Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What the :red:... how is it even mathematically possible that only 5 of 132 champs have positive (50%<) winrates in Bronze?!
    Jill
    Jill
    Based on that, you'd expect that near to 66 - half the champions - would be the answer for how many champions have a winrate above 50% attached to them. The fact that almost every single champion in the game have winrates below 50% in Bronze blows my mind, I don't understand how that can be when the chances of a team (at least before they pick their champs) of winning is always very close to 50%.
    Jill
    Jill
    My only guess can be that some champions with absolutely abysmal winrates such as Lee Sin, Vayne, Lucian - all have just under 43% chance to win each - have a huge number of games played by Bronzes on them despite that. Maybe that it's very likely you'll run into 1 or more of these crap champs almost every time you play deflating the winrates so much, because it basically becomes a game of 'who hasn't got Vayne'.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    That does seem pretty odd.
    I think Taric must now be my third-favourite gay guy after my friends James and Chris. This guy is a :red:in' crease.
    Jill
    Jill
    I'm getting used to the ulti still but when I've gotten the timing right it's permitted my team to win a 3v4 skirmish or something along those lines that we really shouldn't.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    that dazzle ability is truly outrageous
    Jill
    Jill
    Er-hem, I think you'll find that it's actually not just outrageous - it's fabulous.
    Yo dawg' ye should join a discord with me and some guys.
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Sorry, missed this message for a bit! Anyways, sure man, send me an invite whenever.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    It's a good discord.
    T
    Teal
    Shotte where art thou your worshippers and priests have waited in reverence!
    You used to be so relevant and hip and hop with your str8 fyre mixtapes. What happened?
    Jill
    Jill
    Life caught up with me ages back, some could say it's still beating on me without much pause. I stopped talking to all the good folks on the forums, kinda became a self-imposed outcast, and dodged all of my RPs. It had to be done, but there wasn't much to come back to when the RL situation calmed down a bit.
    Jill
    Jill
    Nowadays I just post :red: profile comments for the amusement of the tiny proportion of TCF with tastes bad enough to play League.
    T
    Teal
    You should join a discord with me and the gang.
    I'm starting to think that Galio Jungle is actually pretty good even as derided as it is, maybe even his most reliable position.
    Since I've been such a salty mf recently, decided to cheer myself - Calvin Harris is great, but this early picture of him is a grin 100%.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    are we supposed to have a grin or what
    Jill
    Jill
    Makes me laugh a bit every time I see it. Top-class expression on the Calvin as he fiddles with his then :red:-tier keyboard.
    First Zac and now Evelynn. You really like champs nobody plays, huh? xD
    Jill
    Jill
    The short answer is yeah bro my champs are pretty hipster.
    Jill
    Jill
    Also can I add a caveat to that 'Playing Zac I can be confident I'm going to be playing at a level above Gold 2'... that apparently does not include when I'm versus goddamn Midalee?! My team's squishies seemed to have 'Spear Me' signs tacked onto their backs at all times I swear!
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    Have you tried AP Rammus?
    Just realised it's been a whole year (+4 days) since Swordbomb took a Doc Marten to the backside off TCF. I kinda sorta almost miss the guy.
    TFW your raging, feeding teammate says in all chat after you win - 'lol gg ez'...
    Jill
    Randomfox720
    Randomfox720
    this is the most relate able thing I've ever read
    Jill
    Jill
    This man, this man too knows the pain of playing any online multiplayer videogame.
    I play Singed in Nexus Siege. Truly, my personal character has hit newer and deeper still lows than ever before.
    Jill
    Jill
    I warned against the rood language and sexist outlook exhibited in this video to adhere to the rules, but really you should be warned most of the Crimes Against Rap.
    Jill
    Jill
    And if you couldn't cope with the 'sick lyrics' of Dylan Brewer (I wouldn't even trust that muppet to brew my morning cup of tea), do ensure to skip to 1:35 so you don't miss out on Little T/Little Pot Noodle Head's contribution.
    i4lf8.jpg
    RITO where your ZAC skins at thoooooooooo?!
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Now you know how Venomancer Main from DOTA 2 feels.
    Jill
    Jill
    I loved Veno! I mean Lion was my boy when all's said and done, but Veno was also pretty sick. Only problem is I could never figure out which ways' round I was supposed to level my skills.

The only thing you could be sure of is that I'd pick the wrong way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom