Recent content by RepentantRevenant

1. RepentantRevenant

Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

The man laughs bemusedly. No, that's not my name. You're gazing in areas which aren't fit for people to look into. The voice comes not out of her mouth but from within one's head as if his voice was one's own thoughts. She shakes her head, But knowledge is knowledge and knowledge comes at a...
  2. RepentantRevenant

Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Oh, another one of these? These are always somewhat interesting. She exists now. He looks around surveying the carnage wrought by the reality warpers before strolling closer to examine the scene gingerly stepping over the corpses of the scattered deceased and avoiding the conflict by skirting...
  3. RepentantRevenant

Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

+1 into Zeriesk's Heroic Sacrifice Ah, the Failure, consider it similar to a golem made of godmodder flesh... albeit not quite at all but it's as close as one can get. And it is an art of sorts, but I am ill suited to explain as this isn't my specialty compared my technologically adept...
  4. RepentantRevenant

Greetings

Greetings
  5. RepentantRevenant

Greetings, OP King or Ohptkin since everybody knows now, whichever you desire. Ohptkin appears to be staring off into the distance Hello Nyarly. is it time already? The Crawling Chaos appears to have simply melted up next to the Terminae Indeed. ...I have a question, what are your thoughts...
  6. RepentantRevenant

Energy Point in from Hezetor Charges Heheheh 46/50 (+1 from EXOS, from +6 Piono ) A Smiling God 22/50 (+2 Hezetor) Overlord of the Emerged Lands 23/50(+3 Hezetor) Assists +1 to Piono and +2 to Hezetor The Alchemiter
  7. RepentantRevenant

azathothsAmbassador: Oh you know I'll try not to, I got what I wanted but if you turn your head the other way we both know I'd do it in a heartbeat for fun but since you asked so nicely I'll stop. Probably. azathothsAmbassador: But so be it, anywho how's your unrequited protection for Uzi...
  8. RepentantRevenant

I find reflecting upon the what could have been useless and painful. You're just letting Psi and Richard win by making yourself relive those nights forcing yourself to become the victim once more. Now, normally I'd just adore seeing you like this but since you are an ally of sorts I'd like you...
  9. RepentantRevenant

Yes. I did. A puddle of inky ... something bleeds into the ground a few blocks away from Notch, Nyarlathotep emerges from the abyssal pool, straightening out his aristocratic longcoat. Have I done something wrong? Charges Heheheh 26/50 (+1 from Piono A Smiling God 8/50 Overlord of the...
  10. RepentantRevenant

Notch, you misunderstand me, knowing my dear compatriots in all fractions I suspect they will do something moronic and I have no desire to attempt to be a hero and save the innocent masses. Instead I'd like to speed up the construction of the portal and have it go off without anything utterly...
  11. RepentantRevenant

Nyarly disperses Margress's molecules, before reforming them and then dispersing them over and over tearing him apart and then reforming him. It's the most fun one can have without rearranging them in- say that sounds like fun. Nyarly forms Margress into a hunk of carbon, blackened and vacuous...
  12. RepentantRevenant

Nyarlathotep chuckles in a way reminiscent of a teacher before student who asked a particularly lovely question. Definition of Manipulative (adjective): characterized by unscrupulous control of a situation or person I will concede to being a controlling "person" but unscrupulous? Definition...
  13. RepentantRevenant

Nyarly chuckles and speaks to Notch using a psychic projection. So are you please with my- our creation. I certainly am, the fjords were all me. I suppose I should introduce myself, I am Nyarlathotep. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Nyarly adds +1 to Zeriesk's Souless Onslaught to...
  14. RepentantRevenant

Not that Revenant.

Not that Revenant.
  15. RepentantRevenant

The Revenant, who else?

The Revenant, who else?
Back
Top Bottom