Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when wel'll get results.

Last year, there were 203 entries and the team. The entry submissions ended on October 26th and the winners were announced on December 11th
This year there are 106 entries. The entry submissions ended on October 26th. The winners should be announced near the very end of November or the very beginning of December.
I have no idea if I am right or not anyway, the announcement could be done on the same day as last year's.

04/12/2016 Edit : looks like I was wrong about this contest's winners announcement date.

Last edited:
While it seems like they are taking their time on announcing the winners, I'm glad that they aren't rushing it.

Bleh. Not to be rude, but it seems the judging is taking a long time.
I'm just satisfied that the judges are reviewing all of the entries in detail (according to the amount of time dedicated), rather than trying to just get it over with. I think we, as the individuals at the other end, should just acknowledge what's happening on their end with a patient and open mind.

I suppose, according to what Matsu said, that the staff is aiming to announce the winners in less than a week (December 11th as it says for last year's contest).
Even if they cannot announce them that soon, It shouldn't be too long before we get to see who won.
***Excitement intensifies***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom