Tulula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How broken does it seem that the rune wizard seems to be more rare than the nymph 0.0
    Sargon
    Sargon
    It is the will of RNGesus. Accept your fate with humility.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Smash the system!! NEVER!!
    As far as my count is, I may have forgotten about some but 9 banners are left 0.0 9 out of 230 odd mob banners left to collect... Holy crap
    Reactions: Sargon
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    You can do it!
    You will be a legend!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Its so freaky to think I almost have all banners 0.0 gonna be sooo good when its done.
    God damn it!... 1 clown short, could I get one to spawn... of course not -.- back to waiting
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    i got 3 trifold maps from clowns, you can do eet!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Usually I get a few clowns each blood moon but I rarely have a blood moon anymore 0.0 so freaky.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    Naw it looks great! I honestly like the bottom one the most...
    Tulula
    Tulula
    I really does have a sense of rarity about it, well obviously xD So close to finishing its insane.
    Tim... Done...
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Now for the Rune Wizard... RIP.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Yeah, managed to get in a few kills of him while hunting Tim, should be fun.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    TimTheEnchanterBones.jpg
    SO MANY TIM BONES!
    On the hunt for Tim 0.0
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    Remember: robe
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Got my robe on :D styling the sweg :P @TheBezixx No I have not been able to, started a high dose medication which did not mix well with another I was on xD saying I was out of it most of the days is an understatement hehe
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Tim is rather rare, especially with the wizard hat on.
    Now Im starting to feel better and my medication is in balance maybe I can get back to work xD
    Looking at Terraria forum css 0.0... and I think some posts have a wall of text... W0W... I at least hope its formatted when editing 0.0
    Reactions: WilliamD
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Well it was when I had to take over for my college tutor when I pointed out everything she was doing wrong xD was funny. A lot of I learned through experimenting, not as complicated as you might think.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    It's good to experiment! Failure is actually never bad unless you learn nothing from it. :p
    Tulula
    Tulula
    You know that is so true :D failure is what really drove me, If something did not work id be determinant to find a solution. Lessons can only be learnt by mistakes.
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233,377,610,987,1597,2584,4181,6765,10946,17711,28657,46368,75025,121393,196418....11026817....5557600....
    Tulula
    Tulula
    The first majority is, the last two number sequences are my favorite numbers.
    K
    Krasunir
    I see. Fairly large numbers you like, though.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Yeah they are and very specific. Dates back to a time where I was obsessed with numbers and ever since they stuck. Brownie points for knowing the work of Fibonacci ^-^
    Just an update on things 0.0 All developer sets collected...
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    Niiice, i still haven't gotten a single one -_-
    Tulula
    Tulula
    I didn't for a long time but then they soon started dropping out ^-^ took me a long time to get the last one though 0.o so many dupes...
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I have gotten Cenx's, D-Town's, and Skiph's blood that the Dye trader somehow stole.
    Time to re-open my store now the refit is done...
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Well I want to do some giveaway's and one of them was a herbalist packs, nothing bit but think it will be nice :]
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Ah, I would like to have such willingness. I would make some nice drops, but it's either my laptop refuses to work properly or I don't feel like I want to play. :|
    Tulula
    Tulula
    I have those days ^-^ not very often but sometimes It hurts to just look at Terraria xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom