RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As of today, I no longer have an appendix. And I'm super sore.
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    What happened?
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Well, a few days ago I started getting cramps in my abdomen. At first I thought it was nothing, because I'd had similar feelings there before and they just went away. But after it persisted for three more days, I decided to go see a doctor about it.

He thought it was nothing too serious, but he said that if the pain moved to my appendix area I should be going to the emergency room.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Later in the day, it did, so my dad drove me to the hospital. After I took a urine sample, bloodwork and an ultrasound, they claimed that my appendix was 4mm longer than it should be, and that there was something inside it too. The only treatment was to get it removed via surgery.

So one surgery and 21 hours in the hospital later, I'm back home and my middle hurts like hell.
    Hooray for un-skip-able horror movie ads.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Modern horror-- blood and gore and stuff-- IS horror.

Classic fear like that of Alien is more... terror.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I really despise how nowadays all people have to do to make something "scary" is smear blood all over them, have them missing a few appendages or something and overly gory with the intent of aggressively murdering you. Oh and they're most likely a dead person from year's past.

When I see crap like that I just look at it in disgust and try my best to not see it again instead of being legitimately scared
    genericqueso
    genericqueso
    y'know what's scary?

infinite warfare.
    "It's illegal to let your cat outside without supervision." Yeah, tell the cat that.
    Azu
    Azu
    We used to let our cat out.
    He broke into a house, and tried to kill our neighbors cat.
    We don't let him out anymore.
    I love the people that post TF2 videos of "cod kids raging" for everyone on the internet to see on Youtube and then proceed to say:
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    "We don't condone Cyber-bullying of any kind. This video is for entertainment purposes only."

Bull:red:. If you didn't condone Cyber-bullying, you wouldn't be putting this poor kid in the sights of every troll that dwells in the rotten community of TF2. The internet is not a nice place when your not infamous, now imagine taking on the wrath of the internet when you are. Not a pretty image.
    It should not be 20 degrees Celsius in the middle of the night. That is all.
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    it's should be 999999 degrees celsius in the middle of the night, that's okay
    You can't say that Jesus doesn't exist. But at the same time, you can't be 100% sure he ever did exist. You always have to have an open mind
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Same for me. In fact, I find religions fascinating to learn about.
    Myu
    Myu
    I like ancient religion, especially ancient greek, rome and egypt.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I like modern religion as well as ancient mythos. My mother is a theologian. She would often teach me about such things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom