Recent content by Zeklo

1. Zeklo

Items Rename Gender Change Potion to Gender Fluid

I've returned from the dead to toss this out there. The upcoming character customization overhaul got me thinking about this old joke again. It's light-hearted, quirky, and fun. It basically writes itself. I'm not sure if the item will still be around/how it will have changed, but I think it...
  2. Zeklo

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I am indeed playing multiplayer.
  3. Zeklo

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Anyone else having issues with this and Boss Checklist? I'm using the most recent update of this, and it not only reset, but won't register this mod's boss deaths anymore.
  4. Zeklo

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh ok, perfect. I'm not familiar with how quick they work, but I think I can start a run without too much worry of a sudden update. Thanks for the info.
  5. Zeklo

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Looking to finally give this a go, but the 90% next update progress is intimidating. Has it been stuck like that for ages? I'd hate to start up a run for it to update part way through. I've got bad luck like that.
  6. Zeklo

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Sees solar pillar for the first time* Liver of Cthulhu confirmed.
  7. Zeklo

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

I clicked on one of chippy's vids not reading the title, and was like: yup, mhm, cool spoilers, haven't seen these wonder where he dug em up. Then it hit me (I actually read the dang title... >_<), 'it' being the hype train and I'm not sure I'll recover before 1.3. Let me put that simply, the...
  8. Zeklo

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

I'm quite a lurker, but I must express my congratulations! This is something special that should be recognized, and I wish you two the best continuing forward!
  9. Zeklo

If you could combine two weapons at once

Vampire Knives + Piranha gun Just let that soak in.
  10. Zeklo

Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

This brought me out of my observing state. I just had to comment, these sprites are beyond words!
  11. Zeklo

Biomes & Nature The Distorted - A Corruption alt. of glitches

Interesting concept! I'd like to see where this goes!
  12. Zeklo

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Entered hardmode* Returns to surface* Kills a jungle monster* Gets keymold* At the time I had no idea how lucky that was. I nearly threw it away... crisis avoided.
  13. Zeklo

How did you obtain your first keymold?

Funny story actually. When the game updated adding this stuff I created a world, got to hard mode, and the first creature I kill dropped one. I had no idea just how rare it was at the time and I almost threw it away. Glad that didn't happen!
  14. Zeklo

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Welp, now I have nothing to complain about... ;P Great job guys, really love the improvement. The old liquids never did it for me.
  15. Zeklo

Blocks & Decoration Walls With Effects.

Hmmm, would be very fun to mess with. I'm with ya!
Back
Top Bottom