RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I remember before I discovered the internet, when I could share my feelings without being called an attention :red: or "edgy". Good times.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I'd disagree with that, as I do with every argument that says "the internet is x" because in truth, all the internet is, in fact, is just a field of EM waves transmitted from server to server, hosted around the globe. The behavior comes from the individuals, the human beings that use it. The internet isn't to blame, we are.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    My thoughts are that the mask of anonymity has made many internet users completely desensitized to anything and anyone on the internet itself. They'll just do what they see fit for entertainment, without really thinking much about it.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    The internet would be absolutely nothing without the people making it go, though. And the people who make it go, make it what it is. Since the majority of the people are acting a certain way, then the thing itself tends to be that way. *shrugs*
    People don't seem to realize that if you changed the Darwin's Danger Shield so that you couldn't survive a quick-scope, Sydney Sleeper...
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I'm not saying that the Sydney Sleeper is bad by any stretch, but the fact stands that: as a Sniper, your biggest weakness is another Sniper. In a Sniper duel, the first quick and well-placed shot to the head is the end of it all.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Because the Sydney Sleeper doesn't get any extra damage on headshots, you have a huge disadvantage in Sniper duels because you'll have to wait for the shot to charge to do necessary damage, which is plenty of time for your opponent to shoot you in the head. You can't utilize those follow-up shots if you're already dead.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    True enough, though any Sydney Sleeper Sniper worth their salt (and that obtained from the tears of their victims) knows to keep their team close. Since the mini-crits granted by the Jarate effect override damage falloff, other classes are given free reign to mop up whatever the Sydney Sleeper Sniper doesn't outright kill.
    Zootopia was amazing. It's on my list of "movies I wish I saw in theaters" on par with How to Train Your Dragon.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Hey, I didn't intend for that to be rude, and I definitely don't have anything against furries. But I'm already part of the FNaF fandom. I don't need another thing to meaninglessly judge myself for whenever some prick who's only goal is to make me feel bad about myself comes my way.
    K
    Krasunir
    I know, I'm joking.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Yeah, this movie is dangerous. 'Twas the final push that turned me into a furry :p
    Whelp, my headphones are pretty much dead. Not only does sound only play from one speaker, the sound just keeps fluctuating between volumes.
    An Engie told me to go away when I was Spy checking for him as a Heavy with the Huo-Long. I went away because I figured it was lagging him.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    About 30 seconds later, I hear that the intel's been stolen and I went back to find all his buildings guarding it were being sapped, with the Engie's corpse on the floor beside his dispenser. Unfortunately Heavy can't exactly equip the Homewrecker, so all I could do was watch his buildings get destroyed.

Guess he shouldn't of called me off, huh?
    My father just doesn't seem to understand that I can't fall asleep if I'm not tired. If I manage to, when I wake up it feels like I haven't.
    Until Valve decides to fix "Casual Mode", I'm pretty much quitting TF2. Like what the :red:...
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Yes, I agree, but I was talking about a beta for the new Casual changes.
    W1K
    W1K
    Casual just looks like competitive but 12v12 with a bit of extra :red:around. I'm not sure how much beta testing it truly needs, if not maybe stress-testing.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Well, if it would have gotten community-tested and actual feedback, it could have ended up way differently when what it is right now. :/
    Super hyped for the Meet Your Match update. Hopefully it doesn't break too many of my loadouts.
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    It's crazy that a game from 2007 is still being supported to this day.
    At one point I need to actually consider getting Windows 10, before I'm unable to do so.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I prefer Windows 7, and I say this as a person who has used Windows 10 for a very long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom