Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (I don't know where else to put this)
    Can we have dyes on weapons and minions?

The pink sword is interfering with my style.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    We messed with weapons dyes one and did not like the results.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    A pink sword goes with any style though!
    willsp
    willsp
    on the subject of dyes can we PLEASE have alternate versions of each dye where the colour pallet is swapped. I cant count how many times if wanted something black and green and it came out green and black (what I wanted black was green and visa versa)
    So out of curiosity what was the intention with the addition of throwing damage? Is it planned to be expanded into a full "class"?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    "We did it on a whim." ~ Cenx(in Unholyness' mind), 2015
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Seemed like a good idea at the time. ;)
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    So are there any plans to expand it to the endgame? I want to put an end to the speculation that it was only meant for the early game one way or the other.
    Will there be any non- wire or bugfix changes in 1.3.1?
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    of course there will be next wave of bug fixes, like one issue with female Dye trader robes.
    Sup Cenx? I'm just wondering, why is there no achievement for obtaining Meowmere, you know, it's the best sword and all...
    Appy-pie
    Appy-pie
    Same can be said for the alot of other weapons, like the sdmg , light prism etc.
    Even though I'm no expert, I would guess it's because they hold no Terraria value, enforced by a weapon like Terra(ria) Blade gets an acheivemnt or Terrarian
    if the 1.3.1 is going to be an "mechanical" update, i thinks it's reasonable to add/update some guys there isn't? *wink wonk* ;)
    I'm gonna guess Cenx has her Notifications turned off..... (TOO MANY NOTIFICATIONS!!)
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Nope. Just don't read every one of them. ;)
    SoulDestroyxr
    SoulDestroyxr
    Oh... Gosh it must take a long time to read all of them.
    Why is there no Martian yoyo?
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    Also there's yoyos from everything except Martian Madness
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Good on you. You know; there is a suggestions forum, if you could create the base stats for it and present the idea in an appealing way you might gather interest in it. Just some food for thought.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Play nice boys. ;)
    Hey Cenx! Do you still go to the 1.3.1 Mechanics Suggestion thread? Or did you stop looking for suggestions? (Because this update is looking big and hard to do, with many suggestions through many pages...) Anyway, I'm still posting some ideas there, maybe those can be useful for many players. :)
    Hey, any chance 1.3.1 will fix the horrible, multiplayer gamebreaking lag with FPS Skip=True on older PCs? It was so nice in 1.3.0.7... and then something in 1.3.0.8 caused the lag.
    Reactions: Kenishjooj
    Cenx
    Cenx
    It is hard to say. We do not currently have any testers that can reproduce this issue and the bug reports we are getting are too vague/all over the place. It is really hard to fix when we cannot replicate. :(
    Tildemancer
    Tildemancer
    I have these specifications on my PC, so maybe these will help you? I use Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit.
    System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
    System Model: KJ308AA-ABA s3401f
    Processor: AMD Athelon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2 CPUs), ~2.60GHz
    Memory: 3454MB RAM
    Page File: 1947 MB Used, 5189 MB available
    DirectX Verion: Direct X 11
    Tildemancer
    Tildemancer
    These are my graphics:
    Name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150sE nForce 430
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    You heartless woman! you killed the guide! Now I can't summon the wall of flesh, and can't go into hardmode!... (for about 12 minutes until it's day and he respawns)
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Wow...you gotta have guts dontcha!
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Heh heh heh..... Heartless Angel.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    He had it coming.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…