatar reminds me of the good ol' days, when I both had, and was making headbanging avatars for others. :)
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    :red: man, now there's a blast from the past - I'd forgotten that trend had even existed (Hell, I bet I've done so for a lot of them: we had so many).
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Gee, thanks. :(
    I'mma just take the moment out to say: Nexus Siege. What a garbage can of a gamemode.
    Jill
    Jill
    Although if you do want to win on it, just play Smooth Jazz Galio. Pick Galio (Debonair skin optional). Get a good Smooth Jazz mix up. Build RoA -> Mobi Boots -> Abyssal/Zhonya's -> GLP -> Abyssal/Zhonya's -> Your choice, maybe Luden's or Visage.

Waveclear like a :red: the whole game. If someone starts a fight, press R around a bunch of people. GG.
    Sona at a 58.6% winrate ATM. Ryze at 35.1%. Another great job by Rito.
    Reactions: Ashyrae and Bucket
    Jill
    Jill
    I dunno about that, he seems to be the new Swain - even if you're clueless, just mash q w e in the vague direction of your opponents and they'll take a lot of damage while you take f-all damage. xD
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Well, if you don't ult you wont destroy the team, but you won't reach your full potential. If you ult good you'll carry, and if you ult poorly you'll lose the game.
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeah... I'm shrewd enough to side-step :red:-tier ultimates (and luckily I think most of my team either wasn't around or thought the exact same) but every single time this first Ryze player ulted, he'd put his destination point literally 5 steps away from his origin point. It was a total joke.
    1. You have exactly 5,600 Messages. That is the temperature Magnesium burns at in Fahrenheit. 2. What is with the Arcticuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in your profile pic?
    Reactions: Jill
    Blue the Swordsman
    Blue the Swordsman
    For #2: Go onto YouTube and search "What is love"
    Jill
    Jill
    1) Thanks for the fun-fact.

2) It's an ingenious parody of the classic 'What is Love' by Haddaway scene, as made by some dude who entitled it, 'When you and your friends all joined different teams but then you spot some Dragonites'.
    Another day, another slem of a PM. Verdict on her inaugural speech: bold words which will soon prove to be lies.
    CnLI-a_WYAQVxRJ.jpg
    "Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
    Reactions: Rastriavis
    Jill
    Jill
    [Corbyn's latest address to his Labour-Right critics.]
    A young man on the news recently displayed the wit and intellect of the average youth Leave voter, in fullest force...
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Nothing will ever compare however to when Nigel Farage told the EU to shove it.
    Jill
    Jill
    Him and Jean-Claude Juncker's little old-man catfights make for some of the most pathetic viewing one may have the misfortune to witness.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    those political lot bickering is still funny enough to grab some popcorn and watch the spectacle to, because at the end of the day most of them are losers who happen to either have a ton of money or have blue blood ties.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom