Recent content by Nooglet

1. Nooglet

Switch Clockwork Assault Rifle

Yeah one press of the trigger gives 2 bursts. Its insane. For as long as its not fixed im going to use it lol
  2. Nooglet

Switch Clockwork Assault Rifle

The clockwork rifle doesnt have a delay between the bursts. Op. 500 dps. Its crazy
  3. Nooglet

Switch Sawtooth Shark visual bug

Ive only tested this with the sawtooth shark but I noticed if I spin the right joystick in circles, the Sawtooth Shark flies out of my hand a bit. Not a big deal but a minor detail
  4. Nooglet

Resolved [Switch] Smart cursor not working

Press +, then go to general. Set Smart cursor mode to toggle
  5. Nooglet

Xbox One Fishron Wings

Just equip some frostspark boots or lightening boots
  6. Nooglet

PS3 Duplication (Not a glitch)

True , but that requires wifi, some of us may not have wifi. And I believe my dupe method is much more efficient due to the fact that once you have done the characters and profiles for the dupe, you can duplicate items very quickly by leaving and coming back as the second profile character
  7. Nooglet

Killed Duke Fishron about 40 times... Still no wings

Killed Duke Fishron about 40 times... Still no wings
  8. Nooglet

PS3 Duplication (Not a glitch)

I only support duplication for PvP purposes, this method I discovered myself (It may have been previously discovered) is very efficient if used to duplicate large quantities of items. Smaller quantities may take longer. NOTE: I have not tested this on a disk version of terraria, only the...
  9. Nooglet

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

To this day I can't even begin to think of it without my insides filling with hatred... The Giant Fungi Bulb... Those things are one giant pain in the butt, especially when attempting to catch a stupid truffle worm
  10. Nooglet

Weapons & Equip Diamond Hearts

Ok
  11. Nooglet

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

I found that when an arch demon is killed, the head has a white box around it. Also, Chairs have a horizontal purple line through the middle.
Back
Top Bottom