Recent content by The Paradox

1. The Paradox

Well that never happened

Well that never happened
  2. The Paradox

Pixel Art The Paradox's Totally Radical Sprtes

So yeah, I decided to make some sprites. Any tips are greatly appreciated, as I'm just beginning! (Also, I use Paint. Which is why there is a white background. Don't remind me...) These are the first ones a made. Also, they're all 16x16, without a black border. So uh... Not great...
  3. The Paradox

So uh, after having completed my second playthrough(Killing the moonlord as ranger), think I'm...

So uh, after having completed my second playthrough(Killing the moonlord as ranger), think I'm ready for expert mode?
  4. The Paradox

The Village of Thunderi 2.0!

Thanks! I'll try paint in the nurse's house, sure. By the way, I wasn't trying to make the truffle's house look like a mushroom but it's a great idea now that you mention it. I'll definetly try some of these out!
  5. The Paradox

The Village of Thunderi 2.0!

So I posted my village from my second playthrough ever a while ago(I dunno how long ago, a moderate time ago, kay?), and this is what it looks like now. (I also just put some random npc's in random houses cuz they need a place to live.) I tried making some kind of themed after the npc, but it...
  6. The Paradox

Can't say the same about reforging though xD

Can't say the same about reforging though xD
  7. The Paradox

"Let's go get a moon stone!" "I hope it's a full moon!" "Yep, there's a werewolf!" *kills*...

"Let's go get a moon stone!" "I hope it's a full moon!" "Yep, there's a werewolf!" *kills* *drops moon stone* "Yeah, sure. Seems legit."
  8. The Paradox

OOOOOH, tabi on first bone lee! I don't even.

OOOOOH, tabi on first bone lee! I don't even.
  9. The Paradox

Oooh, spot in the dungeon with all wall types! Oooh, shadowbeam staff on first necromancer!

Oooh, spot in the dungeon with all wall types! Oooh, shadowbeam staff on first necromancer!
  10. The Paradox

Portfolio/Multi-Topic THROWING WEAPONS

Aww man, I was going to make a throwing suggestion! Your suggestions are way cooler though :) . This would be a really cool use for the ocean. I'd love to see more, maybe I can get some inspiration...
  11. The Paradox

NPCs & Enemies Boss Mode!?

I'm just going to say that I'm pretty sure there are two-station crafting in the game, with the crystal ball and water/honey/lava. Otherwise I'm not sure what I think about this. I think this would be very difficult to code, like your singleplayer world becoming multiplayer without leaving it...
  12. The Paradox

Ey.

Uh... Waddup... Brotha'? I see you like making bad pixel art. I too like making bad pixel art, except the pixel part, so only art. Whatever. But seriously, welcome to the forums! You'll probably like it here! Feel free to gift me Starbound plz
  13. The Paradox

Items Ultimate Painter's tool!

Maybe this one could have limited range (like the multicolored wrench!) and another one crafted with spectre bars could act like the one you described. Great idea though!
  14. The Paradox

Sprites More Helpful NPCs for noobs like me

Maybe there could be a setting to turn it off, when you've learned about all the items that might get annoying. Radical Pro Mode: On (Npc tips off)
  15. The Paradox

Items A forest biome key

I really think this weapon is a cool concept, but there's a few things. One, there's one chest for each class (except for thrower) jungle for ranged, hallowed for magic etc. This doesn't really feel right, does it? Although the summoner maybe needs more stuff, at this point a summoner would...
Back
Top Bottom