Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Adding the best worst accessory in the world.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Oooooohh! A secret! A secret to everybody, I presume?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The secret may be released next update.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I can't wait; N Terraria is my most favorite mod to read about back then and look at me; talking to the lead developer. Time has been kind for both of us.
    Added two new quest objectives to the mod, but quests using them will only appear on the version after the next version, hopefully.
    I wonder how people makes random generated stuffs for games.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    there are 3 ways
    1. Use the system's date
    2. Use a list of the player's inputs
    3. Use a whole bunch of random algorithms that make absolutely no sense and aren't random at all
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I'm able to generate a semi-randomised dungeon. but I've to work on it to make it work properly
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    In my case will be more complicated, because I want to make a full game be made out of generated stuff.
    Running dry on monster ability ideas...
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Ah if it's a separate game I can probably be of assistance. Well assuming I knew about it. Do you have any documentation you can send to me?

If it's a terraria mod I doubt I can be of help.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Actually, my project can be found on my signature, I believe I even made a video about some progress I've made on it some months ago, beside some things changed.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Even with games I have no intention of making for years I started writing out the documents for all of the races and components of class creation. I work well through that method. Send me a list of the abilities and I can come up with more.
    Just had a nostalgia from old N Terraria versions, I believe that will reserver something for the future of the mod.
    Well, one thing I discovered, modding Terraria is not as painfull as modding Skyrim.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Not only that, the program CRASHES!!! I've thought about making a cool follower mod, but after destroying an entire town by accident, and losing my mod twice, I guess what I've got is already good enough.
    W1K
    W1K
    Also the beautiful trip that's debugging a mod, I guess there's that too.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Indeed. 10/10 would not use it again.
    Well'p, second try at making a follower on Skyrim, I'll try not to destroy Markath again in the process.
    Tried to make a follower mod for Skyrim, ended up more as a headache than worth it.
    The Clockwork Assault Rifle could have an upgrade
    K
    Krasunir
    Correction: should have.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Imagine, a mix of a Clockwork Assault Rifle, and a Tactical Shotgun.
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    @[26860:mad:Star Wrath] 1.4 endgame ranger weopon confirmed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom