1. mipin5

Stan LOONA https://youtu.be/846cjX0ZTrk

Stan LOONA https://youtu.be/846cjX0ZTrk
  2. mipin5

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thanks fam ;)
  3. mipin5

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Do I lose the waifus from the Heart of the Elements from Calamity when I craft the Conjurist's Soul?
  4. mipin5

YYHyAIFG3iI Best song of all time

YYHyAIFG3iI Best song of all time
  5. mipin5

1.2.4.1 MLP Wave Bank?

That's a malware installer, I already tried and my antivirus blocked it.
  6. mipin5

Map-Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Just wondering, shouldn't this be in the WIP section? PD: Looks amazing so far, can't wait for it to be finished :joy:
  7. mipin5

1.2.4.1 MLP Wave Bank?

I've been looking for a download for the My Little Pony-themed wave bank for version 1.2.4.1, but I haven't been able to find it, mostly because it was on terrariaonline and it's down now. I was wondering if anyone still has the xwb file for it. Thanks in advance :joy:
  8. mipin5

Couldn't try fighting Ocram at least once and now they're removing it. FeelsBadMan

Couldn't try fighting Ocram at least once and now they're removing it. FeelsBadMan
  9. mipin5

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I just realized I've been killing Leviathan with -20 defense lol
  10. mipin5

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

What's the chance of WoF dropping the Loot Magnet? Because I've been farming for it for like an hour now and it hasn't dropped :( EDIT: I just got it but man it took sooooo long :confused:
  11. mipin5

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

How do I get Hell Wing sword?
  12. mipin5

LOVE IS MY RAIL

LOVE IS MY RAIL
  13. mipin5

The Photoshop Game

14. mipin5

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Got this when in my server and chose "Crafting" when talking to the Guide using a xbox360 controller. I wave win7 64bit 22/05/2016 11:27:33 System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: La clave proporcionada no se encontró en el diccionario. en...
  15. mipin5

The Photoshop Game

Didn't manage to come up with anything :redspin:
  16. mipin5

The Inadequate Playthrough [Challenge Idea: I'm Not Playing it]

What about boss summoners :red2: Can we craft 'em?
  17. mipin5

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I can't seem to be able to use the Clentaminator on the Congestion biome tiles. I'm playing in version 9.2. PD: Yes, I had the right solution :P
  18. mipin5

Weekly Challenge Map

I will attempt it too! EDIT: P.S. Not now, maybe later :P
  19. mipin5

Hot Topic How Did You Come Across Terraria?

I'm latin, so a year ago I was watching a latin YouTuber called DeiGamer when he uploaded a Terraria video, I thought the game was stupid and Minecraft was better. But a month later or so I started playing it and it was pretty fun, so here I am, recently won a contest and the prize was Terraria...
  20. mipin5

Cookie Clicker & Terraria Inspired mini web game

kthxbye *uses magic mirror* :redspin:
Back
Top Bottom