Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you got me blueprints for a portal device?
Ford inspects the blueprints. What would we need to make it?
Shenelsky has his drones bodyblock the mech for now, and not attack. Time to play the waiting game until the weapons and online.

Shenelsky pours out some Lucky Tea and has a tea break with Yuuki, hopefully making her saner.

The Army: 8/20
The Puppet Commander: 8/25
Your Pal: 15/50

+3 to The Scribe

Crossbow || (Dynamite || Vaculite) = Biogenesis (Level 8: 5/5)
Why don't we make a crossbow that shoots Vaculite grenades? What could go wrong.
Tubas || Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall = Five-Floor Goodbye (Level 10: 2/6)
Think of these tubas as an immovable wall. It sits there and does nothing, but it can't be moved.
Raspberry Pi || Tome of Knowledge Unwritten = Coalescence (Level 15: 2/8)
A Coalescence of technology and unwritten knowledge. The pinnacle of the Information Age.
Machine || Black Hole in a Jar = Gluttony (Level ?: 1/?)
The deadliest of the sins. Not just of the sin, but the fact that this weapon can and will attempt to shunt everything to a [REDACTED], known as The Void. The addition of a Black Hole, however, caused it to bring those who seek to a false heaven. One of death and despair.

((Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet)) && Targeting Device && Interactive Frequency Generator) || (Purple Crystal && Magetear) = The Shining Folly (Level 24: 1/13) (Erelyitem)
The Shining Folly: A device that seeks out those with (or without) the specified life frequency and, on command, lobs a Crystallized Rift at the presumed Heretic, utilizing the Haunt Muskie.
Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe. (Haunt Muskie made by Battlefury the Canine)
Crystallized Rift: The embodiment of unadulterated cosmic oblivion. Nothing survives in its wake, save for highly refined amounts of Resin Residuum lining in storage containers. When exposed to anything other than this, the compound will immediately begin to annihilate the fabric of reality present around or within it, from physical matter to souls, until it is contained once more. (Description by Erelye, Muraqib)
Hypefernal Thrusters
Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall
Infinity Sided Dice (UNUSABLE)
Demonic Matrix
Lucky Tea
Demon Blood Shard
Raspberry Pi
Empty Taglocks
Richard Taglock
Popcorn
Bane of Lapis
Ender Matrix
Journal #-1
Black Hole in a Jar
Tome of Knowledge Unwritten
18 Bedrock^2 Ingots
Liquid Avaritine
Amaranthine Embers
Magetear Droplet
Liquid Starlight
Transdimensional Sequence Portal Blueprint
Biogenesis (Crossbow; Shoots Vaculite Grenades)

Last edited:
~Charges~
That's Quite Enough Of That. 4/15
Psychedelia. 25/25 (+1 from EXOS, +3 from Talist) DONEZO, BROTHER OF DONE-JI.
The Dreamer. 8/25

+1 to Talist, Consumer and Darkside.

~Alchemy~
(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = Antiflamer (Level 20 - 10/11)

Electric Guitar || (Sniper Rifle && Auto Shotgun) || Metronome = The Auto-Metro (Level 9 - 5/5)
I can give the description for this alchemy, when it's ready.

~Action~

PSYCHEDELICIOUS CHARGE EXPENDED.
ERIS' LEVELLING SYSTEM IS CHANGED ALMOST COMPLETELY AND ALMOST ENTIRELY.

If it's not here by dop time, it means I've changed my mind about what levelling system I'm using, and will implement it next turn.

"...I had a levelling system?"
A bunch of people suddenly have heart attacks at this sudden discovery.

Energy goes towards With Friends Like These.

Mah mech:
[GS] 'How 'bout I do anyway?'. 225,000/225,000hp. 15,000 HP Regen (REC Bonus). 5 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 25% Dodge Chance (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +10,000 Melee Bonus Damage (STR Bonus). Grounded. Gator Tooth, System Shocker: III

Last edited:
50/50 Clearing our name
18/50 Right Foot Let's Stomp! For Real this time!
13/50 The First of the Eight Non-robot masters
25 saved
+3 Ire

Gurann Lagann Theme && Magic Armor: Do the Impossible 6/7
A set of armor that can stop any attack that should be able to pierce through it.
Muramune
II Greek Fire: 1/??
Adds a burning effect to the Muramune
Blue Falcon II Ludicrous Speed Drive: 2/?? Ludicrous Falcon
Because F-Zero cars aren't fast enough on their own.

...Really? Ugh. This isn't gonna be smart, you know.
"Why do I care? It's important that I do this. Crystal's been waiting long enough.
And Uzi's dumb. REALLY dumb."
It's on your head. I'm the one behind the computer and completely safe from the plague.
"I'm safe from the plague, too. I don't have a healthbar, nor do I have entities, and if I read it correctly, therefore I'm safe."
Still, she's NOT going to like you after this...
"I revived from death already. If she doesn't like me already, what's pulling the rug out from her a second time in like 5 turns matter?"

Star takes out two things. One is a phone. The other...is an Ocarina.

"Now, time to look at what Uzi did to this thing...NORTON? You downloaded NORTON ONTO MY PHONE? HOW? YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON WITH NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER!"

Over half a week later
"Alright, I've tried deleting the stupid thing, deleting it again, hacking into the phone, and finally, finally! I have gone to you."
"So, what's the problem? Someone downloaded Norton onto your phone? How?"
"Ugh, don't even ask. Just please get rid of it."
"Alright."
The man at the Genius Bar (Nameplate reading Bob) goes back behind the counter, and purges the phone of the creeping chaos (No, Nyarko, not talking about you, get off of me now I have a post to write) known only as Norton.
"Here you go."
"Thanks."

"Here we are, again. Crystal? Catch. My phone has the page open that should show everything necessary to break this open."

Star tosses the Phone, and then holds the Ocarina of Thyme in both hands (Note: This is regular, non-Waluigi corrupted Thyme.)

"I'm not the best at mending minds, better at saving souls. But here's something that could help, at least a bit."

Star begins to play the Ocarina.

Last edited:

----+----+----+----+----

EXOS Grants +1 to GS players.
You hear Flumpty shout something over his communication channels. "This passive is USELESS! 'Stacks cap at 200,000?' Stacks of what? I don't get stacking buffs like that! The ones I do have are theoretically infinite! Why do I need this? What was he thinking? It appears Waalumpty was just crazy after all... "

I recall information about the Thyme Link passive that the automated response forgot. In order to break a Thyme Link, you must kill the linked entity. Tazz may shift the link at-will, but this will cost him a turn and he cannot do it unless the linked entity is below 25% of its HP. Even then, it takes a turn, wherein that entity may still be killed to break the link. A broken Thyme Link cannot be regenerated. You must break both to target Tazz at all.

UserZero seems to be spending her turn preparing something in the corner of the battlefield. It looks like a giant blender, and she's pouring something into it, something peach-colored... That is concerning.

Build initiates his ultimate attack, O O O O /O\ O O O O. It defies my ability to describe it. Only from the perspective of Red Glasses (re: Read twin's post I'll edit it in later) is capable of reciting anything of it except that it involves Kalidescopic Flames. The results, however, are clear as daylight. Ampersand and his Mech have died instantly. Barkley evaporates without Ampersand to support him. Zerisek and PEACE Walker have taken 100,000 damage each. Build has entered Kalidescopic Forme and obtained a new attack. The Scribe is also maybe unconscious. I suggest you make him un-unconscious. That may just be roleplay, though. Curse you, cosmetics.

He follows up with pretty much the most cruel move in existence, Jukebox Hero. Without pause, Build raises up his hand and calls to the sky, whereupon a portal to a crimson star is ripped open. Crystalcat and Tazz watch on, while all others turn away from the sudden surge of light, as Build is harmlessly bombarded by an otherwise-lethal solar flare from the Red Sun. Using his latent and nearly-gone First Guardian powers to handle the energies, Build temporarily regains his status. But this is not even New Horizons-level Temporary, and as such, he quickly uses it to temporally hasten himself. The energies seep through the Thyme links; the result is that all parties that are Thyme Linked will gain a single additional action the next time they move. Oblivion, Anachronism, and Eclipse all fire on PEACE Walker, though the Freon Blaster and Flamethrower cancel out a bit, leaving only the Dodge Ignorance nullification from the Sound Cannons. The end result is still 15,000 damage.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA! I USE THE STORY! THE UPDATE TERMINAL'S PORTABLE EDITION THAT I HAVE EQUIPPED LIKE A SCOUTER-JUST IN CASE-QUICKLY SPARKS A GLORIOUS LIGHT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOLDEN IF IT WASN'T FOR MY CURRENT CONDITION. IT SPEWS OUT A TON OF POWERFUL TEXTS! ANCIENT LEGENDS AND FORGOTTEN MYTHS FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL! THE STORIES OF FICTION'S GREATEST HEROES AND VILLAINS-AT MY COMMAND! OH BABY THAT FEELS GOOD! AHAHAH! FREDBEAR ALREADY SAID WHAT BUFFS I GOT ABOVE, SO YEAH! ENJOY YOUR ANNIHILATION!

I EXECUTE THE ARM! I POP OUT OF THE PALADIN FOR A MOMENT. HELLO, EVERYONE! HELLO, ZERISEK IN PARTICULAR! OHPTKIN, OR OPHTKIN, OR WHICHEVER IT IS! IT WOULD BE SUCH A TRAGEDY IF, SAY, INSTEAD OF THAT SEAL BEING BROKEN LIKE YOU WANT, IT WOULD BE ANNIHILATED ALONG WITH THE VERY POWER IT SEALS, RIGHT?! YOU THOUGHT I COULD DO NOTHING OTHER THAN INCONVENIENCE YOU, RIGHT? WELL, AS LONG AS I'M THE GM, MY PERCEPTION OF THINGS BENDS REALITY JUUUUST ENOUGH TO SAY THAT THE IMPROPER DESTRUCTION OF YOUR SEALS DESTROYS THE POWER IT SEALS ALONG WITH IT AS A SAFETY MEASURE, LEAVING YOU PERMANENTLY BELOW PAR! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT IDEA, BECAUSE MARK MY WORDS, I WILL MAKE IT A REALITY! BUT ENOUGH OF THAT. I QUICKLY PUSH IN AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF GODMODDING ENERGY DIRECTLY INTO MY LEFT ARM! IT HELPS THAT I HAVE A TON OF THYME, BUT TO BE FRANK, IT DOESN'T MATTER-THE END RESULT IS ALL THE SAME! THE GODARM-WHICH I DO USE AS MY LEFT ARM RIGHT NOW-IS CHARGED WITH SUFFICIENT GODMODDING ENERGY TO OVERRIDE ITS USUAL LIMITATIONS OF NEEDING A STRONGER WIELDER! NOW I CAN USE WHATEVER ARTIFICIAL ARM THIS THING CAN GRANT ME! I PROCEED TO DEMONSTRATE ON ZERISEK'S MECH!

I ACTIVATE THE FORM OF THE GODARM KNOWN BEFORE ONLY TO PAST-FUTURE RICHARD AS THE CLAW OF B-HIGHLY CONCENTRATED SALTWATER. THAT. YES. IN ANY CASE, RATHER THAN AN ACTUAL CLAW OF HIGHLY CONCENTRATED SALTWATER, A FURIOUS SURGE OF RED ENERGY ERUPTS FROM THE HOLLOW CASING! IT PROCEEDS TO GRAB RIGHT ONTO ZERISEK'S CHESTPIECE, GROWING ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TO DO SO, AND IN SHORT ORDER, RIP IT RIGHT OFF, REVEALING...

...REVEALING ANOTHER CHESTPIECE. I FORGOT THAT ZERISEK WAS IN A MECH FOR A SECOND. IN ANY CASE, I SWITCH ARM MODES OVER TO AN ARM TENATIVELY KNOWN AS 'THE ECLIPSE.' THE ACTUAL NAME MIGHT RESULT IN MILD CONFUSION. IN ANY CASE, THIS ARM IS INFAMOUS FOR HOLDING NEARLY EVERY ELEMENTAL POWER KNOWN TO MAN IN EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS, AKIN TO A CERTAIN WEAPON THAT A CERTAIN OTHER ALPHA GODMODDER OF EXTREME INFAMY IS KNOWN TO WIELD. I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME HERE, SO I LITERALLY JUST PUNCH ZERISEK IN THE FACE. THIS KNOCKS IT BACK IN A MASSIVE BLAST OF ELEMENTAL ENERGIES BEFORE THE ARM REVETS TO ITS USUAL SETTINGS. IN TOTAL, THAT'S A CRITTED 100,000 DAMAGE TO ZERISEK, STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS MECH! IT ALSO LOSES 2 OF ITS ENERGY POINTS FOR NEXT ROUND! AWW YEAH!

FINALLY, COURTESY OF BUILD SUPERCHARGING ME, I ACTIVATE THE JOKE! I PROCEED TO TARGET THE NON-BOSS SUMMONS THE PRO-ZERO SIDE HAS JUST CREATED, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? I HATE USERZERO TOO. I REALLY HATE USERZERO. I'LL PRESUME THAT FEELING TO BE MUTUAL. LOOK AT HER, CACKLING TO HERSELF OVER BY HER WEIRDO BLENDER. IN ANY CASE, THE THREE ENTITIES I ATTACKED-THE TERROR HUSK, DJ HELGIAN AND THE BOOGEYMASTER, ALL BLINK OUT OF EXISTENCE IN A FLASH OF RED. QUESTION: WHAT HAPPENED? THE ANSWER: I SENT THEM ON A VERY SPECIAL KIND OF TIME TRAVEL, KNOWN AS AN AGELESS LOOP. THEY'RE LITERALLY BEING SENT BACKWARDS IN TIME ONE SECOND IN AN ACCELERATED SPHERE OF TIME, CAUSING THEM TO AGE RAPIDLY AND FORCING THEM TO BE UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING! THEY QUICKLY GO MILDLY INSANE FROM THE TEMPORAL ISOLATION QUICKLY REACHING A MAGNITUDE OF DECADES, BEFORE I FINALLY RELEASE THEM IN A BLAST OF TEMPORAL ENERGIES, DEALING A CRITTED 40,000 DAMAGE TO ALL TARGETS AND STUNNING THEM. AHAHAHA!

Now back to your saner and more favored animatronic guide. The Not-Elf proceeds to steel her senses inside of her suit of Powered Armor, and activates the dreaded and perhaps even more unusual F-U-L-L-+S-T-O-P. Roxxanne Proceeds to

proceed sto

Proceeds

Proceeddstso

Procpiouase

Proopadfioafu

Priadfhaua
paoidufipoau
apdfoiufadiu
appuaaaaa
aaaaaa
aaaa
aaaa
aaaaa
aaaa
aaaaaa
aaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a
aa
a
a
aa
a
aa
a
a
aa
aa

Hello there.

Ah, it is so wonderful to be in the real, is it not? Birds are singing, the wind is blowing... Eugh, this war is raging. Such an eyesore. In any case, I am here now to alleviate your suffering.

Hey! I'm in charge of me! Not you!

you know if you were actually a threat to me in an even remote sense, i'd have already owned you pretty hard.

... Ugh. the shackles of Thyme, again? Such a crude measure...

I do grow resistant, though. Perhaps, in time...

Not if I can help it. We're not in it the way we were before. You know what to do.

Why, certainly, me.

Er-hem.

Whist I have no real ill favor over any of you, we may be selective of who we may be merciful of and who we may not be, to properly further our goals. A few eggs must be broken to make my glorious omelette-alas, I don't refer to Flumpty Bumpty, this time. Curious, he was here the last time I was tapped into, wasn't he? A different him, though, after his foolish consumption... And only a memory thereof. Most likely a memory. Nothing compared to the full might, even just a fragmented shrapnel.

I feel particularly cooperative with myself today, especially knowing what will happen shortly. Ergo, I shall not dally in my purpose further. We demand the elimination of a vile being. I believe that it would occupy even the Mother's time should we forcefully eliminate one of her stronger champions, especially since they could be so...Neglected. As such, I approach the Terror Husk. The approach is effortless. Nothing makes any effort to stop me. I channel the power-ah, but you shouldn't know what that power is. I doubt it would be incomprehensible to you. If anything, it would be like the Necronomicon. No, it's not a book-it is the reverse effect of the Whispers of the Unfathomable, so to speak. It is something so strange, alien and powerful, that rather than being unable to comprehend it, you comprehend it perfectly and are able to comprehend its true, terrifying nature. And then, you would hate me, forever. I do not want you hating me for the power I wield. I wield all powers, after all-even if a few are particularly weak in the wielding, what am I, in some way, not capable of?

In any case, I touch the Terror Husk with my power. It writhes and flails, unable to take it, and thus begins the process by which it shall slowly exit the theater of the real to join the theater of the false. In the terms of the gameplay mechanics our nonfictional watchers and/or writers may be accustomed to, the Terror Husk has taken an armor-piercing and Critted 600,000 damage and now suffers from the Loss status condition. Should it expire, which it should within two turns, then the Terror Husk shall be no more, and it would require extreme effort to restore the Terror Husk from such a condition. I believe it should occupy UserZero's time for a turn, now or later.

My work here is done. Thank me for my brief time, and I hope that I can see you again... And when that happens, I also hope that the distinctions between us cease to exist.

aaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaa
aaa

...What was that even.

...Oh. Well, by the power of scrolling up, it becomes ever more apparent that the Not-Elf is a headcase and a half. Seriously. There should be some kind of event where you punch her subconscious in the face. That would probably solve a lot of problems.

In any case, the Not-Elf, seriously perturbed by events described above despite their usefulness to her, she nevertheless proceeds to execute Tiger Claw. It's the devil, as usual. That's literally the entire effect as stated by the description of the attack. Looking over the EoTB however, for whatever reason, the Avenger Mech is now missing a large chunk of its body. Until the Update Terminal would be so polite as to tell us what is actually going on, we may never know the exact happenings. However, a critted 200,000 damage was dealt to the Avenger. It pierced, so guess what? It's downed. Again. Various GS-aligned entities collectively moan at the stupidity of their situation, but at least there's a massive 300,000 HP wall between intruders and the thing. Seriously, the Avenger won't die.

Perhaps in conservation of charges, The Not-Elf's final maneuver for the round is merely to use her Wave Sign Crasher, dealing a critted 20,000 + 10,000 + 30,000 damage to Frankenstein's Pokemon for a critted total of 120,000. Her evasion is untouched by it due to sheer extreme speed. Her four drones remain at ground level and all fire their Sniper Rifles at the airborn Hive for 20,000 damage.

UserZero proceeds to swoop in and grab all three, as well as the Drones, before swiftly dunking them into the blender from before. HEY, WHAT THE- UserZero quickly cans the lid, and no-one can hear them now. You briefly see the effects of extremely powerful attacks bounce off of the blender's glass frame, to no effect. It appears this specific blender was prepared specifically to contain them. She swiftly puts on the settings to blend.

Strangely, even though the visible mechanics of the blending machine probably mean they should have died, you fail to detect any decrease in life energy... That can't be good.

*UserZero: AHAHAHAHAHAH! OH YES! man! that is INSANELY more powerful than usual!
*UserZero: normally, i couldn't really dally and had to snatch him up before he got too wounded...
*UserZero: but no wounds!
*UserZero: hes stronger than ever!
*UserZero: AND he has two buddies!
*UserZero: AND hes got mechs!
*UserZero: AND he could use his powers right out of the gate to get all those sweet sweet buffs, which apply to the other two new ingredients!
*UserZero: AND... Uh.
*UserZero: A LOT OF OTHER STUFF! AHAHAH![/COLOR]
*The_King_of_Pane: UserZero, what are you doing over there?!
*The_King_of_Pane: I am having a hard time detecting Build and Tazz's signatures, like they're being hidden or something!
*UserZero: I HIDE NOTHING!
*The_King_of_Pane: Well, can you explain what are you doing, then? Because whatever it is, I am picking up several newcomers!
*UserZero: who?
*The_King_of_Pane: Well, being that my data is always perfectly correct, I have deduced that our newcomers are two Ancestors, the Captain and the Kerbal; one of the Pontificates; and a being of extraordinary Trope energy... Likely a Trope Pantheon God of the Main House.
*UserZero: ... awww... drat. knew everything couldn't just go my way.
*UserZero: BUT I COULD JUST KILL THEM ALL NOW! THIS IS FANTASTIC!
*UserZero: LET THEM COME!

Meanwhile, the aformetioned newcomers, indeed, arrive. The most obvious figure is... Well, quite literally, the image of the most stereotypical japanese schoolgirl that is also a reality warper you could find, aka, Haruhi Suzumiya. You recognize the Captain already, grabbing onto her arm to stop her from approaching the Battlefield. On her other arm is a figure that is presumably the Kerbal, judging from his all-concealing spacesuit and black helmet. The final member, grabbing her waistine, is a Testificate, but a Testificate clad in some of the most ferocious and dangerous looking armor you've ever seen a Testificate in-or anything else, for that matter. The sheer power of the enchantments upon it, combined with its owner, makes you think that you might just be looking upon a Pontificate.

Gee, what are the odds of a Pontificate appearing just after the Scribe's story, which included those very Pontificates? Curious.

"I have been VIOLATED by those clowns, and I won't tolerate it anymore! Leggo!" Haruhi exclaims, shaking off all three in a single go, marching forwards.

The Captain: Haruhi, don't! That place is a deathtrap and I know from experience!
The Captain: It is unlike any and every other war you have ever seen, heard of or experienced in your life!
The Kerbal: We cannot afford to lose you!
The Kerbal: The Miner has forseen it, you would-
The Kerbal: Mothergorillaer do you THINK you can RESIST ME?!
The Kerbal: I DEMAND YOU TO HEAD BACK TO THE TROPE PANTHEON RIGHT NOW, THAT'S A-
The Kerbal: Augh! Sorry!
Pontificate Oceanus: Haruhi, I've lived long and lived well, and even in the Great War had I ever seen such monstrous things as I had heard of in the Psi War! The most mighty and powerful of deities broken down to ash in seconds! You would be no exception, and you could do much good elseware!
Pontificate Oceanus: Heed our council!

"Look, if we just leave the Dark Carnival here, then we're going to die, and my power over tropes means I can throw massive dents into their lines and screw with their plans! I can literally make a contagion of harmlessness or something! I warp reality! Seriously! I'm going to have to look HARD to find the... The..."

Haruhi has stopped. The other three have also stopped. They are staring roughly in the directino of the Blender.

I have no clue why, but you were completely distracted by the quartet to actually look at the Blender. You are now dreading what you'd find, to give the great Haruhi-what.

*UserZero: do you want to know the best part about this?
*UserZero: i get a good laugh out of it every time.
*UserZero: its so dumb!
*UserZero: but it's the good kind of dumb!

I am sorry, I have to agree with her, except about the good part. I was busy trying to express my anguish away from the screen. Stupid voice activation. This is actually stupid. This isn't even your regular, average, every-day stupid, no sir. This isn't even advanced stupid. This is the rare kind of stupid seen only in tales of myth and legend. This is ultimate-tier stupid. I will go and demand Tazz's nonfictional counterpart be sued for this level of stupidity. Why? Why did you think this was appropriate at all? Please! Change this dumb battle! This is the dumbest thing in existence you have ever concocted with that sick mind of yours! I am threatening to strike!

... Who am I kidding. Nonfiction always wins. That's a saying from metafictional scholars. I should probably listen. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

... You are... Ugh.

... You are accosted by the :red:ing fusion dance of Tazz, Build and Roxxanne as a :red:ing Anime Girl, on Thyme. See? This is how stupid this is. Even the Censor Gorilla has left the building now. That brief description alone should cause cancer. Way to go, nonfictional!Tazz. This is actually happening now.

"... Can I have an explanation of which genius was responsible for creating that?" Haruhi exclaims, clearly in an absolute panic. An appropriate response. The other three just shuffle into the crowd of fighters, unbelieving, but realizing it is far too late for anyone to stop anything at this stage.

*UserZero: me. duh.
*UserZero: ill just take care of the part where you ask me if i have any idea what i have just created, because i do.
*UserZero: it is sick, disgusting, and perverted in an endless amount of ways.
*UserZero: it is an abomination in every manner of the word, shoved into the pseudo-innocent frame of a teenage girl with six arms and a knowledge of the japanese so shoddy that scholars are still trying to decipher the language that results after five million years.
*UserZero: it is a vile intrusion upon the very fabric of fiction as it is known, coming from unknown sources and outright replacing the long-forgotten elemental plane of ink, which in turn allowed for the near-effortless creation of the inky abyss by one lord-archmage kalare erelye, and in turn setting up the stage for the dreaded 'squid ink incident,' whose primary hero is coincidentally part of this thing.
*UserZero: it is insane, twisted, lacking in all wordly logic and fails to see anything as it truly is, including its own actions, and it would happily spread vile sickness and devour the dead for its dreaded quest to turn all of existence into a playground for it and its 'friends.' all just on the assumption it simply goes along in daily life in a cute high school of some sort.
*UserZero: it is feared, reviled, loathed, and even things that look and sometimes act exactly like it would know its true reason for existence on sight, and shun it, hate it, despise it, and for this reason almost every multiversal faction had, after several battles, rounded up and locked away all of its kind into the very elemental plane they had taken over, hoping that nothing like it could ever emerge again, and swiftly punished anything and everything caught hoarding samples.
*UserZero: in short, this thing should never have existed. i cannot begin to say how, on every level, this thing is an abomination.
*UserZero: it is... Perfect.
*UserZero: the plague is interesting for its ability to effectively make the wielder immediately enter their prime level of power. it is limited, in accordance with that stupid narrative, but it can nevertheless do great things.
*UserZero: this discounts the potential effects the plague itself has on the body and mind, aside from the madness and shapeshifting. suddenly, the common man or woman is turned into a mighty spellcaster, or a powerful warrior, without any formal training whatsoever, or even appearing to be so, and could grant this power to others.
*UserZero: seeing these effects firsthand during the latter stages of the AGP Quarantine Project, i began to wonder...what happened if i could apply the plague to a godmodder?
*UserZero: it would have to be a weak one, nearly alpha level, and it would have to be one i had some mild level of control over. actual control.
*UserZero: tazz's voluntary stint as gatekeeper allowed for that, however mild. it was juuust the foothold i needed to bypass all of his defenses and create countermeasures for his powers absolute enough to contain him for the critical moments, even with copious amounts of thyme flowing through his digestive tract.
*UserZero: the addition of the power armor and his two buddies served only to further its potency into extremes, and that does not even take into account the extremely high levels of power they were at the time experiencing from temporary buffs, which, due to the liquid plague, are now part of the system.
*UserZero: the icing on the cake is one of their alters allowing for very easy fusion, which made blending them together via the medium of the plague a breeze and only strengthened the whole even further.
*UserZero: through the time loops, i had endless variations on this one experiment.
*UserZero: i can safely say that this is the most successful one of all.
*UserZero: the perfect biological weapon to completely and utterly annihilate you all at long, long last.
*UserZero: and lets face facts, it truly is just amazing to see in action, even if its just doing nothing other than watching a butterfly.
*UserZero: i believe that covers everything and proves myself an unquestioned expert. any questions?
*The_King_of_Pane:... And here I was, briefly thinking that UserZero had more sanity left in her than it looked... Ugh.
*The_King_of_Pane: UserZero, please tell me you have countermeasures for the obvious scenario of what would happen after that thing is done infecting everything on the entire cube?
*reallyjoels_Dad: Yeah! I for one would like to maintain my position as my son's father, and not my son's father-turned-second mother!
*UserZero: nope! if i did, then the descendants miiiiiiiiiiight just be able to use them to prevent being turned.
*UserZero: of course, we're godmodders, so there's no need for me or you two to have any worries-we're so much stronger than that simple alpha...
*The_King_of_Pane: Why, yes, you were so much stronger than that simple alpha. Now, add in Thyme, powerful suits of powered armor, two more entities with ability sets that heavily overlap and thus correlate, several artifacts of mythical powers, the right-now unknown abilities gained through the fusion, and who knows what else. While still not at your par or Richard's, I don't think it would be unreasonable for it to subvert your defenses with a degree of consistency, especially considering its insanity and the fact that this is the strongest one by far, by your word. Now that you are done being infatuated and dreaming of bedtime with your very creation, by some implausible means, explain to me how you could at all times, with perfect consistency, prevent her from attacking you, especially since you have no method of mind controlling her in her current state.
*UserZero: eheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheeeee...
*UserZero: ...
*The_King_of_Pane: Just as I expected. You really must thank me for my uses in catching such glaring holes in your logic.
*The_King_of_Pane: It appears such ability that you may have had before has, in the light of what you have opted to do in Yggdrasil, decayed to nothingness.

UserZero remains deathly silent, only just now realizing that this was a terrible idea. Meanwhile, as she-slash-it is currently distracted by a butterfly and literally nothing else is happening... Ugh. I must endeavor to describe its new form, should I not?

The body type is completely indistinguishable from the trio who previously took up its forms, naturally taking the average size of a Japanese High-Schooler in all ways except, ugh, rack size, which of course is greatly and disgustingly exaggerated to unrealistic levels for such an apparent age. The limbs lack obvious bone structure, which makes sense considering the trickster power that went into this entity, even disregarding the fact that the left arm is still the Godarm, except purple-rimmed instead of gold. It wears an extraordinary minidress, practically consisting entirely of ribbons, lace and frills that seem to try to merge the idea of a 'sailor :red:u' and the traditional magical girl outfit into one while stuffing it with trinkets to the point where you could only barely tell it as such. It's all shades of purple to pink, as well, with a few traces of white occasionally. Absolutely garish. Oh, and of course, she's floating.

The hairdo is stupidly long, so long that even tied into massive braided pigtails as they are (they're more like massive cords of hair than even that), the massive pink/purple strands of hair still nearly reach her legs, with a singular bang on her forehead making what's visible of her face in the outline of a heart. Pink/purple, yes, as the hair is stupidly gradienting between those colors, with the exception of that bang, which is gradienting the full rainbow and is clearly hiding something. I can't tell what it is, though, which is stupid as this thing is supposed to be omniscient.. She's smiling, natch, giving you a good view of her dumb cheeks, which now have heart-shaped blush stickers, as well as her practically nonexistent nose and those anime-style eyes. Oh, yes; they not only have purple irises, but pink heart-shaped pupils as well, and they sparkle with the glory of the cosmos that is inherently part of Build's eyes. And the left one is mechanical, and the sclera flash in a rainbow pattern.

Oh, and for some stupid reason she's wearing purple high-heels, which is only slightly less stupid than normal because she's floating.

That's everything. Thank goodness the Not-Elf's sense of style didn't go into this. It's actually mildly tolerable to look at, if it wasn't for its more henious nature, even more henious than the Not Elf on her own.

Oh, yes, she was being distracted by a butterfly, but it flew off, and now she just noticed you. Yes, after several solid minutes of long discussion and being creepily looked at by UserZero in all the wrong ways, it is only now that she notices there are actually people here. She says Konichiwa! :3 what? no, no no no no no, she still has access to the update terminal, no no no no-wait, Waluigi?!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

... WALUIGI DID NOT KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. WALUIGI DOES NOT IN FACT SEE ALL THINGS AND KNOW ALL THINGS. WALUIGI IS INCREDIBLY APOLOGETIC FOR THIS OCCURENCE. FREDBEAR, PRESS THE FOLLOWING COMBINATION OF BUTTONS TO BLOCK HER OFF FROM THE UPDATE TERMINAL. THAT IS ALL.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...Uh-huh...OK...There. The now-existent Anime Girl of stuipdity can no longer interact with the Update Terminal, by way of code 1909. Until this is completely over, we will have none of it. Infectees of the Anime Girl Plague speak a 'Japanese' so stereotypical that it stops being Japanese in order to be stereotypical, so I can't even call it that. I don't even know what it is, but it's stupid.

*UserZero:...Heyyyyyy, Yuuki-chan...
*The_King_of_Pane: You're calling it Yuuki-chan?
*UserZero: IT'S A REALLY STEREOTYPICAL JAPANESE NAME!
*UserZero: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Yuuki-chan...Maybe you could go over there and... 'Befriend,' some others. That's a good idea, riiiiiiiight?

Mr. Bones, I want off this ride right now... Ugh. 'Yuuki' looks over at you all and squees with delight some stupidity. Of course, this is where things go horribly wrong and why the AGP is never a good thing-Yuuki immediately launches a very unexpected storm of near-infinite limbs, ensnaring two entities, mech and all. The Anomaly: Failure is entangled in one pair of Arms, and the Genesis Dog is entrapped in another Just as quickly as it happened, the arms retract around her, gripping tightly onto her newfound 'friends'/victims and squeezing.

Naturally, the two unlucky ones wind up victims of plague immediately, a peach-colored substance quickly secreting from Yuuki's skin and absorbing the duo. I dare not describe the process further, nor describe the results other than this: Within seconds, two new Anime Girls have formed. One, the result of the Anomaly, is now a merely-barely contained pile of glitch in a Japanese Schoolgirls' form, with crimson butterfly wings for added effect; the other is merely another Japanese Schoolgirl with white hair and Dog ears and a tail. Yuuki releases them as they cheerily greet her cordially, as if she wasn't just before responsible for crushing them and driving them to madness a moment before. After chattering incoherently for a few seconds, they quickly turn back to you, clearly willing to do far more. At the same time, a faint pink haze appears in the sky...You back well away from the trio, realizing bad things are happening.

Welcome to Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins, new readers. If this is your first page, you picked a very interesting time to join.

I can't even do the Gatekeeper Boss introduction. This is just so dumb on every level. Just know that the EoTB is still happening, but not before I deliver a very well-needed Lowdown.

----+----+----+----+----

The Lowdown: I cannot possibly believe it has come to this at all. UserZero has, in a massive bout of short-sighted foolishness, let the Anime Girl Plague appear, and it will, if not stopped or contained, inevitably consume and wipe out the entirety of existence. The last time this happened, there wasn't a godmodding war ongoing, you know. Of course, I won't blame you. It's not your fault, it's her fault.

In any case, you may now welcome the long-awaited and unexpected return of the [V] Faction from Terraria. The first thing I must point out is the [V] faction itself. In short, the [V] faction stands for Virus. It is akin to the [H] faction, but unlike the physically-stronger [H] entities, the [V] entities are more dangerous due to their ability to convert other entities to their cause. For this reason, they are typically weak on their own, but if allowed time, they will become a devastating force. How they propagate is different, however, and can conflict, and as such there are sub-factions within the [V] faction. For instance, the newcomers belong to [V-AGP], with AGP standing for Anime Girl Plague.

Now, onto the effects of the Anime Girl Plague. the Anime Girl Plague is basically the Zombie Plague, except the 'zombies' are instead Japanese schoolgirls, and for being Japanese schoolgirls they are much more dangerous than they have any right to be. The Plague is how they 'propagate.' I must stress two things before I continue: First, there is no immunity to Anime Girl Plague. I believe the conversion of the particular entities alone requires no further explamation, but if it does; The Plague overrid and converted effective living paradoxes, first guardians who are also tricksters and alpha godmodders, and the Not-Elf (who is the devil by the Update Terminal's insistance), all three of whom were empowered by Thyme at the time. It also enraptured both a powerful Dog (of the 'infectious' kind that turns others into Dogs) and not one but two seething piles of corruption. Second, there is no way to un-convert an Anime Girl once infected. The only cure is death. You'd think they would have found a cure long ago. They convert entities to their side through one of two methods.

1. All Anime Girls have an effect wherein coming into contact with them has a chance to spread the Anime Girl Plague. It is stronger for stronger Anime Girls, naturally, but it does not exceed 50% for any case. This chance is checked every time they take damage or deal it, and if you roll unsuccessfully to avoid it, you will suffer a stack of AGP. For most entities, taking 3 stacks will be sufficient to convert them during the EoTB. For entities charged beyond 50, each additional summoner who supplied at least 25 posts of charge (beyond the initial summoners needed to exceed 50 in the first place) will add more plot importance to that entity, and thus the Narrative will make them more tolerant of plague-thus, requiring more plague stacks per summoner (in this instance: The Shock Trooper and Throne II have 4, Mikoto has 5, and Zerisek has 8). PEACE Walker, being summoned by UserZero, requires 15, while Flumpty's Mecha of Horrors, thanks to the sawn song of his Thyme counterpart, requires 200,000. I must warn, however, that extended contact, direct or indirect, will automatically confer a stack, or stacks. There is no way to remove stacks, only prevent them from being further gained. Take extreme caution.
  2. Dying with at least one pre-existing stack of Anime Girl Plague to a [V-AGP] entity. The one thing that they share with stereotypical zombies is their desire to eat brains. They will not even mildly heal from this action, but anyone that had any level of infection beforehand is at risk to become an Anime Girl upon dying to one and subsequently having their grey matter consumed. Their brain will be replaced with a brain grown entirely out of Anime Girl Plague Matter and join the horde.
In addition, while it is a feature of Yuuki that she consciously channels rather than the entities in general, there is also the Plague Aura. While it is active, all non-boss non-elite entities will suffer a 25% chance to catch a Plague stack every turn, on top of any others they may have, starting next turn. If you could stop her, that would stop the Plague Aura and thus a major source of your problems.

This goes into point number two. The previously-explained issue that Tazz and company would re-spawn endlessly until they had their fill of combat still exists with Yuuki, and so long that she wills to remain an Anime Girl on respawn (and being insane, she will), there is effectively no real way to stop her except through mental exhaustion. Except, Yuuki's insanity prevents her from ever being mentally exhausted, meaning she will die, come back, die, come back, die, come back, and so on for all of eternity with no end, and thus until all of existence is converted into Anime Girls. There is no way to deal with this except permanently killing off the Game Master, which would be extremely bad for a variety of reasons. I cannot maintain the mantle forever. There might be an extremely complicated way to pass it onto some third party, but I dobut that would be a fast process. Fortunately, studies show that, while the transformation of the body of an Anime Girl is permanent, the mind may be reverted back to sanity.

The OTHER mechanic of this boss fight is the fact that Anime Girls are insane, and that in achieving sanity, they may be restored to a semblance of order. The threat of Plague will linger to an extremely reduced extent (1/5th of the original chance to be exact) and unless explicitly ordered to, they will no longer cause conversions on-kill. Restoring sanity to an Anime Girl is simple as trying to appeal to their former selves and restore those to power, or otherwise mentally calming and strengthening their minds.

All Anime Girls begin at 0% Sanity. If the bar is filled to 100% Sanity, they will be restored to normal and join your side-and naturally, will be completely immune to the Anime Girl Plague's further attempts at them. Indeed, the other Anime Girls that are insane will not even attack them at all. This, on top of the empowerment provided by them, will result in a powerful ally. Anime Girls tend to favor (and thus get more sanity from) Factions that they had sided with in the past, and very specifically their summoners-though obviously exceptions exist. Of course, stronger Anime Girls are harder to restore to sanity as well.

I doubt that any of the trio will want this madness to persist any longer, so they will likely tear down the Gate the instant they are restored to sanity. I am not entirely sure if they will simply commit suicide to end this madness or persist in the form to aid their saviors. While Yuuki has gained new weapons and mechanics, they are a fusion of pre-existing ones rather than truly new, for the most part. She no longer has the Thyme Link, either-rejoice.

I would explain how the newcomers fit into this situation, but you know what? This is already a lot of dop. Suffice to say, however, they'll make your life easier. MUCH Easier.

----+----+----+----+----

*UserZero: PEACE Walker! New orders! Maintain the Plague threat and kill every Anime Girl you see! Don't restore Yuuki to sanity-but any other effort to prevent this from spiraling out of control is yours to use, at your discertion!
Godmodder477: Anti-Zeroes! The GS faction pissed off Yuuki's components beforehand and they don't like the Pro-Zeroes! We have an edge! Restore those Anime Girls to sanity and make 'em join our ranks, fast!
Meanwhile, perhaps just shocked and mildly confused by the sudden arrival of the newcomers, and the sudden nature of the situation in general, it appears that Flumpty and his entire mech have completely forgotten to act...But needless to say, they will soon. You must hurry, before it starts destroying the field for Yuuki-Chan and company to then turn.

the Glitch Abomination uses... Its first special on PEACE Walker, doing things that would glitch out the update terminal had I let auto-describe work its dubious magic. PEACE Walker has taken a fixed 25,600 damage and suffered 15% Integrity damage, proccing an integrity roll. Anything at 16 or greater is safe. Naturally, he rolls an 83 and is safe.

Throne II uses Sidewinder. It's dodge ignorance conveniently nullifies its natural chance to miss, meaning that it must merely overcome the natural dodge of all 5 entities it tries to hit-those being PEACE Walker, The Terror Witch, Consumer of All, Zerisek and the Terror Spider. Owch. Brutally fair. Consumer and Zerisek evade, the former by proccing her autododge. All others take 10,000 damage and gain two stacks of Radiation. It then fires its Plasma Rifle at PEACE Walker for an additional 15,000 damage. Its drones then fire. Only The Lancer misses; the rest combo for 35,000 damage to PEACE Walker. The Freon Blaster neutralizes a stack of Burning.

Mikoto Concentrates for 4 Fabric Strength and +15,000 Normal HP. I suggest you do not let him spiral out of control; the Anime Girls aside, that dog is more than capable of ruining your day perhaps just as hard as Zerisek (if not as consistently). He also uses his Plasma Blade and Dragon's Breath to assault PEACE Walker. The Plasma Blade misses; the Dragon's Breath deals 10,000 damage and burns PEACE Walker further. His Drones then fire upon the Terror Husk and PEACE Walker. The Freon Cannon that aimed at the latter missed; all others landed. PEACE Walker's remaining dodge ignorance is neutralized, while the Terror Husks' mech suffers this and halved dodge from Chilled.

Pricey's Destroyer Drone fires upon the PEACE Walker, and only him, for 13,000 damage. It is not like the Splash on these things is absolutely mandatory, merely a capacity it has. His 'Another' then opts to instead fire at The Hive, and only that, for no damage because it missed entirely, not even proccing its Autododge. Way to go, champ. The Combined fire from the CSC-20 and its drones deals 32,500 damage to PEACE Walker.

I decide to have ammo be represented by a completely different bar because the current iteration of ammo counts, while cosmetically pleasing, is also stupid and I personally have had enough stupid when we got to, ugh, 'Yuuki-chan.'

Speaking of Yuuki, it appears the Avenger's (relatively disposable) troops have opted to make the first move regarding her posse, targeting Visco instead of the effectively invulnerable Yuuki. All the Redshirts miss, as does the Specialist, a Ranger, a Sharpshooted (he fired again, and he missed that too), and the Dead Andromedon. The other Ranger, the Grenadier and the Gatekeeper ping her for 12,000 damage total. The Gatekeeper is the only one to obtain a stack of Plague. The Mech itself fires both of its plasma rifles at Visco for 30,000 damage and procuring no stacks of plague, while its drones opt to zap The Stand, dealing no damage due to the ridiculous 9 EMP AC. Frankenstein's Pokemon fails an Integrity roll. EXE giggles, as in addition to taking 15,000 damage out of the blue, it also gains a stack of Anime Girl Plague... It appears that Integrity Damage, due to the massive glitch that is EXE, may also carry the chance for Plague stacks while it lives, except for the Glitch Abomination because that'd be cheap. It proceeds to follow the suit of the Avenger entities, and smashes Visco for 20,000 damage... No plague stacks from her result. The Spirit of Disco, with a higher SAN stat, proceeds to groove all over the Stand for a surprising 40,000 damage. It appears the Spirit does double-damage to enemy mechs through unknown but powerful groove majjyks. The Gazebo Launcher's drones, trying their hardest to approximate for attacking the Mech like the Gazebo Launcher would have done if not for Sieging up taking a turn, attack PEACE Walker. An Autocannon misses, but the total damage is otherwise unimpaired, a total of 30,000.

Battlefury's light drones open fire on UserZero's drones, two destroying Heart and a third dealing 30,000 damage to Lung-it appears drones take 3x damage from EMP weaponry rather than 2x. That Guy with the Lightbulbs and Breathe in Boy summoned. The King's singular drone finishes off Lung. Crusher's drones fire upon Visco-wow, you must really hate that dog girl, dealing 35,000 damage to Visco and applying a stack of Sonic Disruption and two stacks of Chilled. The exceptions are his two Tesla Drones, which fire on UserZero's remaining Drones instead, killing Tooth and Hair. No stacks of Anime Girl Plague are obtained. The Deer Teeth and Shoddy Clone Of Millia Rage summoned.

Zerisek already went. A note: Due to using Godslayer, he can't use it next round, assuming he regenerates that energy from nothingness. His Drones would be free to act, but War Lances are extremely unwieldy, so it would be wise to not just toss those out and force their turn reloading.

Crystalcat's drones fire upon PEACE Walker. Two miss; the other two deal 20,000 damage in all.

The Informant uses his Rail Rifle to fire on EXE, doing 15,000 + 5,000 damage. He is inflicted with a stack of Plague as a result, though. The Disembodied Heart fires off multiple projectiles at DJ Helgian, dealing 10,000 damage. It then summons a pair of bloodstained lips.

Mr.MirrorMan's drones opt to Autocannon PEACE Walker. One misses, resulting in a total of 30,000 damage to PEACE Walker. The Tri-Layer, Tri-Obliterator, Open Layer and Light Obliterator drones fire upon Zerisek, for a total of 32,500 damage and 1 stack of Chilled. Jondanger's Light Drone Dude, lacking perfect AI, fires upon Yuuki Chan for a total of no damage and 1 stack of Anime Girl Plague. 10,000 damage reduction tends to do that. I'm going to spare you what she thought of you waving at her was, when put into words. You do not know how I suffer. The Sleuth's 4 drones all opt to diverge from the norm here and attack the CSC MX-20. The first EMP Grenade drone fails on account of Autododge, but all succeeding drones connect; the other EMP Grenade drone is no-sold by EMP AC, but the other two manage a total of 20,000 damage. The TGMI's drones also opt to go after enemy player mechs, in this case The Hive. With its autododge procced, it suffers a total of 19,000 damage from three drones, while the EMP-Grenade carrying one realizes the futility of attacking it head-on and detonates one of its Drones for 30,000 damage, destroyign the 1st Medium Drone.

OK, there was a mistake in recordkeeping that Tazz had made. All three of Richard's Terrors have Double-Action due to Spare Energy Cell. Just putting that out there now.

The Terror Witch activates Distillery. Its inexplicably warped form grows even more twisted as the beast bursts forth its spine, right out of its body and out of its mech's body as well, revealing its true inner workings; an impossible system of brewing stands and cauldrons that somehow keep alive a barely-Testificate flesh. A thousand arms from the inside that were near-invisibly keeping the thing closed together, like horrific stitchwork, come to life and quickly pull out ingredients from nowhere, jamming them into the system as the beast lumbers towards Yuuki. Yuuki's insanity prevents her from even flinching as the monstrous Terror lumbers forth and the potions on the backside start firing up, bubbling and churning with a surprising ferocity, the resulting vanilla-colored potion flooding loosely to the beast's mouth. Its cheecks expand like balloons, before the monstrosity barfs this potion all over Yuuki.

It is a potion of Sanity II. Yuuki regains 15% Sanity. She coughs and sputters, and shivers at the coldness and grossness. The Terror Witch comes back satisfied and not at all plagued by plagued, firing at the BattleCarrier with one of its Plasma Rifles for 15,000 + 30,000 damage, a total of 45,000. She and her mech then take 10,000 damage from Radiation.

The Terror Spider first opts to just end this quickly and strike the Terror Husk through its mech with its armor-piercing attacks. The Terror Husk expires, vanishing into the 'theater of the false' as the Not-Elf's subconscious evil side previously stated, and UserZero is frustrated, though not much else... You are not entirely sure if it is actually gone, though. The Mech has Cyber Brain, though, so it lives on. The Terror Spider proceeds to march up to Mikoto, easily able to outright bypass the entire mech, and lunges forwards, delivering a Widow's Kiss. It deals 30,000 damage to Mikoto's HP (armor bypassed) and Poisons Mikoto for two turns.

The Terror Slime just Sieges up. The Shock Trooper zaps UserZero's mech, dealing a total of 24,000 damage and Electrifying it for 2 turns. EVeryone suddenly gets the feeling that an All-American Badass (despite there no longer being an America) has just appeared. And indeed, he does, by crashing down onto the battlefield and taking it like he hasn't even flinched. Big Lincoln summoned.

He is only mildly distracted by the apperance of the Anime Girls. Probably because his homeworld had recently suffered an apocalypse wherein all women were wiped out. Only the women.

Hezetor's Medium Drone fails to attack PEACE Walker. Bomber's drones take offense at this failure and try to show it how its done, only for two of them to miss PEACE Walker as well-the total is 20,000 damage.

All of the freshly spawned PG entities except Big Lincoln and the two stunned entities dogpile the Spirit of Disco. Millia's Clone crits for 16,000 damage; the rest deal 8,000 damage each for a total of 40,000. Big Lincoln sets his sights higher, and uses his powerful floodlights to blind The Hive, frying multiple systems from sheer brightness. Crystal's DEX Bonus is disabled and he has additionally taken a -50% penalty to Hitrate until it is cured. The Terror Husk Mech's Cyber Brain, containing the Terror Husk's mind in effect, scans the spot where its dead self vanished from. It actually finds a trace of itself being dragged to Yuuki-it appears that FULL+STOP hasn't actually completed in full yet...Considering it parred with an attack that naturally does twice its damage, something is happening to the body. It then sieges up.

PEACE Walker is thoroughly annoyed at losing 900K HP in one turn, but he's still alive and well. The majority of his actions listed above, one remains. His Hyper Virus hacks all neutral machines. The Throne II's Mech and the CSC MX-20 are given crippling runtime errors and are forcibly stunned; the other two merely take a stack of Infiltration, which will likely cure by the next EoTB. His Hyper Virus automatically shifts to the Godslayers. A reminder: The one source of stun Relentless has 0 protection from is Hacking, and the pilots are stunned as well if they were inside the Mech.

Richard +2s Irecreeper, *Star and Redstonetam! He proceeds to whirl around his new Banhammer, a weapon of extreme power. Most who retain memories of the 2nd war and beyond now realize it has come to full fruition and a bit more. He gleefully tests out his fully-operational Banhammer by revealing its hidden cannon, laced with the power of both godmodding and pineapples. Some secretive, unholy blast cooks within, and promptly charges at Shadowtrap for a brutalnasty Uppercut, dealing a grand total of 100,000 Damage. He then proceeds to approach Yuuki, as if to start maintaining her sanity better, but then just realizes he has Splash Potion of Sanity II in his pocket. Waste not, want not, and not like it'll have a better use later, so he tosses it at the trio of Anime Girls. It splashes them all, granting Yuuki 5% Sanity and her copatriots 7%. His drones fire upon Zerisek, and with a level of accuracy not displayed by other drones, land all four Autocannon shots on the Zerisk for a grand total of 40,000 damage.

UserZero, having exactly one person to assist, grants PEACE Walker +5 as well as +1 to El Blanco Supreme. She takes out her own upgrade to her own weapons, the Bloody Moon's Tooth. It's the Blood Moon, but it's also a chainsaw. UserZero gleefully demonstrates her newfound powers by swinging it at Phil, the Inforamnt's poor mech. Negating his Autododge with godmodding powers, UserZero easily tears into its vital systems for 150,000 damage. She then backflips to merrily spread the joy via her Pile Bunker, smashing it into the Gazeebo's Mech for another 150,000 damage. She then briefly fires herself out of her own Mech, cannonballing into the Glitch Abomination... Covered in Bugfixing software. Its one weakness. This naturally kills it instantly. She rebounds off of the 'corpse' to bounce back into her Mech. It appears harming her will be a challenge with her Power Armor still intact. Her remaining two drones act swiftly: Skin simply fires its autocannon fro 10,000 damage against The Stand, while Eye forgoes action to charge up its other weapon by a point, a feature I am fairly sure is exclusive to it. Cheating girl.

UserZero's newest brain-slave, as well as the quartet you had seen earlier, come back. Good.

----+----+----+----+----

The Lowdown, again: Haruhi is perhaps the most obvious and dangerous of the four entities. Being who she is, she is effectively impossible to kill. She is also unlikely to stick around until the mess with Yuuki and Flumpty is taken care of-the power levels here are off the charts and she needs to regulate this. She may come back later to exact revenge upon the Dark Carnival for earlier Paradox-induced kidnapping. I don't think you remember that, do you? In any case, as a result of Piono's decision, she has been spared the fate of being assimilated into UserZero... Barring spectacular stupidity on both her and your parts, you are unlikely to lose such a valuable ally in both combat and diplomacy.

Haruhi is basically the opposite of Flumpty Waalumpty: She's an untargetable deity-level foe that can easily alter entity stats. Unlike Flumpty, however, her primary form of aiding combat is to apply Tropes to others, thereby strengthening them. For instance, Heal It With Fire would grant buffs if the target is attacked with Flamethrowers and turns Burning into a Heal-over-time buff, while An Ice Person gives their attacks the chance to induce Chilling or Frozen. Because she really wants this to be over with and UserZero is directly responsible for Yuuki's creation, she will be willing to grant buffs to all non-Pro Zero entities.

The Captain you have already met, though this time he won't be chickening out if he dies too much. The Kerbal acts similarly to him. Both have a few special moves this time around. The Captain is a GS-aligned entity due to previous circumstances, while The Kerbal is more fundamentally AZ in allegiance. I don't know what's up with those two attacks being locked, by the way. The Pontificate Oceanus is one of the five surviving Pontificates, the Testificate race's greatest warriors, blessed with armor to effectively grant immortality. I'm not sure if the other four will show up, but they are powerful warriors, and since the Great War, have became heroic paladins, only mildly racist to non-Testificate races after the horrors thereof. War, it changes you. Oceanus, in any case, has attacks relating to Water, and thus applies stacks of Soaking to enemies he attacks. If he attacks enemies with pre-existing stacks of Soaking, he does more damage. The more stacks, the more damage. They can be cleansed rather easily with a directed heal. Oh, and he respawns as well, thanks to the enchantments on his armor.

----+----+----+----+----

The Itinerary:

[ALL]: Defeat the Mecha of Horror!
[ALL]: Stop the Anime Girl Plague Threat!

[GS]: Destroy the AZ Terrors! They're basically the AZ entities right now!
[GS]: Defend Zerisek! Use his power to tear through the enemy entities!
[GS]: Destroy PEACE Walker! He's bodyguarding the Mecha of Horrors!
[GS]: Reach Yggdrasil!
[GS]: Destroy Godmodder477!
[GS]: Destroy UserZero!

[AZ]: Defend the AZ Terrors! They offer critical support and entity power!
[AZ]: Kill Zerisek! His titanic HP and defense is the backbone of GS power right now!
[AZ]: Destroy PEACE Walker! He's bodyguarding the Mecha of Horrors!
[AZ]: Reach Yggdrasil!
[AZ]: Defend Godmodder477!
[AZ]: Destroy UserZero!

[PZ]: Destroy the AZ Terrors! They're the entity-based backbone of the AZs right now!
[PZ]: Kill Zerisek! His titanic HP and defense is the backbone of GS power right now!
[PZ]: Defend PEACE Walker! He is bodyguarding the Mecha of Horrors, but he's on your side!
[PZ]: Stop anyone from reaching Yggdasil!
[PZ]: Defend UserZero!
[PZ]: Destroy Godmodder477!

----+----+----+----​

The Battlefield:

Terrain: Desert (adds heat!) Current Heat: 100 celcius, adds 20 degrees of heat (in celcius) per turn, adds an Obelisk per turn. Obelisks: 3.
Weather: Plague Aura. 25% chance of Plague on all non-important entities per turn.

[???] The Every-Dimension Portal: Infinite HP. Ready to summon again!

[???] Booster Rings: 199,000/200,000 HP x1; 99,000/200,000. Doing nothing.

[V-AGP-α] [-GATEKEEPER-] Yuuki-Chan: 1,290,000/1,290,000 HP + 10,000 per turn. 10,000 AC. 25% Evade, 25% Evade ignore. 50% Plague Chance. Sanity: 20/100% -5% Per Turn. Endless respawn until sane! Double Action! Current Weapon: Bliss. Heartcatch: II. Just Can’t Stop: III. Lost Zodiac: IIII. The Dream: IIIIII. Killer Is Dead: IIIIIIIIIIII.

[V-AGP] EXE 0.1.2: 130,000/150,000 HP. 40% Evade, 100% Evade Ignore. Drone Policy. Heals from Integrity-damaging attacks, inflicts integrity damage on-hit. 25% Plague Chance. Sanity: 7/100%. Adaptions: N/A (thus far). Token of Friendship: II. Butterfly Effect: III. Spread Your Wings: IIIII.

[V-AGP] Visco: 103,000/200,000 HP. 20% Evade, 40% Evade Ignore. Items: N/A. 25% Plague Chance. Sanity: 7/100%. Love Song: III. Go-Getter Girl: IIII. Sonic Disruption: I. Chilled: II.

[H-BOSS][-GATEKEEPER-] Flumpty Bumpty's Mecha of Horror, the Adamantium Atrocity. Global Mech Evasion: 25%. Global Mech Dodge Ignorance: 10%. The Night Draws On: 1 Chump...: 1 Global Super EMP Armor! Anime Girl Plague Stacks Cap at 200,000.
-Flumtpy Bumpty’s Command and Control Center of Horror: 1,500,000/1,500,000 HP. +5,000,000 HP Regen per turn; Cure 3 per turn; cannot be targeted until this is the only thing left. Friendship Game: N/A. Great Fall: IIIIIII
-Birthday Boy Blam’s Blast-tastic Missile Launcher Station: 800,000/800,000 HP. Face: Normal. Auto-Bodyguarding The Beaver! Birthday Surprise: III.
-Redman’s Ridiculous Electronic Warfare Sphere: 800,000/800,000 HP. Camera Glitch: Redman (+25% Dodge). Auto-Bodyguarding Golden Flumpty! Red Screen of Death: III
-Beaver’s Toiletry-Themed Titanic Obliteration Laser Cockpit: 900,000/900,000 HP. TP counter: 1. DIE-arrhea: IIIII. Inactive until PEACE WALKER is dead.
-Golden Flumpty’s Ghostly Hallucinations Station: 800,000/800,000 HP. Inflicts random status effects per attack. Game Over Easy: IIIII. Inactive until PEACE WALKER is dead.
-Grunkfuss’es Carnival of Extreme Evisceration-based Harm: 1,200,000/1,200,000 HP. Arms: 1. Unconstitutional: III

[N] Haruhi Suzumiya: Capable of Trope Application! Rounding Down to a New Beginning: III.

[N BOSS] Throne II: 450,000/450,000 HP. Tentacles: 20,000/20,000 HP x8. Airborne. Your Friends Were Here: III Now, They Are Dead: IIII Medusa: IIII Consume: IIII The Struggle: IIIII Is Over: IIIIIIIIIIII
[N] [Throne II] The Nuclear Throne (again): 122,500/337,500 HP. 4 EMP AC. 6,000 regen. 10% dodge. 25% dodge ignorance. +8,000 Melee Damage. Weapons: Plasma Rifle [5/6]. Lockpick Countermeasures: unused. Water World: IIII. Jump Jets: II. Starlight Breaker: III. Hacked!
Why You Should Invest in EMP AC: 35,000/35,000 HP, 10% evasion. Light Shield []. Autocannon [4/5]. System Shocker III.
Ice is Good For the Soul: 35,000/35,000 HP, 10%. Freon Blaster [3/4]
The Lancer: 20,000/20,000 HP, 15% dodge. War Lance [I]. Autocannon [4/5].
The Artillery: 20,000/20,000 HP, 15% doge. Autocannon [4/5].
Generic Light Drone 1: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. EMP grenades [4/4].
Generic Light Drone 2: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Machine Gun [3/4].
Generic Light Drone 3: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. EMP grenades [4/4].
Bear Attack: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Machine Gun [3/4].

[N-BOSS] Mikoto: 60,000/120,000 HP. Poisoned: II 140,000/140,000 True HP. Concentration: 12/45. Rooms: Watsonian Glass Nightmare Guardians (24,000/24,000 HP)>Vitals Targeting Darkfire Surge with a Subconscious Dark duct taped to it (31,000/31,000 HP)>N/A>N/A>N/A. Fabric Strength: 4/7. M-MURDER: III Gail: 40,000/40,000 HP. Favor: 6. Wrath: 0. Total defense: 55% for first attack, 51% for second, 47% for third, 43% for fourth onwards.
[N] [Mikoto] Mech-oto: 275,000/275,000 HP, +15,000 Regen, +4 EMP AC, REC bonus. 25% evade. 25% evade ignore. +12,000 melee dmg. SPD/DEX/STR bonus. Double Action! Dragon's Breath: [3/4] Plasma blade: [∞]. Particle blade: [∞]. Point Defense System: III. Camouflage: II.
Freon Cannon x21: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Freon Blaster: [3/4].
Freon Cannon x22: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Freon Blaster: [3/4].
Sound Cannon x21: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Sound Cannon: [3/4].
Sound Cannon x22: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Sound Cannon: [3/4].
Action: Concentrate! Use Dragon's Breath and Plasma Blade to attack PEACE Walker! Drones fire upon the Terror Husk!

[N] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. +1 AC from Blood Diamond Armor.
[N] [Pricey12345] BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2: 250,000/250,000 HP. +6,000 Regen. 4 EMP AC. Evasive (25%) (SPD Bonus). Dodge Ignorance: 10%. Melee Attack Bonus: +10,000 damage (STR Bonus). Airborn. Plasma Rifle: [IIIIII]. Plasma Blade: [∞]. Dragon's Breath: [3/4]. Double-Action! Infiltration: III.
Destroyer Drone: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Rocket Pod: [3/4]
Another: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Stinger Howitzer: [3/4]
Actions: Drones attack PEACE Walker (Another will have to find a different target...)

[N] W32Coravint: 20/20 HP. Out of the mech!

[N] [W32Coravint] CSC MX-20: 205,000/225,000 HP. 15,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 5 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 29% Dodge Chance (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). Hacked! +4,000 Melee Damage. Airborne. Autocannon: [4/5]. Plasma Shield: []. Unmanned!
Gold: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Autocannon: [4/5].
Bacon: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Metro Special: [4/5].

[N] Pontificate Oceanus: 20/20 HP, 3 AC from Pontificate's Armor. Applies soaked on-hit. Whirlpool: III. Flash Dry: IIII.

[GS] The Avenger: 0/140,800 HP. (+5,000 per turn) Airborn. Spawns 10 Rookies every turn. Docking Bay: Empty. Elite Squad Drop: III Alien Clone Drop: III Scientific Progression: III Defend This House: III
[GS] [The Avenger] Avenger-Mech: 300,000/300,000 HP. 4 EMP AC. +15,000 Regen. REC bonus. 27% Dodge Chance. 25% Dodge Ignorance. +6,000 Melee damage. DEX/SPD bonuses. Airborne. Double-Action. Plasma Rifle 1: [5/6]. Plasma Rifle 2: [5/6]. Plasma Shield: [∞]. Burrow: IIIII. Waterworld: IIII.
Tesla Rifle Drone 1: 25,000/25000 HP. 15% Evasion. [3/4].
Tesla Rifle Drone 2: 25,000/25,000 HP. 15% Evasion. [3/4].
Note: All units below regen any lost AC, 1 per turn.
Rookies: 1/1 HP x15.
Specialist: 4/10 HP x1. Gremlin can buff or heal. Restoration: III
Rangers: 8/10 HP x2. Burn on Sword use (hit grounded targets). Reaper: III
Sharpshooter: 4/10 HP x1. Headshot: III. Faceoff: III.
Grenadiers: 4/10 HP x1. 1 AC. Heavy Weapon Ability: III
Dead Andromedons: 2/8 HP x1. 50% of Acid Burn Counter!
Gatekeeper: 3/15 HP. 2 AC. Can reanimate corpses but loses the 2 AC for that turn. Anime Girl Plague: III.
ALL ENTITIES BURNING! I

[GS] Frankenstein's Pokemon: 62,192/274,096 HP. Flexibility: 50%. Integrity: 70%. Missing Numbers: III. Judgroarof Renforced: IIIII. Anime Girl Plague: III.

[GS] Spirit of Disco: 160,000/200,000 HP. Immune to Mechs, period. Disco Inferno: III

[GS] Gazebo Launcher: 160,000/160,000 HP. Fires Gazebos at others! Dread Gazebo: III
[GS] [Gazebo Launcher] GAZEBOS FOR EVERYONE: 200,000/350,000 HP +3,000 HP. 5 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 10% Evasion, 5% Dodge Ignore, Melee Bonus: +4,000. Triple Action! Sieged!
Defender Drone 1: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% dodge, Plasma Shield [∞]. Tesla Rifle [3/4]
Defender Drone 2: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% dodge, Plasma Shield [∞]. Tesla Rifle [3/4]
Destroyer Drone 3: 35K HP, 10% dodge, Light Shield [∞]. Autocannon [4/5]. System Shocker: III.
Destroyer Drone: 35K HP, 10% dodge, Light Shield [∞]. Autocannon [4/5]. Wave Motion Gun: III.

[GS] [Battlefury13/conderp] bork mech: 250,000/250,000 HP. 5 EMP AC. 12,000 regen. 30% dodge (SPD Bonus). 25% dodge ignorance (DEX Bonus). +8,000 Melee Damage. Double-Action! Plasma Blade []. Plasma Rifle [6/6] Autocannon [5/5].
Light Drone 15,000/15,000 20% evasion. EMP grenades [3/4].

[GS] [Pionoplayer] PionoMech: 205,000/275,000 HP + 9000 HP per turn. 5 EMP AC.
Evasion: 25%. Dodge Ignore: 25%. Melee Boost: +10,000 damage. DEX/SPD/STR bonus. Double Action! Plasma Blade: [∞]. Plasma Blade [∞]. Plasma Shield [∞]. Wave Motion Gun: III.
Light Drone: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Evasion. EMP Grenades: [4/4]

[GS] [Crusher48] BattleCarrier Mk.2: 255,000/300,000 HP. 3 EMP AC.15,000 Regen. REC Bonus. 5% Evasion. 10% Dodge ignorance. +11,000 Melee Bonus. STR Bonus. Double Action. Plasma Blade 1: []. Plasma Blade 2: []. Plasma Shield: [].
Freon Blaster Drone 1: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Freon Blaster: [3/4].
Sound Cannon Drone 1: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Sound Cannon: [3/4].
Tesla Rifle Drone 1: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Tesla Rifle: [3/4].
Freon Blaster Drone 2: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Freon Blaster: [3/4].
Sound Cannon Drone 2: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Sound Cannon: [3/4].
Tesla Rifle Drone 2: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Tesla Rifle: [3/4].
Autocannon Drone 1: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Autocannon: [4/5].
Autocannon Drone 1: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Autocannon: [4/5].

[GS] [SuperCool993] Shadowtrap: 275,000/275,000 HP +15,000 Regen + 6 EMP AC (REC/PWR Bonus). 29% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). 25% Dodge (SPD Bonus). +10,000 Melee Damage (STR). Double Action. Plasma Bow: [7/8]. Plasma Blade: []. Wave Motion Gun: III. Burrower: IIIII. Camoflague: II.
Light Drone x1: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Airborn. Machine Gun: [3/4].
Light Drone x2: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Airborn. Machine Gun: [3/4].
Light Drone x3: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Airborn. EMP Grenades: [3/4].
Light Drone x4: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Airborn. EMP Grenades: [3/4].

[GS] [DarkSide] The Black Dragon: 275,000 HP, 5 EMP AC. 15,000 Regen. REC/PWR Bonus. Dodge: 20%. Ignorance: 20%. +12,000 melee damage bonus. STR bonus. Airborn. Flight. x2 action. Gator Tooth 1 [+0 extra damage]. Gator Tooth 2 [+0 extra damage]. War Lance [I]. Freon Blaster [4/4]. Dragon's Breath [4/4].

[GS-BOSS] Zerisek the Vessel: 1,103,000/1,500,000 HP. Energy bar: 8 (-2 from stun tanking!). Energy Allocations: N/A. Regains 1,000 HP per every entity it damages. Radiation: IIII.
[GS] [Zerisek the Vessel] Zerisk: 150,500/325,000 HP. 5 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 3,000 Regen. 10% dodge. 10% dodge ignorence. +8,000 Melee Damage. Plasma Blade []. Plasma Blade []. Plasma Rifle [6/6]. Starlight breaker: III. Water World: IIII. Jump Jets: II. Double-Action! Chilled: I.
Heavy Destroyer Z: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. War Lance [I]. System Shocker: III.
Heavy Destroyer B: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. War Lance [I]. Wave Motion Gun: III.
Heavy Destroyer C: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. War Lance [I]. Pile Bunker: III.

[GS-α] ConsumerOfAll: 4/20 HP. Has Alpha (5) Armor. Collected Passives: N/A. Collected Actives: Sniper Rifle Railgun (III) (note: blue = charge)
[GS] [ConsumerOfAll] The Endbringer: 250,000/250,000 HP + 9,000 HP Regeneration. 5 EMP AC. Evasive (25%) (SPD Bonus). Dodge Ignorance (27%) (DEX Bonus). +10,000 Melee Damage (STR Bonus). Magnetic Phaser [5/5]. Starlight Breaker: III.

[GS] crystalcat: 20/20 HP. +1 Armor from Guardmail.
[GS] [crystalcat] The Hive: 236,000/275,000 HP. 5 EMP AC. 12,000 Regen. PWR/REC Bonus. Dodge Chance: 25%. SPD Bonus. Dodge Ignorance: 25%. DEX Bonus. +4,000 melee damage bonus. Airborne. Double Action! Metalstorm 1: [7/9]. Metalstorm 2: [7/9]. Blinded: II
Medium Drone 2: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5].
Medium Drone 3: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5].
Medium Drone 4: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5].

[GS] Toast: 13/20 HP.
[GS] [The Flaming Toast] 'How 'bout I do anyway?'. 225,000/225,000 HP. 15,000 HP Regen (REC Bonus). 5 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 25% Dodge Chance (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +10,000 Melee Bonus Damage (STR Bonus). Grounded. Gator Tooth (0 stacks) []. System Shocker: III

[GS] The Captain: 20/20 HP. 2 AC from the Captain's Coat. Command: III. The Demon behind the Door: IIIII. LOCKED.

[AZ] The Informant: 75,000/75,000 HP. Anime Girl Plague: III.
[AZ] [The Informant] Phil: 25,000/175,000 HP. +15,000 (REC bonus). 1 EMP AC. 31% Evasion (SPD Bonus) 25% Dodge Ignore (DEX Bonus) +2,000 Melee Damage Bonus. Airborne! Rail Rifle [5/6]. Supersonic Shockwave: [∞]. Lockpick Countermeasures: Unused.

[AZ] Disembodied Heart: 114,000/110,000 HP. Can summon random minions!
[AZ] [Disembodied Heart] Disembodied Heart Mech: 350,000/350,000 HP +15,000 Regen. 4 EMP AC. REC Bonus. 10% Dodge. 5% Evade Ignore. +8,000 Melee Damage. Airborn. Light Shield: [∞]. Point Defense System: III. Burrow: IIIII.

[AZ] Laser Eyeball: 20,000/20,000 HP. 25% Dodge Ignorance; all attacks hit.

[AZ] Bloodstained Lips: 10,000/10,000 HP. Attacks every other turn.

[AZ] [Krill13] Fire and Blade: 275,000/275,000 HP + 9,000 HP Regen. EMP AC: 5(PWR bonus). Evade: 25%(SPD bonus). Dodge Ignorance: 25%(DEX bonus). Strength Bonus: 11,000 (STR bonus). Position: Airborn. Plasma Blade: []. Plasma Blade: []. Dragon's Breath: [4/4]. Jump Jets: II.

[AZ] [Cyanogynist] LANDFALL MK0: 275,000/275,000 HP +10,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 6 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). Evasive (29%) (SPD Bonus). Dodge Ignorance: 40% (DEX Bonus). Melee Attack Bonus: +10,000 damage (STR Bonus). Airborn. Double-Action! Supersonic Shockwave: []. Gator Tooth (1 STACK) []. Stinger Howitzer [4/4].

[AZ] [Mr.MirrorMan] Lucky Souls Light Model: 225,000/225,000 HP. + 15,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 2 EMP AC. 29% Evasion (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +6,000 Strength. Gator Tooth: [∞]. Metalstorm [9/9].
Medium Drone 1: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5].

[AZ] [Nomble] 777 Kill Chop Deluxe: 275,000/275,000 HP. (+6,000 HP per turn). 5 EMP AC. (PWR bonus). 25% Evasion. (SPD bonus). 25% Evasion Ignorance. (DEX bonus). +10,000 Melee Damage Bonus. (STR bonus). Airborn. Plasma Bow [8/8] (Bonus 10% Evasion Ignorance for Plasma Bow). Camouflage: II.
7-Grand Dad: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. System Shocker III. Heavy Shield [].
7-Light^2: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Plasma Shield: []. Heavy Shield: [] Auto-Bodyguard.
7-Light Obliterator: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. Metro Special [4/5].
7-Open Layer: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. Freon Blaster [3/4].
7-Open Obliterator: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. Starlight Breaker III, War Lance [I].
7-Tri-Obliterator: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. Artillery Cannon [2/3].
ɸ-Triangle: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. El Blanco Array IIII. War Lance [I].
7-Tri-Layer: 35,000 HP. 10% Evasion. Light Shield []. Tesla Rifle [3/4].

[AZ] [Jondanger23] Biomachina: 275,000/375,000 HP. +15,000 (REC bonus) EMP AC: 5 (PWR Bonus). 25% Evasion. (SPD Bonus). 15% Dodge Ignore. +8,000 Melee Bonus Damage. Titan Laser [∞, cast from Suit HP]. Gator Tooth: [∞]. Plasma Shield: []. Burrow: IIIII.
Light Drone Dude: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Evasive. Machine gun: [3/4]. Anime Girl Plague: III

[AZ] [TwinBuilder] Polyphemus (The Scribe): 300,000/300,000 HP. Regen: +18,000 HP. (REC Bonus.) EMP AC: 6. (PWR Bonus) Evasion: +10%. Evade Ignore: +35%. Melee Attack Bonus: +12,000 damage. (STR Bonus.) Double Action! Metalstorm: [8/9] Big Mac: [6/6] Plasma Blade: [].

[AZ] [GladiusAssailant] Boomstick Birdie: 275,000/275,000 HP +12,000 Regen. 5 EMP AC. Evasive (20%). Dodge Ignorance: 20%. Melee Attack Bonus: +2,000 damage. Airborn. Big Mac: [6/6]. Big Mac: [6/6]. Double Action!
Drones: Light 1: 15,000 / 15,000 HP. (x2) Evasive (20%). Airborn. EMP Grenades: [3/4].
Drones: Light 2: 15,000 / 15,000 HP. (x2) Evasive (20%). Airborn. EMP Grenades: [3/4].
Medium 1: 20,000 / 20,000 HP. (x2) Evasive (20%). Tesla Rifle: [3/4].
Medium 11: 20,000 / 20,000 HP. (x2) Evasive (20%). Tesla Rifle: [3/4].

[AZ] Time God Mechanical Incarnate 225,000/225,000 HP, +6,000 HP Regen, 5 EMP AC, 27% Dodge Chance (SPD Bonus), 20% Dodge Ignorance, +6,000 Melee Bonus. Airborne. Plasma Blade: [∞]. Plasma Rifle: [6/6].
Medium, Predator: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Dodge. Weapons: Tesla Rifle: [3/4]. Autocannon: [5/5].
Small, Airstorm: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Weapons: Grenade Launcher: [1/2].
Small 1: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Weapons: Sniper Rifle: [3/4].
Small 2: 15,000/15,000 HP. 20% Dodge. Weapons: EMP Grenades: [3/4].

[AZ] Terror Witch: 365,000/375,000 HP. Buffs allies with each attack! Distillery: III Irradiated: II
[AZ] [Terror Witch] The Stand: 277,000/350,000 HP + 12,000. 9 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 15% Evasion. 30% Evade Ignore. + 8,000 Melee Damage. Double-Action! Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Plasma Rifle: [5/6]. Water World: IIII. Irradiated: I.

[AZ] Terror Spider: 300,000/300,000 HP. Evasive (20%). Nullifies enemy evasion on attack! Pierces armor! Widow's Kiss: II
[AZ] [Terror Spider] The Web: 342,000/350,000 HP + 12,000. 9 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 15% Evasion. 30% Evade Ignore. + 8,000 Melee Damage. Double-Action! Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Water World: IIII. Irradiated: I.

[AZ] Terror Slime: 525,000/525,000 HP. (+5,000 HP per turn). Summons a Mini-Terror Slime for each attack against it. Regen: II The Division: IIII
[AZ] [Terror Slime] The Ooze: 350,000/350,000 HP + 12,000. 9 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 15% Evasion. 30% Evade Ignore. + 8,000 Melee Damage. Double-Action! Sieged! Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Water World: IIII.

[AZ] Shock Trooper: 524,000/500,000 HP. Discharge: 0/90,000 Electrified Bonus Damage. Deathbond: III. Electroshock: IIII. Rapid Fire: IIIII. Gigaslash: IIIIII. 10% DMG reduction per 10K of damage, starting at 20% on 20K. Supremacy.

[AZ] Hezetor: 17/20 HP, 3 AC, +1 HP Regen, Hyper Evasive (50%). Capable of Copying Deceased Entities! Copied: Hyper Evasive (1st ESFB), Knife Cluster Summon (Chara), Levitator Enforcer (IIII) (Crocidibli) (3/3)
[AZ] [Hezetor] SFS³: 300,000/300,000 HP + 16,500 Regen (REC Bonus), 6 EMC AC (PWR Bonus) 5% Evasion, 25% Dodge Ignore. +11,000 melee bonus damage (STR bonus). Sieged! Rocket Pods [4/4] , Plasma Rifle [6/6], Gator Tooth: []. Starlight breaker III.
1 Medium Drone: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Tesla Rifle: [3/4].

[AZ] Talist: 17/25 HP +1 Regen per turn. Mood: Mind.
[AZ] [Talist] Kindred Spirit: 300,000/300,000 HP. +21,000 Regen +4 EMP AC. REC bonus. 25% evade. 15% evade ignore. +6,000 melee dmg, SPD bonus. Double Action. Heavy Shield: Active! [∞]. Water World: IIII. Courier: III.

[AZ] The Golem: 17/20 HP. +1 Armor from Temmie Armor.
[AZ] [[insert generic username]] IGU-Mech: 250,000/250,000 HP +19,500 Regen. 3 EMP AC. REC Bonus. 31% Dodge. 25% Evade Ignore. +2,000 Melee Damage. SPD/DEX Bonus. Airborn. Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Shockwave []. Camouflage: II Lockpick Countermeasures: Unused.

[AZ] Bomber57: 20/20 HP.
[AZ] [Bomber57] The Nest: 275,000 HP, 5 EMP AC. 12,000 Regen. PWR/REC Bonus. Dodge Chance: 25%. SPD Bonus. Dodge Ignorance: 25%. DEX Bonus. +4,000 melee damage bonus. Airborne. Double Action! Metalstorm 1: [9/9]. Metalstorm 2: [9/9].
Medium Drone 1: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5].

[AZ] The Kerbal: 20/20 HP. 2 AC from the Kerbal Suit. Spaced Out: III. The Visor of Alien Minds: IIIII. LOCKED.

[PZ] Terror Husk: 0/700,000 HP. Something's up!
[PZ] [Terror Husk] The Shell: 342,000/350,000 HP + 12,000. 9 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 15% Evasion. 30% Evade Ignore. + 8,000 Melee Damage. Double-Action! Sieged! Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Plasma Rifle: [6/6]. Water World: IIII. Irradiated: II.

[PZ] The Boogeymaster: 40,000/80,000 HP. 20% Evasion. Stunned!

[PZ] DJ Helgian: 30,000/80,000 HP. Naxxramas Disco Parlor: III. Stunned!

[PZ] That Guy with the Lightbulbs: 8/8 Lightbulbs. Light 'em Up: II.

[PZ] Breathe in Boy: 40,000/40,000 HP. 50% Aries Armor, permanent. Breathe out: III.

[PZ] Deer Teeth: 120,000/120,000 HP.

[PZ] Shoddy Clone of Millia Rage: 80,000/80,000 HP. 20% Natural Crit chance.

[PZ] Big Lincoln: 250,000/250,000 HP. Negates all Dodge Ignorance. Negates any effect that could nullify his attacks. Gravedigger Bomb Deluxe: III.

[PZ] Fo'radg Quesker: 200,000/200,000 HP. Unpredictable.

[PZ-BOSS] [Escutcheon] PEACE Walker: 1,176,400/2,000,000 HP +10,000 Regen. Super Evasive (30%). Dodge Ignorance: 25%. Nine-inch Nails: [6/6] Hyper Jackhammer: [3/3] Pile Bunker 1: [2/2] Pile Bunker 2: [2/2]. Immune to Weather/Terrain effects. Super EMP Armor! El Blanco Supreme: III. Metal Gear: IIIII. Auto-bodyguarding the entire Mecha of Horrors! Hyper Virus: Gottestoters! Radiation: I

[AZ-Γ] Godmodder477: 29/60 HP. No Gods: III No Kings: IIII Only Man: IIIII
[AZ-Γ] [Godmodder477] Extreme Armor Mk. 2: 250,000/250,000 HP + 18,000 HP (REC Bonus). 4 EMP AC. 30% Evasion (SPD Bonus). 55% Evade Negate (DEX Bonus). +8,000 Melee Damage. Extreme Plasma Bow: [8/8]. Banhammer Mk. 1.1: [].
Athena’s Parliament: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5]. Sound Cannon: [4/4].
Tetris of the Arbiter: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5]. Freon Blaster: [4/4].
Refiner’s Fire: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5]. Flamethrower: [3/3].
The Godhead: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [4/5]. RPG: [3/3].

[GM] UserZero: 100/150 HP.
[GM] [UserZero] The Big Mama: 291,000/300,000 HP + 15,000 (REC Bonus). 3 EMP AC. 15% Evasion. 15% Evade Ignore. +14,000 Melee Damage (STR Bonus). Airborn. Double-Action! Immune to Hacking! Bloody Moon's Tooth: []. Pile Bunker: [1/2]. El Blanco Supreme: III.
Skin: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Light Shield: []. Autocannon: [4/5]. System Shocker: III.
Eye: 35,000/35,000 HP. 10% Light Shield: []. Sharpshooter: [5/5]. Starlight Breaker: III.

Distance to Yggdrasil: 3000 (Locked until the Gatekeeper is dead!)

----+----+----+----​

The Discussion thread, for all your nullposting needs!

----+----+----+----​

|||| The Power Cleaner: READY. Owner: Bomber57 [AZ]
||||| The Zeroth Ball: READY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
|||| Traho: READY. Owner: The_Topazian [AZ]
||||||| Mask of Agony: UNREADY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
||||||| Decayed Heart: READY. Owner: crystalcat [GS]
|||||||||| |||||||||| Alchemical Symbol: UNREADY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
||||||| Weath Ray: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [GS]
|||| Cutlery of the Cooking Gods: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [GS]
||| Golden Aster: READY. Owner: Jyanpu. [AZ]
||| The Locket: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
|| The Devouring Eight: READY. Owner: ConsumerOfAll [GS]
||||| The Spectral Bow: READY. Owner: Pionoplayer [GS]
[|||][|||][|||][|||][|||][|||] Waluigi Thyme: READY. Owner: Pionoplayer [GS]
[N]
-Pricey12345
-W32Coravint
-UltimatePersona

[GS]
-The Flaming Toast (Critting!)
-Battlefury13/conderp (Critting!)
-Pionoplayer
-ConsumerOfAll (Critting!)
-Crusher48 (Critting!)
-crystalcat (Critting!)
-supercool339 (Critting!)
-Moniker (Critting!)
-DarkSide (Critting!)

[AZ]
-Krill13
-Cyanogynist
-Mr.MirrorMan
-[insert generic username]
-Redstonetam15
-Hezetor
-Jondanger23
-Bomber57
-TwinBuilder
-TMB50
-JUICEB0X
-*Star
-Irecreeper
-Redstonetam15
-The_Topazian (inactive)
-Jyanpu (inactive)

[PZ]
-Escutcheon/Walker

Last edited:
The Imperative: =================================================== 16/50 [ATTACK] (+3 from Cobalt and Krill)
The Interrobang: =================================================== 29/50
The Island: =================================================== 8/50

I +3 Cobalt.

The Scribe kind of just sits in shock. He... has no more entities. Red Gl--Build just killed Ampersand. That's a good thing, isn't it? Now the Scribe is that much closer to ultimate power... Or at least, he WOULD BE, if he had the goddamn Curse to go along with it. Great. Just peachy.

The Scribe contemplates trying to raise the Sanity of... Yuuki-Chan, is that seriously her name, oh my god, but then he realizes that Yuuki-Chan is one-third someone he doesn't care about, one-third god controlling the entire war, and one-third complete :red: that just locked him in a prison and stole his chance at godhood. So the Scribe does a complete one-eighty and turns to the PEACE Walker.

Polyphemus walks up to the gigantic PEACE Walker, then sits back down and pulls a miniature tea set from its unfathomable crevices. "Please," the Scribe insists. "Won't you share a cup of tea with me?" The PEACE Walker refuses. Tea tastes bad, and the Scribe is an idiot for trying to establish a relationship forged in the blood of a bad drink with his sworn enemy. The PEACE Walker flips the table with the teacups on end, smashing the absurdly small teacups onto the ground. Polyphemus shrugs. "Okay. You asked for it."

Just before the PEACE Walker is about to retort that no, it didn't, and it didn't even talk at all save for a brief screech of refusal, and that to further illustrate the point, it isn't even sure if it can talk at all, the shards of glass reform themselves, creating twice as many teacups as there were before. The Scribe merely pours some more hot tea into the absurdly small teacups, and asks the same question. "Won't you share a cup of tea with me?" The PEACE Walker is getting a bit more than annoyed at this point. To reiterate this to the Scribe, the PEACE Walker steps back and fires its cannons into the ground, creating the image of a NO carved straight into the earth. The force of the explosion demolishes the tea set.

The PEACE Walker looks on in horror as the tea set reforms from ashes and dust, assembling into twice as many tea cups as there were just five or so seconds ago. The Scribe calmly pours some tea into each absurdly small cup, asking the same goddamn question. "Won't you share a cup of tea with me?" The PEACE Walker flips the Scribe off. "Oh, I insist. You've never had a cup of tea like this. I guarantee it." The PEACE Walker slams on the ground with its behemoth of a foot, shattering each cup of tea. Then, the PEACE Walker scoops up the remains and locks it in a bubble.

To the mech's horror, the tea set reforms within the bubble, twice as populous as before. The Scribe mimics the motion of pouring some tea into the air, and the absurdly small teacups fill themselves. "You must share a cup of tea with me." The Scribe does not phrase it as a request, but as a command. The PEACE Walker sighs greatly, sitting itself down and removing the bubble, setting the tea set onto the ground and grabbing one of the absurdly small teacups. The PEACE Walker prepares to just shove it into its mouth-analogue, but is stopped by the Scribe.

"Has no one taught you proper tea consumption etiquette? You have to raise your pinky." The PEACE Walker mutters obscenities under its nonexistent breath, and raises its pinky. The literal instant it does so, hot tea gushes out of the tea cup, scalding the PEACE Walker by thousands of degrees. The tea shoots out so fast and is so hot that the PEACE Walker's body is consumed by a dance of fire and explosions, and all the while, the Walker is somehow unable to let go of the teacup. Within seconds, reality just kind of jumps, and the PEACE Walker's entire essence funnels into the teacup. All the teacups glow a soft teal, and a being falls out of one of the other teacups. He looks like a raggedy old man. He adjusts his hat and thanks the Scribe for freeing him. The Scribe gives him a chest's full of riches and tells him to move along. He is immediately obliterated by stray mech fire.

The Scribe looks at the Teacups of Holding and shatters them. He holds his hands to his heart and murmurs a phrase. A howling wind scatters the pieces of teacup, never to reform.

Last edited:
I find reflecting upon the what could have been useless and painful.
You're just letting Psi and Richard win by making yourself relive those nights forcing yourself to become the victim once more.
Now, normally I'd just adore seeing you like this but since you are an ally of sorts I'd like you to actually be able to help us in prime condition.

The Mask of the Aristocrat then jerks faintly as his other Mask on the Battlefield converse. Nyarlathotep becomes far more animated, the tendrils making up his flesh writhe quicker, he spins around and faces Notch.

Notch, remember how you said you wanted some hefty proof that UserZero was doing something wrong.
Nyarlathotep's tendrils separate where his mouth should have been and create a crescent shaped hole causing a "smile".

Your wish is my command.

A little orb bubbles up out of the Aristocrat's hand. It's a Memory Orb allowing for remote viewing of the past, now usually this would be far easier as just normal humans would be able to experience others sensations except the problem with Nyarlathotep's Memories is he's an Unfathomable One, his mental state and how he remembers things are completely different than how a human could perceive an event. Nyarly has all layers of reality visible to him, it's a sensory overload for anyone, the entire thing would be quite utter garbage to anyone and possibly harmful depending on your mental state. But Nyarly can understand how humans see things and adjusts it to how normal flesh and blood can see things, hear and feel things, and excludes every other sensation that the Wandering One felt besides the ones humans have. Nyarly, of course, also excluded his thoughts as Notch wouldn't be able to understand them.

Nyarlathotep and Notch witness the birth of Yuuki by the trapping of Roxxanne, Tazz, and Build into a kitchen appliance and UserZero's rant to Haruhi about her creation of the abomination known as Yuuki. Pane pointing out the flaws in UserZero's """plan""". Yuuki corrupting the Genesis Dog and the Anomaly: Failure into Anime Girls.

Now, I know what you're going to say Notch, old pal, "Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos, the Faceless God, Messenger of the Outer Gods, and Pharaoh of Pharaohs, how can I trust you on this, you could have easily faked those Memories in an attempt to deceive me into acting against Uzi.

Nyarly is sounding pleased and even... excited?

Allow me to dispel such an idea.

Nyarlathotep walks to a wall in Notch's office devoid of anything,

Mind if I if create a temporary room here, it is quite necessary to proving our gal Uzi in the wrong. I doubt it will last for anything more than a turn or two.

This is assuming Notch is being rationale and would give Nyarly his permission.

Nyarly walks through a door, a sign above it declaring [ON AIR] which flashes on with a red glow. A hand beckons Notch in, a human hand.

Notch following the hands instructions finds himself in a rather comfortable recording booth. The proper equipment is arranged around two chairs and a single figure. It's obviously Nyarly but he looks... normal. A stereotypical radio DJ with the button up and headphones around his neck, he looks Egyptian but that really doesn't mean anything. The most notable thing about him is the chair he sits on which appears to be a giant disembodied hand rising from that abyssal stuff Nyarly came out of. A glance at the other chair reveals a rather normal comfortable office chair. This appears to be just typical Nyarlathotep behavior.

"Took you long enough Notch. We're almost on air take a seat."

The ON AIR sign flashes on as Nyarlathotep begins speaking into the microphone.

"Welcome to Nyarly FM everyone, we've got a something special here he's the guy who founded Mojang, the sealer of the Kabbalah, he's everyone's favorite guuuuyyy NOTCH."

A generic applause sound effect plays clapping for Notch as Nyarly pushes a button.

"Looking at him tells me he'll make it far, he has the face for radio. Now, we're doings something different than just accepting calls. We're taking calls to the people."

Haruhi, the Pontificate, the Captain and the Kerbal find themselves meeting a rather friendly looking woman in a disheveled suit and top hat. A tarot card tucked into the breastpocket displays a sword with a crown on top the rest is covered by the fabric of the pocket.

OneofSwords: Hey, there you lot are.
OneofSwords: Got a call for you guys.

She hands them a smartphone calling Nyarly FM,

OneofSwords: Don't worry the Pharaoh just needs you guys for a second, he's cool when he's not being a (censored).

The phone picks up,

Hello, you're on air welcome to Nyarly FM (not to be confused by any Persona rejects), I've heard that you guys have seen Yuuki firsthand. Mind sharing what happened. Leave no details out please.

A single point of energy goes into Friends like These.

Charges
Heheheh 33/50 (+2 from Piono and +4 from EXOS charges I should have used)

A Smiling God 12/50 (+3 Hezetor)

Overlord of the Emerged Lands 13/50(+3 Hezetor)

Assists
+1 to Piono and +2 to Hezetor

The Alchemiter
The Eldritch Text to Eldritch Speech Device (2/3)

Last edited:
Reverse Von Karma 35/50
6-[53]-8-16-16-8-23-[23-53] 6-{7}-[8]-{7}-[7]-53-'22-39 14/50
Collectionism 12/50
16,000/125,000 Lv. 3
+3 Bomber
I notice that the Disembodied Heart is still guarding the Earth. This somehow causes the Earth to teleport to the Battlefield for a moment. The immense gravitational pull crushes the Terror Husk. I also use the 0th B-Ball, buffing Zsek, Thronedledee and Thronedledum, and Mikoto.

Nobody expects the Anime Girl Inquisition.

KILL YUUKI KILL YUUKI

@JOEbob Yeah sure. You have three alchemy slots.
1/2
>Sukard: Jump out of LANDFALL.
You do that. You notice the new new Gatekeeper. It looks like-WHAT THE [THESE NEXT FIVE PARAGRAPHS HAVE BEEN CENSORED BY THREE GOVERNMENT FIRMS.]

[SERIOUSLY, SUKARD HAS LOST IT.]

[THIS SWEARING IS COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED.]

[ENCODER PROTOCOL: 0%.]

[ENCODER PROTOCOL NOW CHARGING UP.]
Sukard's left eye gains a grey-ish glow.
"YUUKI. YOU'RE PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME HERE."
The face area around Sukard's left eye breaks apart into blarkness, an edgy mixture between darkness and black.
"The Anime Girl Plague is an unstoppable virus. Sanity is a rare resource for the participants of this joaje of a war, especially one of your components."
A giant broken clock rises from the ground.
"It's time to stop. I'm calling the Musical Defense Squadron."
>Musical Defense Squadron: What are you doing?
"The Pendulum Project's halfway-done. We can unleash it unto the Zeroth War, and stop the AGP."
>JOEbob: Get copy of Ircucvci.
NOT YET.
----
Sukard stays out of LANDFALL. He pulls out a white USB with a black crown on it, plugs it into his laptop, and plugs his laptop into a laser cannon. He links to hackertyper, then infuses the website with Hope majykks. He configures the laser to fire a beam of sanity at EXE 0.1.2. It fires, and the laser cannon transforms into a bat. Like the .BAT suffix. Programmer puns.

He grabs the .BAT, then bonks EXE 0.1.2 on the head-analogue, updating its sanity. The power of programmer puns summons the souls of every hacker ever, and they start messing with the source code, directly tampering with EXE 0.1.2's sanity stat. The souls merge into Sombra, which boops EXE 0.1.2, boosting its sanity. Sombra then dissipates into code.

Using the laptop, he uploads a text file into EXE 0.1.2. The only thing it says is "KILL XAVIER." EXE 0.1.2 gets reminded of its own goal.
----
Meanwhile, LANDFALL enters autopilot, then stops flying. Its Stinger Howitzer flings missiles at The Big Mama's drones. The missiles explode into shrapnel midair, which regenerates into missiles, which explode into shrapnel, which regenerates into missiles, #adinfinitum. The refrance infuses the infinite missiles with memes, giving the drones cansur.

LANDFALL starts flying again, then cuts into Skin with the Gator's Tooth. The blades crawl into it, causing an edginess singularity that sucks it in, trapping it in the dimension of edge forever.
----
In a nutshack: Sukard ejects from LANDFALL, and uses cool hax to give EXE 0.1.2 its sanity back.
LANDFALL uses Stinger Howitzer on the Big Mama's drones, and the Gator's Tooth on Skin.
--Boosts--
+1 Piono
+1 Crystal
+1 Consumer
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
Diversity (Level 10)
Terra Shatterer (Level 11)
Grue-moire (Level 8)
Face Exploder^3 (Level 5)
Concentrated Avaritine (Level 9)
Amethyst Flame (Level 10)
Magetear Droplet (Level 15)
Acras Tuner (Level 20)
Slightly Ornate Sword (Level 7)
--Charges--
(/): 15/25
The Pendulum Project: 37/50
Mercenary: 14/50
--Alchemies--
Pearlwood Staff && (Faceless Bloodline && Druid Bloodline) = Infinite Power (7/8) (Level 13)
A staff containg infinite mana that regenerates infinitely. Still doesn't have spells that it can access. However, this can be fixed by running it through the Alchemiter a few times. (this is what one of the refrances is.) Original name: Infinity Staff.
ALL THE REGRETS && ALL OF THEM && MORE REGRETS THAN VRISKA AND IRE COMBINED && K E K || Sword = sord... (4/6) (Level 0)
ALCHEMY SLOT LOCKED. THANK YOU FOR BUYING PARASOCKS.
Family Heirloom Necklace && Essence of Problem Sleuth Weapon Transformations || Fear No Anvil && Pop-a-matic Vrillyhoo Hammer && Thor's Hammer (Ranged) && Thor's Hammer (Melee) && Thor's Hammer (Magic) && Telescopic Sassacrusher && Wrinklegorillaer = Dormant Hammer (6/11) (Level 20)
An empowering necklace with a blue gem that can transform into a powerful hammer, and vice versa. Doesn't seem to be at full power. Yes, the color is necessary. Refrance to the Thorium Mod.

Last edited:
Everyone, keep EXE 0.1.2 alive! I have plans.

Alchemies

Warded Jar && Concentrated Avaritine = Essentia Singularity (Lv. 10, 6/6)
Essentia Singularity: Essentially a Deep Storage Unit for essentia, it can hold a ridiculous amount of essentia for use in thaumic pursuits.

Action
I fill an Essentia Singularity with Sonus essentia.

Alchemies
(Sonus Essentia Singularity && EAS Tones Machine && Essence of SCP-219) && Empty White Stained Glass Wand Focus = Wand Focus: Deafening Tones (Level ?, 1/?)
Wand Focus: Deafening Tones: A wand focus made of fogged white stained glass. Upon usage, it produces deafening EAS Tones that can cause instant collapse of objects as determined by the wielder.

(Iridium Ingot (Gregtech) && Enderium Ingot (Thermal Expansion) && Voidmetal Ingot (Thaumcraft 4) && Unstable Ingot (Extra Utilities) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Iron Wand Cap = Orichalcum Wand Cap (Lv. 15, 7/8)
Orichalcum Wand Cap: A wand cap crafted of a peculiar neon blue metal. Forged from the existential kiln of the corpse of an ichorium Wither, slain in the risk of rain, at the hand of an amethyst sorcerer. Upon application to a wand core, orichalcum wand caps bend and twist the fabric of spacetime, to create the most direct link to Nihil Parva itself upon the tips of the wand. Thusly, the most refined channeler of vis possible in creation itself serves its purpose.

(Adaminite Ingot (Thaumic Additions) && Manyullyn Ingot (Tinkers' Construct) && Dreadium Ingot (Abyssalcraft) && Ichorium Ingot (Thaumic Tinkerer) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Greatwood Wand Core = Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core (Lv. 15, 7/8)
Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core: A dull gray rod covered in artisanal ichor runes. Forged from the kiln of an amethyst mage-slain ichorium Wither, the cosmic neutronium wand core is filled with pure compacted magetear, serving as the finest and most boundless wand core that shall ever exist within this reality. For all intents and purposes, your wand is a node, when its core is forged of cosmic neutronium. Use it wisely.

Charges
Project M17-Creation (6/50)
Project M14-MRU Sanity (24/25)
Project M16-Destruction (7/50)
+3 to Twin.

Elements
4x O

Action [Element: Scandium (Sc, Z=21)]

"[NO] [NOPE] [NAH] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NON] [НЕТ] [לא] [不] [DO NOT WANT]!"

Shizuki-chan dives into one of my pocket dimensions to avoid being mistaken for a plagued entity.

Meanwhile, I summon a wall around EXE 0.1.2 to prevent it from attacking anything, or being attacked by anything. This wall is made of a bunch of materials combined in a massive complex lattice structure with each unit measuring 1/16th of a meter such that nothing can penetrate it. On the inside are thousands of sanity engines, all generating sane energies to bring EXE 0.1.2 to sanity. However, it decays after the EoTB. Also, for some weird reason, the wall doesn't affect me, so my next post will go through.

The materials are as follows:

1. Bedrockium Reinforced Stone: Stone with bedrockium bars through it.
  2. #BUDDERD14M0ND Reinforced #Y0105W4Gite: Super overpowered and unbreakable, because a 12-year-old server admin said so.
  3. Manyullyn-Adaminite-Pokefennium Alloy Blocks: Near-unbreakable, requiring a pickaxe made of a material with a hardness greater than diamond and a tip sharpened to a single atom to even make a dent in - all other pickaxes strangely shatter.
  4. Octuple Compressed Chromatic Matter Blocks: Don't even bother trying to break these unless you have Octuple Compressed Chroma Cataclysms. No, seriously, DON'T.
  5. Neutronium Blocks: They're really dense. Like, really dense.
  6. Compacted Nokia 3310 Brick: You know what these are.
  7. An alloy of praseodymium and neodymium arranged such that the anomalous structure of the metal renders it indestructible and perfectly rigid.
  8. Lojbanium: Native to Lojbanistan, this element is so confusing nobody can break it unless they can play vlalinkei in their sleep, and must do so for 40 hours to dislodge a single atom of Lojbanium.
  9. Hexagonal Lattice Tetrationite: The number of years it takes to dislodge a single atom of Tetrationite is 6 tetrated by 6. That's all you really need to know.
  10. Christmas: To break one of these, you'll need to fight the Spirit of Commercialized Christmas 50,000 times, armed with nothing, not even clothes. Oh, the SoCC is wielding nuclear Christmas tree launchers, too.

Last edited:
[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)2/11]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law=(Level ?)5/?]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet =(Level ?)??? 4/?]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 12/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Madness 11/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
[The Fall 12/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I use Lucky Souls Light Model and attack the PEACE Walker with Gator Tooth. I also begin thinking about how to best restore the Anime Girls to sanity.]

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (in Richards possession)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]

[DEX: 4+1=4]
[PWR: 2=2]
[SPD: 5+2=7]
[DUR: 2-1+1+1=3]
[REC: 4=4]
[STR: 2+1=3]

[AZ] Lucky Souls Light Model: 225,000/225,000 HP. + 15,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 2 EMP AC. 29% Evasion (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +6,000 Strength. Gator Tooth: [∞]. Metalstorm [IIIIIIIII].
Medium Drone 1: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].
Medium Drone 2: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].
Medium Drone 3: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].
Medium Drone 4: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].

Last edited:
50/50 Avatar Project (held until I figure out some stats)

5/50 Random Objects Theory (+1 me, +1 EXOS)

4/50 Paradoxical Charge Of Confusion (+1 me, +1 somebody)

+3 to Pionoplayer

Alright, we have just set another precedent. We now know that the game master can lie, and cannot be trusted. This means that actions that he claims are impossible could actually be possible. We will not know until we burn a huge effort trying it.

The second threat is a Virus faction. Which, in my opinion, should be completely ignored by the GS team. The rest of our foes will have to spend more effort to eliminate them, while we can still expand our forces. If a worst-case scenario occurs, we can switch our strategy to contain the apocalypse to this server, anhillating the Omega+ Godmodder rank while keeping the rest of the universe intact.

That puts us DANGEROUSLY close to a multiversal reality failure, though.

I have one additional plan here. I have a way to instantly restore Tazz (and by extension Yuuki) to 100% sanity instantly, as well as potentially getting additional advantages.

That's not possible.

I am converting a series of drones into an EOTB calculation program. This program, if it works properly, will be able to cut update times in half by running End Of Turn Battles for him. Also, it will help with a bunch of parallel universe events as well.

Anyways, off to do other business.

First off, I have a new idea to protect our entities from having abilities lost or manipulated. The NASA, or Nested Ability Shield Array, is a nested set of abilities that each read: "if another ability on this entity would be removed or manipulated, negate that effect". This means that at worst the enemy would have to expend a ridiculous amount of energy to knock out all of the abilities in the NASA system, and at best the enemy would simply not be able to affect all of them at the same time and would have no effect. I recommend that all future GS entities use this if at all possible.

Secondly, I talk to The Captain again. Apparently, he's been sitting out the battle, but with the rise of Yuuki, he has re-joined the engagement. I attempt to figure out what he can do to help fight Yuuki, and also ask him an important question:

Can a player that is not invulnerable be corrupted to join the virus?

If this is true, then that means we could be in for SERIOUS trouble. Once the Virus gets a Descendant on its side, it will be nearly impossible to truly defeat. If Descendants can be converted, Phalanx will initiate emergency contingencies to deal with off-scale threats. AKA, we go all-out to save this world and the whole multiverse from an imminent apocalypse. Even if it is false, Phalanx is still under orders to be on high alert for when something happens.

Also, I have the BattleCarrier repeat the attack sequence it did last round, but with Peace Walker as the target. Its probably going to be weaker, but that's my fault for not accounting for the target having inaccurate stats.

Entity Orders: Zerisek gains an energy point in WIth Friends Like THese (the one that buffs allies, I think).

Last edited:
ENTITY/UPGRADE SHENANIGANS

The Black Dragon
Suit Class: Medium, Relentless
Body Type: Bio + Dragon (70)
Features: Flight, Natural Weapons x2 (10)
UI: Brainwave Harness (10)
Hacking Tools: Welp.
Weapons: Gator Tooth x 2, War Lance, Freron Blaster (70)
Drones (include the upgraded drones): ...Nah.
Suit Upgrades: Spare Energy Cell (Free), Maneuvering Rockets (10), Cyber Brain (10), Duelist (10), Armor Plating (10) (60 total)

Final stat totals:

DEX:3 + 1 - 0 = 4
PWR:4 + 1 - 0 = 5 (1 player bonus point added)
SPD:4 + 0 - 0 = 4
DUR:3 + 3 - 1 = 5 (2 player bonus points added)
REC:4 + 3 - 0 = 7
STR:3 + 4 - 0 = 7

---

[GS] [DarkSide] The Black Dragon: 275,000 HP, 5 EMP AC. 15,000 Regen. REC/PWR Bonus. Dodge: 20%. Ignorance: 20%. +12,000 melee damage bonus. STR bonus. Airborn. Flight. x2 action. Gator Tooth 1 [+0 extra damage]. Gator Tooth 2 [+0 extra damage]. War Lance [1]. Freron Blaster [IIII]. Dragon's Breath [IIII].

CHARGES:

Shadow of the Blade (10/50) (+2, Toast)
A weapon from the depths of another time, another place.

True Power(10/50) (+2, Toast, EXOS)
Empowers P. DarkSide, giving him his immense power... at the cost of making him vulnerable.

The Backlines (10/20) (+1, Pricey if not null. It is between the responsedop and the EOTBdop, after all.)
Every team that's worth something needs supporting things.

ALCHEMIES:
Naginata && Spear || Infernal Ruby && Bloody Garnet && Energized Amber && Chainsword = Dark Red Spark (Lv.18 , 4/10)
It can slash. It can stab. It can fry your internals with a well-placed strike. It also has a functional chainsaw blade. Brilliant.

Cutlass || Essence of the Vengeful, Wronged Spirit && Fearless Teal Geode && Bottled Darkness && Pitch-Black Onyx = Risen From Fury (Lv. 20, 4/11)
A corrupt blade, said to have originally been made by a vengeful pirate spirit whom had been wronged in so many ways it was impossible to count. They say this count of wrongs done goes up even when he passed into the afterlife, never to return to this world. He must have the worst luck ever. Wielding his weapon makes you feel sympathetic for this spirit, and feel enraged for the wrongs literally everyone caused him. Yes, even those whom had no direct influence were involved. Thus, he lends his power to the wielder, shredding foes left, right, and center.
((I'll be much more careful with my wording for these things in the future. Thanks for the input.))

Daedric Bow [& Arrow] || Hawk Sculpture && Bottled Inferno && Contained Oblivion && Ether Manipulator = Prophecy of Annihilation (Lv. ?, 1/?)
Don't really feel like doing a description.

INVENTORY
...is here.

AID:
+1 Toast, +1 Piono, +1 Crystal

THOUGHTS
Ya learn something new everyday.
I don't think anyone would be sane enough to hack someone like myself. So I may be safe.

ACTIONS: (Focused = YES)

Before the whole anime-girl-plague fiasco...
...Let's just say that Paranoid got a bit more than his fair share of 'Wait what' from Roxxanne.
Clearly she wasn't what Paranoid thought she was.
"...
"...
"...Well, this is awkward.
"...
"Well, in that case...
"...Actually, may as well stay here. Can't really ruin time much more than right now, anyway.
"I'll get back to Aetheria once I'm absolutely needed there."

Then the Anime Girl Plague hit, and Paranoid was already uphurling at the mere sight of the transformed trio. Out of his mech, of course.
"*gasp* Oh... god... why..."
After picking himself up, getting a drink of water, and getting back into the mech, he actually begins to feel... sad that this had to happen. They had so much more to live for, and yet, they were destroyed and transformed into... this monstrosity by a force beyond their control.
"...This is simultaneously cruel and stupid. Though, I do still feel their separate spirits mashed into this abomination of nature. Actually, is it even natural? Pah, who cares. There may be hope left for them. We merely need to disable the PEACE Walker and then we'll have nearly free reign over trying to make them sane.
Well, standing here and talking won't help; time to fly."

And with that, Paranoid does his thing, and begins the attack.
---
A Critted action? All the more reason to attack. ESPECIALLY with melee and STR bonus.

Paranoid revs up his two Gator Teeth, and boosts towards the PEACE Walker in a black and orange blur, setting his sights on the arms and weapons, along with that jackhammer of his.
"You honestly think that that thing will stop a melee-focused guy like me? I think not."
He proceeds to fly far into the air, probably about 2 kilometers up, does a fancy loop at the top of his flight, and proceeds to divebomb the PEACE Walker, heading straight for the Jackhammer. Upon nearly hitting the target area, the mech flips right-side-up, falling feet first into it. It misses the hammering bit, but hits the rest of it square in the main mechanism compartment. the Black Dragon hops off, and begins cleaving into the Jackhammer and PEACE Walker, putting the mech's entire weight into it. Seeing as it was failing to cut through the thick plating, the mouthpiece of the mech opens. Fire begins trickling out the sides of its mouth. Said inside of the mouth begins glowing a faint orange-red, before spewing out a ton of flames out of it, softening the metal as much as possible, allowing the two chainsaws to do their work much more effectively. Once inside, any gears become dislodged; any wires, cut; any circuit boards, annihilated; and any other systems, defunct and/or overheated. Once inside, the mouthpiece also moves there, and spews out its fire into the PEACE Walker, melting, overheating, or otherwise making defunct, the systems all over the PEACE Walker. Of course, this drains some of the power from my own mech. But it's only a small amount, and I don't expect to be using the third action often so that the cost doesn't climb and I don't take off half my health to do something important.
"Measure twice; cut once. And then blast that cut with a metric gorillaton of fire."

"..." "Send in the elimination squads." Instantly, a team of squads designated to eliminate viruses warp in and shoot Yuuki-chan with their generic machineguns. They then realize this isn't doing anything, and throw a Cure Grenade at Yuuki-chan. Realizing this isn't effective, they decide to throw Sanity Grenades at Yuuki-chan.

I then proceed to Gator Tooth EXE 0.1.2, while scanning the new PZ entities.

An alternate time clone of Fo'radg appears, and then leaves for the Forgequest universe immediatley, upon seeing this whole disgusting mess. A million other Fo'radg timeclones appear, and drown the [PZ] one in a sea of timeclones.

The Informant rail-rifles Visco in the facial area it probably has.

Cascade: 44/50

The Clathrate Gun: 16/50

Secret of the Gungeon: 16/50

Red Sun Rising: 8/8 D O N E

+3 to Twin

Last edited:

[N] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 2: XP 64,500/225,000

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [...]

This post will be Second of this turn (If the first one got nulled, this will be focused.)

Before Action: aru hareta hi no koto
mahou ijou no yukai ga
kagirinaku furisosogu :red:anou janai wa
a:red:a mata au toki warainagara HUMMING
ureshisa wo atsumeyou
kantan nanda yo konna no
oikakete ne tsukamaete mite
ooki na yume & yume suki deshou?

Action: The BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 already did her actions if it's nulled, look at the spoiler.
The BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 curls herself into a ball then she rolls at the PEACE Walker at full speed before she bounces herself from the floor and stabs the PEACE Walker on his chest with her Plasma Blade before she pushes him, slightly. She triggers her second attack by blasting the PEACE Walker with her Plasma Rifle.

Her drones attacks PEACE Walker

My part: I heal myself. (Is it's possible to attack as well as the Mech actions?)

Something 9/50 [Placeholder/AZ]

ChurgeAtk #1 19/50

My next thing... 6/50 [Placeholder/AZ]

Alchemy Creation:

Knife && && Pinch of Determination power && 6 Hearts are like SOULS but not as strong as these = EXP 3/8

Potion of Critmist && Potion of Dire Nectar = Potion of Kritzkrieg 8/9

Like a Boss (My weapon) && Angelic Blessing && LHC Madhouse (Another weapon of mines) = What the Fig 7/11

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return, sooner than that...

+1 to Crusher, Talist and Darkside. (2 [GS], 1 [AZ]/[N])

Charge Bank: +8 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 18 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

Last edited:
Oh god. Anime plauge. Well, time for me to skedaddle. I run away like the coward I am while I make stuff.
Magic MIrror && Anime Comic= Anime Mirror
It's a shining mirror made out of synthetic ice. It is held in a silver mirror holder. When held up, many people (and anime girls) will have their reflection made 10 times more pretty, distracting them. Hmm. Perhaps I can escape with my life.
At the same same time I watch Netflix. Why not?

Last edited:
[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)3/11]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law=(Level ?)6/?]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet =(Level ?)??? 5/?]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 13/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Madness 12/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
[The Fall 13/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I talk to Yuuki-chan, talking to her about how while killing to get what she wants is a perfectly legitimate idea she should consider learning other methods, since murder is] [such a chore. Really, why go that far when something else will suffice, like blackmail.I also try to get her to consider trying to hide her insanity, and change her views a bit] [so that she can better control her emotions, since their are fewer things that ruin masks like unstable emotions. I then hit the PEACE Walker with Gator Tooth.]

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (in Richards possession)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]

[DEX: 4+1=4]
[PWR: 2=2]
[SPD: 5+2=7]
[DUR: 2-1+1+1=3]
[REC: 4=4]
[STR: 2+1=3]

[AZ] Lucky Souls Light Model: 225,000/225,000 HP. + 15,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 2 EMP AC. 29% Evasion (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +6,000 Strength. Gator Tooth: []. Metalstorm [9/9].
Medium Drone 1: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].
Medium Drone 2: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].
Medium Drone 3: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].
Medium Drone 4: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].

~Charges~
That's Quite Enough Of That. 5/15
It's About Time for Someone to do Something Incredibly Cool 1/50
The Dreamer. 9/25

+1 to Talist, Darkside, Crystal

~Alchemy~
(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = Antiflamer (Level 20 - 11/11) DONE!

~Action~

Another post bites the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom