Search results for query: *

1. Timbop

Weapons & Equip Cannonball Cannon

I think its kind of OP especially because of its very fast speed.
  2. Timbop

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Crimson because in hardmode you can get ichor which in my opinion, is OP.
  3. Timbop

Hey people? What do you think is the hardest Terraria boss?

I just used the flamethrower and when spamatizm shoots the green stuff really fast I run away while shooting the mega shark with crystal bullets.
  4. Timbop

Favourite Weapon

Definitely the Vampire knives or the Horseman blade cuz I love pumpkins XD I like the stynger better than the rocket launcher but that's just my opinion.:pumpking: That was beautiful T_T;(
  5. Timbop

Your Favourite Enemy

Pumpkin cuz he is the king of pumpkins and I love Pumpkin pie Pumpking*
  6. Timbop

yeah... I used the yrimir method a few times but failed all of them because I kept on getting stuck in its head so I just gave up. I ended up beating skeletron with the laser rifle I got from the WoF Ya Golem is REALLY easy especially because hi attacks are so easy to dodge.
  7. Timbop

I used a flamethrower the first time I killed plantera but all the other times I used Vampire knives It also took me like 5 days to make an arena
  8. Timbop

Joke Terraria Suggestions

Since getting biome keys are so hard, instead of putting an OP weapon in the chests, put a fish in it.
  9. Timbop

Probably either expert skeletron or Duke fishron. It took me about 1 million attempts to kill Skeletron and I got a friend to help me kill duke fishron on hardmode. iuseVampire knives to against Plantera and you will wreck it.
  10. Timbop

Mobile What is your class loadout?

Beetle shell legendary Terra Blade Godly Vampire knives spooky wings fire gauntlet destroyers emblem celestial stone warrior emblem all accessories menacing
  11. Timbop

oh....thx

oh....thx
  12. Timbop

cuz I always do

cuz I always do
  13. Timbop

oh. why???

oh. why???
  14. Timbop

oh and destroyer emblem, star necklace thingy and lightning boots

oh and destroyer emblem, star necklace thingy and lightning boots
  15. Timbop

im using full beetle armor right now with scale mail, vampire knives, paladins hammer and hoverboard

im using full beetle armor right now with scale mail, vampire knives, paladins hammer and hoverboard
  16. Timbop

HOW DO YOU BEAT DUKE FISHRON????

HOW DO YOU BEAT DUKE FISHRON????
Back
Top Bottom