Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Added two new quest objectives to the mod, but quests using them will only appear on the version after the next version, hopefully.
    I wonder how people makes random generated stuffs for games.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    there are 3 ways
    1. Use the system's date
    2. Use a list of the player's inputs
    3. Use a whole bunch of random algorithms that make absolutely no sense and aren't random at all
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I'm able to generate a semi-randomised dungeon. but I've to work on it to make it work properly
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    In my case will be more complicated, because I want to make a full game be made out of generated stuff.
    Running dry on monster ability ideas...
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Ah if it's a separate game I can probably be of assistance. Well assuming I knew about it. Do you have any documentation you can send to me?

If it's a terraria mod I doubt I can be of help.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Actually, my project can be found on my signature, I believe I even made a video about some progress I've made on it some months ago, beside some things changed.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Even with games I have no intention of making for years I started writing out the documents for all of the races and components of class creation. I work well through that method. Send me a list of the abilities and I can come up with more.
    Just had a nostalgia from old N Terraria versions, I believe that will reserver something for the future of the mod.
    Well, one thing I discovered, modding Terraria is not as painfull as modding Skyrim.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Not only that, the program CRASHES!!! I've thought about making a cool follower mod, but after destroying an entire town by accident, and losing my mod twice, I guess what I've got is already good enough.
    W1K
    W1K
    Also the beautiful trip that's debugging a mod, I guess there's that too.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Indeed. 10/10 would not use it again.
    Well'p, second try at making a follower on Skyrim, I'll try not to destroy Markath again in the process.
    Tried to make a follower mod for Skyrim, ended up more as a headache than worth it.
    The Clockwork Assault Rifle could have an upgrade
    K
    Krasunir
    Correction: should have.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Imagine, a mix of a Clockwork Assault Rifle, and a Tactical Shotgun.
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    @[26860:mad:Star Wrath] 1.4 endgame ranger weopon confirmed
    Still curious about the "Loading Code..."
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It just replaces the few seconds of Terraria not responding.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Hum, I don't think so, or kinda, because I saw something else when I was peeping into Terraria source, at least before my pc auto shutdown.
    HeroGabe
    HeroGabe
    It could potentially be a leftover from development, and it is supposed to say something else? It might also be that they changed Terraria to load characters and worlds AFTER the Re-Logic logo, which might've been why it says that.
    I think it is probably a leftover from dev versions, though. (I am not a tester/dev, so you might want to ask the devs about that "Loading Code..." thing that happens to exist)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom